Why is is the left

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
has to invade the rights rallies and protests constantly. They hve to block our speakers from speaking

We do zero of this shit to them.
Have who you want to speak
Protest (no violence and blocking traffic)
and have you own Presidential rallies

You never see their people get invaded or assaulted by the right. Yet ANTIFA is always clashing with people and the cops.

Again, why I like the Proud Boys, they shit on these asshats.

has to invade the rights rallies and protests constantly. They hve to block our speakers from speaking
You never see their people get invaded or assaulted by the right. Yet ANTIFA is always clashing with people and the cops.
Yur turd processing, senatnce struct, gremmar, and spilling, is embarrassing conservatives.

30,000 post and that is what you . . . post to argue???

Got a link so we know what you are babbling about?

Most on the left find Trump rallies to be unwatchable

That's why they attack people outside and try to sneak in and say shit....the right doesnt do that, Biden has like what 10 people max.

That's why they attack people outside and try to sneak in and say shit....the right doesnt do that, Biden has like what 10 people max.

Liberals stay away from Trump rallies

They don’t want to catch COVID

I don't believe in this right to protest physically and in large groups. Especially in today's society of big tech options and considering the low morality, low impulse control of the plentiful morons out there.

There is no acceptable reason to still have mobs of angry people gathering on the streets, bothering decent people going about their lives. Left, Right, or otherwise.. they should all be gunned down instantly. Human beings don't have enough self control or morality left to protest peacefully. Even if they do, it's still stupid.

You want to advertise your disapproval of something? Write to your local morons in office. Sign petitions. Contribute to commercial ads or or billboards. Use the various internet sources to wail and cry together.

Liberals stay away from Trump rallies

They don’t want to catch COVID
No they show up, because they dont believe in free speech and try to shut down conservatives all the time. It doesn't work, but they try.

You really dont remember? Joe Biden disease?

TRUMPvirus is ravaging the Republican Party

Seems less than a cold. Maybe it's the Hydroxychloroquine

you lie....here is one

Many leftists are so cocksure of their agenda that they simply cannot fathom why anyone in his/her right mind could possibly disagree with them.

So they feel called upon by some higher power to shut down any opposition.

With the inauguration of President Biden on January 20, 2021, they will be emboldened to unprecedented heights.

Many leftists are so cocksure of their agenda that they simply cannot fathom why anyone in his/her right mind could possibly disagree with them.

So they feel called upon by some higher power to shut down any opposition.

With the inauguration of President Biden on January 20, 2021, they will be emboldened to unprecedented heights.
yep, that's why he won't be inaugurated

Forum List

Back