Why Is Israel Attacking Syria? Are All Americans Required To Support It?...

It was an unprovoked and unjustified attack. And the US Government should call Israel on it.

So your answer is, "I've examined zero evidence".

Good to know.

No credible evidence. It was an unprovoked attack. If Syria had attacked Israel that way, you'd be the first one to say it was unprovoked and unjustified. Is Israel above the law?

No credible evidence

That you've seen. We know.

The US and its Allies seem to be above the law. They can bomb and kill for any reasons they see fit. They kill with absolute impunity, while at the same time preaching & demanding the rest of the world obey the law. It's a rigged system for sure.

Please post the evidence you examined.

There isn't any. There's only Israel saying it bombed and killed Syrians because it felt like it. Imagine the situation reversed? What would you being saying then?

So your answer is, "I've examined zero evidence".

Good to know.

No credible evidence. It was an unprovoked attack. If Syria had attacked Israel that way, you'd be the first one to say it was unprovoked and unjustified. Is Israel above the law?

No credible evidence

The US and its Allies seem to be above the law. They can bomb and kill for any reasons they see fit. They kill with absolute impunity, while at the same time preaching & demanding the rest of the world obey the law. It's a rigged system for sure.

There isn't any. There's only Israel saying it bombed and killed Syrians because it felt like it. Imagine the situation reversed? What would you being saying then?

There isn't any.

That you've seen.

Imagine the situation reversed? What would you being saying then?

I'd be saying, "Wow, Syria really fucked up. I wonder if Assad saw the Israeli missile before it flew up his ass?"

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna immediately shout 'Anti-Semite!', but just hear me out. Does our foreign policy need to be directly tied to Israel's foreign policy?

Are we as Americans required to always support anything Israel does? Because this recent Israeli attack on Syria just doesn't seem justified. I can't support it. I'd be real interested in hearing what y'all think. Thanks.

Israel Launches Air Strikes On Syria And Assad's Waiting Game'

Immediately after Israel's latest unprovoked strike on Syria we posed the question, did Benjamin Netanyahu just panic? The answer is yes, Israel is now acting from a position of desperation as it has failed in its goal of regime change in Syria. Overnight (Wed. evening/Thursday early morning), Israel attacked a Syrian military base near the town of Masyaf at about 3:00 a.m. which Syria has now confirmed in a statement that warns of "serious repercussions". Syria reported two troop deaths in the attack. It appears to have been a massive strike - grainy photos show a large fireball lighting up the night sky outside of Masyaf.

Israel appears to have timed its attack to occur on the very night a controversial U.N. report was released earlier in the day (Wednesday) which blames the Assad government for using chemical weapons against civilians at Khan Sheikhoun in April. A number of Israeli analysts and media reports purport the Masyaf base to be a site for chemical and non-conventional weapons storage (such as "barrel bombs") while claiming the attack was motivated by "humanitarian" concern for Syrian civilians...

More:
Give Me a link to the EXACT law the is requiring American's to support anything Israel is going.

It seems that if you don't, you'll immediately be labelled an 'Anti-Semite.'

Boo hoo:crybaby:

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does.
When an OP starts off with as flagrant a lie as that one, there's no point in reading any further. :cuckoo:

Try criticizing Israel in today's America. You'll immediately be shouted down as an 'Evil Anti-Semite.' But for me, i think it's time we separate the two nations' foreign policies. We shouldn't be on board with everything Israel does. We need to assume a more neutral foreign policy stance. I mean, who's calling the shots in the region? Is it the US, or is it Israel?
You are criticising Israel in today's American Genius. Did you survive it?

No credible evidence

There isn't any.

That you've seen.

I'd be saying, "Wow, Syria really fucked up. I wonder if Assad saw the Israeli missile before it flew up his ass?"

Israel wanted to bomb and kill some Syrians, and that's exactly what it did. And it'll get away with it completely, because it's a US Ally. They're above the law. It's a rigged System for sure.

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does.
When an OP starts off with as flagrant a lie as that one, there's no point in reading any further. :cuckoo:

Try criticizing Israel in today's America. You'll immediately be shouted down as an 'Evil Anti-Semite.' But for me, i think it's time we separate the two nations' foreign policies. We shouldn't be on board with everything Israel does. We need to assume a more neutral foreign policy stance. I mean, who's calling the shots in the region? Is it the US, or is it Israel?
You are criticising Israel in today's American Genius. Did you survive it?

We need some foreign policy separation. It seems like Israel is somewhat calling the shots on our foreign policy in the region. We need to reassert our own sovereign foreign policy. And that policy should be more neutral. We shouldn't approve of everything Israel does. And as an American Citizen, i shouldn't be forced to go along all the time.

Israel got us by the balls....they are the main reason we are tangled in the middle East. We fighting their wars. The whole world condemns Israel's actions and we veto all the resolutions in the UN and we wonder why some wanna hurt us.
And if America first why we still handing them billions of dollars each year?

No credible evidence

There isn't any.

That you've seen.

Israel wanted to bomb and kill some Syrians, and that's exactly what it did. And it'll get away with it completely, because it's a US Ally. They're above the law. It's a rigged System for sure.

Russia bombs and kills Syrians. And it'll get away with it completely. They're above the law. It's a rigged System for sure.

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna immediately shout 'Anti-Semite!', but just hear me out. Does our foreign policy need to be directly tied to Israel's foreign policy?

Are we as Americans required to always support anything Israel does? Because this recent Israeli attack on Syria just doesn't seem justified. I can't support it. I'd be real interested in hearing what y'all think. Thanks.

Immediately after Israel's latest unprovoked strike on Syria we posed the question, did Benjamin Netanyahu just panic? The answer is yes, Israel is now acting from a position of desperation as it has failed in its goal of regime change in Syria. Overnight (Wed. evening/Thursday early morning), Israel attacked a Syrian military base near the town of Masyaf at about 3:00 a.m. which Syria has now confirmed in a statement that warns of "serious repercussions". Syria reported two troop deaths in the attack. It appears to have been a massive strike - grainy photos show a large fireball lighting up the night sky outside of Masyaf.

Israel appears to have timed its attack to occur on the very night a controversial U.N. report was released earlier in the day (Wednesday) which blames the Assad government for using chemical weapons against civilians at Khan Sheikhoun in April. A number of Israeli analysts and media reports purport the Masyaf base to be a site for chemical and non-conventional weapons storage (such as "barrel bombs") while claiming the attack was motivated by "humanitarian" concern for Syrian civilians...

More:
Give Me a link to the EXACT law the is requiring American's to support anything Israel is going.

It seems that if you don't, you'll immediately be labelled an 'Anti-Semite.' That's a form of forcing folks to go along. I just think it's time for our Government to reconsider going along with everything Israel does. This latest attack is unjustifiable.

the problem is Israels attacks have ALWAYS been unjustifiable lets not forget the US liberty attack that they still have not been held accountable for,and our government so much covers their asses and sadly is the most powerful country in the nation,Israel gets way with it over and over again.

More:

It seems that if you don't, you'll immediately be labelled an 'Anti-Semite.' That's a form of forcing folks to go along. I just think it's time for our Government to reconsider going along with everything Israel does. This latest attack is unjustifiable.
I'm sorry, was the request to vague?

You do have a link to the LAW requiring Americans to back anything Isreal does, right?

Being afraid of the consequences of your words is NOT a government requiring you do anything.

I was just pointing out that our Government does apply pressure to folks to support everything Israel does. But why? Why is Israel's foreign policy our foreign policy? I just think it's time to separate the two policies. I can't support this attack. And i shouldn't be pressured to.

whats even more sad and proof we live in a facist dictatership and its a fairy tale that we are a free country is there are more and more laws now that have been passed that outlaws criticsem of Israel. last time i heard in america you were SUPPOSE to be able to say whatever you wanted about another country even if they were a great country with great people with a great government.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back