Why is no one in the Biden admin being held accountable for drone bombing a dozen innocents in Kabul?

Price of gas in April 2020 was .96 cents a gallon then by December of 2020 the price increased to $1.87 a gallon which is an increase of 100% more or less.

Moonglow
Trump didn't need an excuse cause until the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. Oh and a great economy along with gas at 1.70 a gallon.

Don't know about you but I'll take Trump over Bidung every day of the week.

Moonglow
Trump didn't need an excuse cause until the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. Oh and a great economy along with gas at 1.70 a gallon.

Don't know about you but I'll take Trump over Bidung every day of the week.
It was doing great because he took over when it was doing great, when he left not so much. Do you like making the petroleum industry lose money like Trump did?

As far as who is doing better thing are going as per usual, I have no affinity to any president since my life continues no matter who is in the White House.

Can you say who in the White House was told there was bombers in the car and then ordered the car bombed....

Then we can go after who supplied the bad intel....

It seems like it was an unfortunate mistake... A reason to leave..
How fucking cowardly and lame! Senile Joe Biden is responsible for what his administration does!
Period!

We don't need to know the exact name of who authorized the drone attack on people passing out
water bottles to people in need. How many children died? Was it three?

If Trump had done this you would be shitting in your cowboy boots in anger and consternation.
As it is it's just an "unfortunate mistake". Just like Joe giving away Bagram AFB and billions in
high grade weapons and machinery. Ooops...let's try to blame Trump for that somehow.

Sharing the country with Joe Biden apologists is like living with your in-laws!
It's a constant reminder of how fucked your life has become and it's always in your face.

Last edited:
Moonglow
No. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it when he cancelled all of Barry's business killing EO's.

The Chinese virus is to blame for what happened next.

Once Bidung was elected he cancelled all of Trumps EO's so we now have a mess.

Moonglow
No. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it when he cancelled all of Barry's business killing EO's.

Bidung cancelled all of Trumps so we now have a mess.
It's called a business cycle if you have not noticed things go ok for a decade then they drop off for a little and then increase back up to better. The idea with this type of system to save from the good years and eek through the bad times, they used to call it "tightening the belt another notch". It is nothing new and if yer elderly you are used to it.

How did Trump turn our energy sector to shit? Or the border crisis? Or the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or employment? Did he raise your taxes? Did your family income decrease? Did your stack market crash? Did you not get vaccines for the coronavirus pandemic? Were you paying his price for gasoline?

How were any of these things turning anything into "shit"?

Trump Administration Accomplishments – The White House
Energy sector is just coping with increased demand from a better economy.. The economy tanked under Trump, so no energy crisis

Border Crisis, years of neglect... Where is the fucking wall paid by Mexico to stop them all? Trump failure..

Afghan, did not get the memo... Biden got them out of Afghan after Trump surrendered to Taliban... Iraq, Trump was fooled and surrendered to Turkey..

Unemployment is dropping... Did you not get the memo..

He borrowed money from China to give rich people a Tax cut... Well fucking done..

Income gap increased under Trump and decrease pretty badly in 2020.. You Trumpsters think you won the game at the end of the 3rd quater and fucked up the last quarter... Do you want to get a participation medal...

Rest is just more immature stuff...

Trump got fired by a record margin... Thats the only score that counts...

The same reason Trump, Oblama, Bush, Clitoon, Bush sr or Reagan were not held accountable for killing innocent people with bombing, presidential immunity ever hear of it?.
Don't forget Wilson, FDR, Truman and Johnson. Big time murderers by those standards.

It's called a business cycle if you have not noticed things go ok for a decade then they drop off for a little and then increase back up to better. The idea with this type of system to save from the good years and eek through the bad times, they used to call it "tightening the belt another notch". It is nothing new and if yer elderly you are used to it.
Oh I'm used to it all right but I prefer Trump and his ability to get shit done for the good of America and Americans to Bidungs clusterfucks.

If I were a reporter I'd be all over this asshole...listen to Joe bash his own sycophant US media...what suckers they must be....

Oh I'm used to it all right but I prefer Trump and his ability to get shit done for the good of America and Americans to Bidungs clusterfucks.
Trump didn't do a damn thing for me and neither is Biden I, myself determine the happiness and fulfillment in my life not some personality that is the figurehead of the US.

Price of gas in April 2020 was .96 cents a gallon then by December of 2020 the price increased to $1.87 a gallon which is an increase of 100% more or less.

As everything elseyou leftists and Democrats keep coming up with, you are liars and bullshit artists. The price of gas was $1.938 dollars per gallon in April of 2020. It rose to $2.2 dollars per gallon in November, then started skyrocketing as the oil industry was gripped by the possibility of Trump losing the election.

It has also risen steadily to a point higher than the price ever was during the entire Trump presidency.

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

gas.jpg

Trump didn't do a damn thing for me and neither is Biden I, myself determine the happiness and fulfillment in my life not some personality that is the figurehead of the US.
Politicians determine growth or lack f it by their policies and agendas. They interfere with growth and do not get out of the way. Biden is showing you that right now. And there is a good percentage of the nation feeling the affects of Biden's agendas and not in a good way. Printing up that currency is not strong foundation.

You Joe Biden dick suckers ought to look at his plummeting approval rating...if you can honestly
stand to look.

You think the senile racist is doing fine? Look again.

Energy sector is just coping with increased demand from a better economy.. The economy tanked under Trump, so no energy crisis

Border Crisis, years of neglect... Where is the fucking wall paid by Mexico to stop them all? Trump failure..

Afghan, did not get the memo... Biden got them out of Afghan after Trump surrendered to Taliban... Iraq, Trump was fooled and surrendered to Turkey..

Unemployment is dropping... Did you not get the memo..

He borrowed money from China to give rich people a Tax cut... Well fucking done..

Income gap increased under Trump and decrease pretty badly in 2020.. You Trumpsters think you won the game at the end of the 3rd quater and fucked up the last quarter... Do you want to get a participation medal...

Rest is just more immature stuff...

Trump got fired by a record margin... Thats the only score that counts...

You idiots are so eaten up by leftist propaganda, nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Once again...

biden approval rating.jpg

Politicians determine growth or lack f it by their policies and agendas. They interfere with growth and do not get out of the way. Biden is showing you that right now. And there is a good percentage of the nation feeling the affects of Biden's agendas and not in a good way. Printing up that currency is not strong foundation.
Congress can influence business activity much more so than a president. Growth is being restricted in the US and the world due to negative affects from the pandemic shutdown, you do remember that activity don't you? Not to mention how Trump signed checks for people to get paid for not working.

Doesn't get any stupider than the OP.

As if any US president has ever been held to account for collateral damage. Trumpybear has more collateral damage on his hands than Biden.

Gutless fucking Neo-GOP.

Forum List

Back