Why is it acceptable to kill Sgt Soleimani

Folks- a thinker (or actor) can be killed- the thought can't be killed.

This guy certainly deserved his fate but like most of the warhawks Trump has no plan for what comes next. This is what has everyone worried. It's not the act itself, it's the very real expectation that the whole thing will fly off the rails.
If you tell us what comes next that'd be great.

Trump has far more options than your allies in the ME.
Quit doing the same shit all you numbskulls did in the run-up to the Iraq war. I am on the side of what's best for America. What's good for America is a leader who clearly demonstrates that they have a handle on things. What we need right now is the president to be the president. He is not doing that. This is a defining moment where the world will see exactly what Trump is made of. How much faith do you actually have in this man?

Trump should send Iran hundreds of millions of dollars like Obama did?
So Trump should spend trillions of dollars and untold American lives just to spite Obama?

No just shove a nuke up Iran's ass, what's that cost less than $5 million.
Oh yeah that will solve everything.

This guy certainly deserved his fate but like most of the warhawks Trump has no plan for what comes next. This is what has everyone worried. It's not the act itself, it's the very real expectation that the whole thing will fly off the rails.

Quit doing the same shit all you numbskulls did in the run-up to the Iraq war. I am on the side of what's best for America. What's good for America is a leader who clearly demonstrates that they have a handle on things. What we need right now is the president to be the president. He is not doing that. This is a defining moment where the world will see exactly what Trump is made of. How much faith do you actually have in this man?

Why? They deserved their money so tramp doesn't owe them anything.

If you rob a bank, get caught in the act, serve your time in prison, do they let you keep the money you stole when they let you out?

So Trump should spend trillions of dollars and untold American lives just to spite Obama?

No just shove a nuke up Iran's ass, what's that cost less than $5 million.
Oh yeah that will solve everything.

They will get down on their knees and beg us for peace.

No. YOU have no plan was comes next.

Trump is playing 3-D chess and you are playing Jacks. That is why you don't understand.
Trump does not even know how to play actual chess much less predict the future of a situation where he clearly does not even understand the factions involved.

You don't know how to play Jacks, so why are you running off at the mouth, you know-nothing libtard?
Wow now there's a well considered response. I can guarantee similar reservations are being expressed at the pentagon and you have no answer.

A question to you folks supporting the assassination: Are you ok with other nations taking up the same kind of policy? By claiming it as a valid way for a nation to deal with international disputes, we're implicitly endorsing other nations doing the same, perhaps to us.

You have clearance? You get your intel from CNN? You know what Trump has planned because you say you do?
“EVERYONE” is worried because some twisted loon on CNN told you to be...RIGHT?

A question to you folks supporting the assassination: Are you ok with other nations taking up the same kind of policy? By claiming it as a valid way for a nation to deal with international disputes, we're implicitly endorsing other nations doing the same, perhaps to us.

Find your nuts and stop being such a pussy

Find your nuts and stop being such a pussy

I said "folks". I wasn't talking to you.

Trump is playing 3-D chess and you are playing Jacks. That is why you don't understand.
Trump does not even know how to play actual chess much less predict the future of a situation where he clearly does not even understand the factions involved.

Oh here we go again with the Trump is an idiot narrative. Yet he managed to become a multi-billionaire, defeat an entire field of GOP candidates, the Dem candidate, the liberal media, and become POTUS. Do you see how stupid your argument is. :eusa_hand:
I'll not deny he is a good bullshitter but we are in a situation where that is of little use.

They have been killing us, outside the rules of war, for decades.

Targeted assassinations would be a major improvement over terror bombings.

Oh here we go again with the Trump is an idiot narrative. Yet he managed to become a multi-billionaire, defeat an entire field of GOP candidates, the Dem candidate, the liberal media, and become POTUS. Do you see how stupid your argument is. :eusa_hand:
I'll not deny he is a good bullshitter but we are in a situation where that is of little use.

After Obama and Bush and Clinton president Trump could hardly do any worse.

Why was it okay for Obama to kill Bin Laden but its not okay for Trump to kill this creep who murdered thousands including hundreds of his own Iranian people?

Indian war drum music replay.....

The wise, learn from their mistakes.....

The foolish play folly. And repeat them....

If you rob a bank, get caught in the act, serve your time in prison, do they let you keep the money you stole when they let you out?

Not in the US, but they didn't steal money. That was their money.

Not in the US, but they didn't steal money. That was their money.

We should have given the Nazi's in Germany their money back???

You have clearance? You get your intel from CNN? You know what Trump has planned because you say you do?
“EVERYONE” is worried because some twisted loon on CNN told you to be...RIGHT?
We've all known this man for decades. Who are you trying to bullshit? We have watched things blow up in his face time after time after time. He's going to fuck this up, it's what he does.

They have been killing us, outside the rules of war, for decades.

Targeted assassinations would be a major improvement over terror bombings.

I'm asking if you think this is an acceptable practice for resolving international disputes. Should nations that do so be condemned as rogue states, or is this the new normal?

Why was it okay for Obama to kill Bin Laden but its not okay for Trump to kill this creep who murdered thousands including hundreds of his own Iranian people?
Why not assassinate Kim, or Putin or Xi for doing the same? Do you think that would be good American policy?

Liberals are acting a fool. It’s really not that hard. If Iran hits us, we hit them back 10 times harder. There’s going to be no war. Get of your high horses.

Forum List

Back