Why Is Israel Attacking Syria? Are All Americans Required To Support It?...

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna immediately shout 'Anti-Semite!', but just hear me out. Does our foreign policy need to be directly tied to Israel's foreign policy?

Are we as Americans required to always support anything Israel does? Because this recent Israeli attack on Syria just doesn't seem justified. I can't support it. I'd be real interested in hearing what y'all think. Thanks.

Israel Launches Air Strikes On Syria And Assad's Waiting Game'

Immediately after Israel's latest unprovoked strike on Syria we posed the question, did Benjamin Netanyahu just panic? The answer is yes, Israel is now acting from a position of desperation as it has failed in its goal of regime change in Syria. Overnight (Wed. evening/Thursday early morning), Israel attacked a Syrian military base near the town of Masyaf at about 3:00 a.m. which Syria has now confirmed in a statement that warns of "serious repercussions". Syria reported two troop deaths in the attack. It appears to have been a massive strike - grainy photos show a large fireball lighting up the night sky outside of Masyaf.

Israel appears to have timed its attack to occur on the very night a controversial U.N. report was released earlier in the day (Wednesday) which blames the Assad government for using chemical weapons against civilians at Khan Sheikhoun in April. A number of Israeli analysts and media reports purport the Masyaf base to be a site for chemical and non-conventional weapons storage (such as "barrel bombs") while claiming the attack was motivated by "humanitarian" concern for Syrian civilians...

More:

Because Syria still sucks?

Not a valid or legal justification for bombing and killing. This attack was unprovoked and unjustified. I can't support it.

Do you even have a clue what Israel bombed? A freaking chemical weapons site.

Good grief

So they say. But regardless, it was unprovoked and unjustified.

No you pacifist clown, Israel had made it known they would take out any chemical weapon sites, unlike the bungling boob Obama Israel drew a red line and backed it up.

Get informed and stop bawling and whining.

So what? Trump sent actual missiles to a base where chemical weapons were stored that was away from civilian populations and he didn't destroy them.

Guess that Israel has better sense than Trump. Trump attacked and left the chemical weapons intact. Israel didn't.

Not a valid or legal justification for bombing and killing. This attack was unprovoked and unjustified. I can't support it.

Good grief

No you pacifist clown, Israel had made it known they would take out any chemical weapon sites, unlike the bungling boob Obama Israel drew a red line and backed it up.

Unprovoked and illegal. I won't support it.

Israel doesn't give two shits if you support it.

Really? Israel doesn't care if the US supports it? Then why was Netanyahu showing up before Congress to lobby for support?

Good grief

So what? Trump sent actual missiles to a base where chemical weapons were stored that was away from civilian populations and he didn't destroy them.

Guess that Israel has better sense than Trump. Trump attacked and left the chemical weapons intact. Israel didn't.

BBbuuutt TRUUUUUUUUMP!

Good grief

BBbuuutt TRUUUUUUUUMP!

Hey, he's the one that ordered the attack (from his Mar a Lago estate btw), and he's the one that told them NOT to take out the chemical weapons bunker.

Yeah.....................But Trump.

Good grief

BBbuuutt TRUUUUUUUUMP!

Hey, he's the one that ordered the attack (from his Mar a Lago estate btw), and he's the one that told them NOT to take out the chemical weapons bunker.

Yeah.....................But Trump.
:itsok:

Why don't you stick to telling tall tales of your adventures lol

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna immediately shout 'Anti-Semite!', but just hear me out. Does our foreign policy need to be directly tied to Israel's foreign policy?

Are we as Americans required to always support anything Israel does? Because this recent Israeli attack on Syria just doesn't seem justified. I can't support it. I'd be real interested in hearing what y'all think. Thanks.

Immediately after Israel's latest unprovoked strike on Syria we posed the question, did Benjamin Netanyahu just panic? The answer is yes, Israel is now acting from a position of desperation as it has failed in its goal of regime change in Syria. Overnight (Wed. evening/Thursday early morning), Israel attacked a Syrian military base near the town of Masyaf at about 3:00 a.m. which Syria has now confirmed in a statement that warns of "serious repercussions". Syria reported two troop deaths in the attack. It appears to have been a massive strike - grainy photos show a large fireball lighting up the night sky outside of Masyaf.

Israel appears to have timed its attack to occur on the very night a controversial U.N. report was released earlier in the day (Wednesday) which blames the Assad government for using chemical weapons against civilians at Khan Sheikhoun in April. A number of Israeli analysts and media reports purport the Masyaf base to be a site for chemical and non-conventional weapons storage (such as "barrel bombs") while claiming the attack was motivated by "humanitarian" concern for Syrian civilians...

More:

I don't know. Didn't they hit an advance weapons factory capable of producing long range missiles and chemical plant that produces chemical weapons?

More:

Israel doesn't require your support to strike a chemical weapons depot.

More:

I don't know. Didn't they hit an advance weapons factory capable of producing long range missiles and chemical plant that produces chemical weapons?

That's what some are saying. Some.

More:

There is no credible evidence supporting Israel's claims. I guess if you're the US or an ally, you can bomb & kill at will. Those nations are apparently above the law.

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?

Israel, American Jews, Funding ISIS and World Terrorism
http://tinyurl.com/oqe77my

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

http://tinyurl.com/jban98t

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”

http://tinyurl.com/pxoymlc

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

http://tinyurl.com/ne2rx7d

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad

http://tinyurl.com/zw7z58l

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan

http://tinyurl.com/gnqnpsw

Is any of this true-?
I ask for a poll :)-

More:

There is no credible evidence supporting Israel's claims. I guess if you're the US or an ally, you can bomb & kill at will. Those nations are apparently above the law.

There is no credible evidence supporting Israel's claims.

Really? What evidence have you examined?

It's become pretty clear that the US Government is now requiring all Americans to support anything Israel does.
When an OP starts off with as flagrant a lie as that one, there's no point in reading any further. :cuckoo:

Try criticizing Israel in today's America. You'll immediately be shouted down as an 'Evil Anti-Semite.' But for me, i think it's time we separate the two nations' foreign policies. We shouldn't be on board with everything Israel does. We need to assume a more neutral foreign policy stance. I mean, who's calling the shots in the region? Is it the US, or is it Israel?

More:

It was an unprovoked and unjustified attack. And the US Government should call Israel on it.

It was an unprovoked and unjustified attack. And the US Government should call Israel on it.

So your answer is, "I've examined zero evidence".

Good to know.

Good to know.

No credible evidence. It was an unprovoked attack. If Syria had attacked Israel that way, you'd be the first one to say it was unprovoked and unjustified. Is Israel above the law?

Good to know.

No credible evidence. It was an unprovoked attack. If Syria had attacked Israel that way, you'd be the first one to say it was unprovoked and unjustified. Is Israel above the law?

No credible evidence

That you've seen. We know.

We have good reasons to support Israel, but Netanyahu has fallen victim of to much power & has lost his way.

Good to know.

No credible evidence

The US and its Allies seem to be above the law. They can bomb and kill for any reasons they see fit. They kill with absolute impunity, while at the same time preaching & demanding the rest of the world obey the law. It's a rigged system for sure.

Good to know.

No credible evidence

The US and its Allies seem to be above the law. They can bomb and kill for any reasons they see fit. They kill with absolute impunity, while at the same time preaching & demanding the rest of the world obey the law. It's a rigged system for sure.

Please post the evidence you examined.

Forum List

Back