Why is gender-nonconformity bad? Alternatively, why must one's gender align with their sex?

For decades at least maybe even centuries transgendered people have been using the women's bathrooms and no one noticed no one cared nothing happened they were saved the women were safe so what the f*** happened to change things why are we so against this now something that's occurred throughout the ages. Something isn't wrong with them something is wrong with us if that's all we have to complain about. They aren't asking for any special rights they aren't asking, they are demanding the same rights as everyone else as they've been doing for a long long time. The only difference now is the practice is out in the open for people to pass judgment on others. When no judgments is justified.

Oh my God, every time you leftists want to push one of these, "I have decided I know better than all humans since forever" agenda items on us, you start glibly informing us that "actually" the world has always been exactly as you fantasize, and it's only in the last five years that we conservatives have manufactured the "hateful" world - defined as "the world where people don't just live exactly as leftists tell them to" - we all "mistakenly" believe we've been living in all along. You just breezily inform us that "for centuries" people have been doing all the things you fantasize about them doing now, and the entire society has been having mass hallucinations that we were doing something else.

Speaking of not taking this seriously . . . first you have not word one to say about women's safety, because you "don't care about that", you wave your hand and dismiss women's feelings on the subject while denouncing us all as "sick" for not being devastated on behalf of transgender feelings, and now you trot out this LSD history lesson of yours. Next time, just admit that you have no facts and no arguments, and that you really just don't give a damn what happens to women OR to transgenders? You just want to feel morally superior for the low, low cost of mouthing the politically correct words, and to Hell with what effect they have on people who aren't you.

Marginalized people, of which lgbq is a member unfortunately, are a protected class of citizens because of all the hatred injustices thrown at them. They would not be marginalized if all this hatred and distrust and whatever wasn't perpetualized by institutions especially religious institutions if you look back in history none of this was a problem until religions started the crap.
Stann, the fact that you want to pee standing up while in the women's room does not mean anybody is treating you unjustly when they say no. It is your demand that you should be able to whip it out in front of women that creates the injustice FOR THEM.

Your casual disregard for the rape of women by men in women's restrooms only proves you to be hypocrite. It is all about YOUR demands and not about their safety even as you demand to intrude upon them for your own.

This has nothing to do with religion and isn't about arbitrary morality. It is about protecting women's private spaces against a dishonest brand of misogyny all dressed up as some sort of "right" biological males have over them.

If being a Protected Class Citizen actually protected transgender people, then you wouldn't have anything to talk about.
Go on and keep believing the word salad they are feeding you ... :thup:

They are protected from the worst that people do to them, they are not protected from unwarranted biased opinions.

Oh my God, every time you leftists want to push one of these, "I have decided I know better than all humans since forever" agenda items on us, you start glibly informing us that "actually" the world has always been exactly as you fantasize, and it's only in the last five years that we conservatives have manufactured the "hateful" world - defined as "the world where people don't just live exactly as leftists tell them to" - we all "mistakenly" believe we've been living in all along. You just breezily inform us that "for centuries" people have been doing all the things you fantasize about them doing now, and the entire society has been having mass hallucinations that we were doing something else.

Speaking of not taking this seriously . . . first you have not word one to say about women's safety, because you "don't care about that", you wave your hand and dismiss women's feelings on the subject while denouncing us all as "sick" for not being devastated on behalf of transgender feelings, and now you trot out this LSD history lesson of yours. Next time, just admit that you have no facts and no arguments, and that you really just don't give a damn what happens to women OR to transgenders? You just want to feel morally superior for the low, low cost of mouthing the politically correct words, and to Hell with what effect they have on people who aren't you.
This is exactly what I've been trying to tell you. The chances of you meeting a transgender in a public women's bathroom is virtually zero. Even if you live in New York City, where there's a lot of them. Even if you did meet one, the chances of some kind of altercation are next to zero. 0 and 0 = 0 . You are the one who was obsessed with this issue like I told you from the beginning I don't care about it that much I just don't like people saying things that aren't true or bring up the one example in a in a billion to prove their point. Yes they are perfect but they're human just like you. And of course there are bad apples out there but they are few and far between, even though I'm beginning to wonder about that. I think the bigger problem is this internet it's allowing people to cluster together and express their fears making them all neurotic or psychotic. At any rate your obsession is not healthy please get help.

I believe you can be a man, say, and wind up with a girl's brain, or visa versa.

What do you do in that case?
You are correct, sexual orientation and gender exist on a continuum that has a lot of variability in what is " normal ". Personally, I'm beginning to think no one is normal, they just think they are. American Psychological Association (APA)>topics>LGBTQ Transgender People, Gender Identity and Gender Expression ( American Psychological Association ) 2014

Science may be wrong, but nature wants animals to breed, otherwise the word extinction rears it's head. Two penis's or two vagina's knocking each other doesn't work. So in effect, a desert island of gays will die out. And I hope they don't forget that it took a traditional bloke and traditional lass to have made them.

Now, if they want to push brown putty uphill or lick carpet, fair enough, but there should be a law for science to steer clear of them wanting kids, leave the innocent out of this mess.
Nature doesn't "want" anything.

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans on this planet

They are protected from the worst that people do to them, they are not protected from unwarranted biased opinions.

You posted they were getting beat up and murdered in the men's room.
So according to your post above, that's better than unwarranted biased opinions?

Here's something that may not have been discussed. There'd be no such thing as sex changes if some doctors and big pharma wasn't so money hungry and greedy.

Actually he is correct, human sexuality and gender exist on a broad spectrum of normalcy. In other words transgender people are extremely normal.
No--they aren't. They are notorious for multiple mental issues with high incidents of suicide and drug abuse.

No--they aren't. They are notorious for multiple mental issues with high incidents of suicide and drug abuse.
Setting that aside, the mere fact that they represent such a miniscule portion of the population means it is not normal.

If it was normal, it would be magnitudes more commonplace than it is now.

Actually he is correct, human sexuality and gender exist on a broad spectrum of normalcy. In other words transgender people are extremely normal.

Oh yeah, this is normal. BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
1641314955892.png
1641314997809.png

Nature doesn't "want" anything.

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans on this planet
Plus the fact that humans have way over done it as far as procreation goes; the world is overpopulated with humans

You helped increase my education I had to look that one up that's called skag or Bear Drag, it is intentional to appear horrendous. I don't care for it either but I don't single out specific, even repulsive examples of heterosexuals. And there are plenty of those to point out especially at Walmart you don't believe the things you see at Walmart.

I was with all humans they're coming all shapes and sizes. This one doesn't win any beauty contest, but a lot of them could pass and actually win those contests.

Unless of course the contest is Miss America.

Forum List

Back