Why is it?

My son Has told me to try it too. I might.
His discussion with Sanjay Gupta is a great one if you're interested in a COVID/Vax debate... His talk with Jewel is perhaps one of the most fascinating stories I've heard in a while... He also had a good Chat with Ben Shapiro recently.

Likewise when a "conservative" politician disagrees with another republican or criticizes the former president it's considered major news by the liberal media and left wing blog sites but nobody hears about much less discusses the in-fighting in the democrat party.
Hahahaha... Really nobody talks about Dem infighting?! Perhaps you just aren't listening. Did you ever hear anything going on between the Dems and two senators names Sinema and Manchin?

Yes the fetus has its own DNA and cells that are growing and developing and being nurtured inside of a woman's body. That is quite literally part of her body. Neither of us are here for an abortion discussion, I acknowledge that the situation is super tricky as both have very strong moral and different perspectives of what is what.

Your point about emotionalism is exactly the point I was making. They action on emotion with good intentions but don't always have practical plans to execute and yield the results they are looking for.

You can't really deny that Nazism is radical Right, thats just want it is by definition. If you are going to deny definitions then nothing you say can really be respected.
The fact that the fetus has its own unique DNA is what makes it NOT a part of the mother’s body. She is the host. And I made that point in reply to your earlier post which somehow tried to analogies abortion to male masturbation. It gutted that non-analogous analogy.

I’m not sure what your saying about the left’s arguments from emotionalism.

And, I do absolutely deny the false claim that Nazi-ism a a philosophy accurately associated with the right. It is not a matter of definition. It is a matter of a distorted and incorrect effort by the left to associate it with the right.

I agree that neo-Cons are mentally ill.
Do you agree that LibBots are mentally ill or are you too much of a LibBot to admit the truth.
The far's?? Of course. But...those of us free thinkers dismiss the reactionaries.
Unlike on the right..where they are lionized..and acquiesced to..because they are afraid to anger the Orange Roughy. :auiqs.jpg:

The far's?? Of course. But...those of us free thinkers dismiss the reactionaries.
Unlike on the right..where they are lionized..and acquiesced to..because they are afraid to anger the Orange Roughy. :auiqs.jpg:
You are anything but a free thinker.
As the joke goes, your mind is so free your brain has fallen out of your skull.
The moment someone disagrees with you about anything by presenting a valid argument, you respond with an insult.
Until now, you've been an obnoxious asshole.
The question is...will your attitude towards discussion ever change?

Always on the side of deregulation and cutting taxes for corporations.

You know why this is?

Because, for the most part, if we separate out the corruption going on between the government and the corporate lobbyists, and JUST FOCUS ON THE FREE MARKET, most conservatives have a better grasp on economics.

Lefty economics is all bullshit. It has an illusory idea, and an idealized mechanism of how human interactions should be, rather than how markets actually DO WORK.

Of course conservatives want to deregulate and cut taxes on corporations, you know why? This is the best way to grow small business, which amounts to anywhere between a third to half of the economy. If you want jobs, growth etc.? This is that best way to do it.

. . .and second, all price increases caused by corporate taxes and regulatory burden, folks that are really educated in the reality of economics KNOW where this eventually ends up. It lands, ON THE CONSUMER. You can't magically have it come out of corporate profits. IT NEVER HAPPENS.

So why does the left keep trying to sell bullshit views of how economics work to their constituents? Because their constituents are woefully uneducated as to how the natural flows and balances of economics actually works.

You are anything but a free thinker.
As the joke goes, your mind is so free your brain has fallen out of your skull.
The moment someone disagrees with you about anything by presenting a valid argument, you respond with an insult.
Until now, you've been an obnoxious asshole.
The question is...will your attitude towards discussion ever change?
Ugh...same old song, eh Groucho?
I give what I get. You pretend to be the fence sitter..when you aren't.
Discuss the topic at hand.

Deal with it. You are a conservative. Deal with conservatism's failures...

Ugh...same old song, eh Groucho?
I give what I get. You pretend to be the fence sitter..when you aren't.
Discuss the topic at hand.

Deal with it. You are a conservative. Deal with conservatism's failures...
Define Conservatism.
Do you equate Conservatism with neo-Conservatism?
Does a Conservative care about how people conduct themselves in their own homes?

Does a Liberal frown upon crime?

Define Conservatism.
Do you equate Conservatism with neo-Conservatism?
Does a Conservative care about how people conduct themselves in their own homes?

Does a Liberal frown upon crime?
Conservatism====>Belief in God.
This was defined by the father of modern conservatism..William F. Buckley..LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...or maybe not. :)

And then, he went to God!!..LOL.

Conservatism====>Belief in God.
This was defined by the father of modern conservatism..William F. Buckley..LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...or maybe not. :)

And then, he went to God!!..LOL.

Buckley was a snobby neo-Con for whom I have zero respect, regardless of his belief in God.
I presume that your atheism causes you to simply live for the pleasures of life as they come along.

Youi can now attempt to answer my questions.

Buckley was a snobby neo-Con for whom I have zero respect, regardless of his belief in God.
I presume that your atheism causes you to simply live for the pleasures of life as they come along.

Youi can now attempt to answer my questions.
Just like Thomas Sowell eh? LOL.

Belief..in..God!

As do the "R"'s..that's because you true believers (of Grover Norquist) demand it. :auiqs.jpg:
You are evading the requested answers I asked of you.
I believe you are a money hungry, avarice ridden, slime bag LibBot, just like the attributes of the RWers.
I bet you love cheap slave labor.

You are evading the requested answers I asked of you.
I believe you are a money hungry, avarice ridden, slime bag LibBot, just like the attributes of the RWers.
I bet you love cheap slave labor.
LOL. You are describing to a "T", the modern conservative....what???

Forum List

Back