Why is Fox News blurring out the Minority faces at the rally?

That's not true is it? I watched the whole thing on C-Span because it isn't interrupted by commercials and they played it straight although they never panned out and showed the gigantic audience.

So I just punched up fox live on youtube, and they didn't blur anything.

I don't know... maybe that picture there was just enough distance between trump and those behind him, that they were not entirely in focus?

I have no idea. But what I'm watching live, right now on Fox Youtube, they are not blurred. I see some black people, a bunch of asians, looks like a couple of latinos even. Not seeing anything blurred.

OK.... Edit......

As trump walked back to the podium... everyone behind him got blurry. I think this is a focusing issue. For some reason the camera they are using, when he walks away from the people behind him, and closer to the camera (where the podium is closer to the camera), then everyone behind him gets blurry. Don't know why their camera does that, or if it is intentional.

They're not blurring out the faces. The camera is focused on Trump. The people behind him are way back there so they are out of focus. Their faces aren't blurred their entire bodies are blurred because of depth-of-field. Depending on the camera it can't show things at various distances in focus at the same time.

It's known as selective focus.

Blurry Backgrounds: A Neat Video Trick

1959. 1960 or so. MY father that white guy that liberated a Jewish death camp, also sorta let us kids on downtown to by eggs with his black next door neighbor He was like that...

Like I has been saying. They are apart of the Establishment. They needs to have the conservatives attention in order to toy around with it. I noticed a Black guy that was jumped by anti-trump protesters at an Arizona rally. He was saying why they had only jumped on him, while there were many other Blacks walking from out of the rally. But all mainstream media even Fox news only showed him in the crowd. Like he was a token Black. And so they are put there to manipulate the conservative's minds.
Like these Democrat debates. All of them are portraying that all Billionaires mistreats women. That all of them are trying to subliminally implant into everyone's minds to build up this narrative that Pres.Trump is a misogynist womanizer that is paying his way to become President. But using Bloomberg to help put this image into the minds of the public. Like Elizabeth Warren innuendo comments she made to Bloomberg about having women to sign disclosures to keep their mouths shut.
In the Bible it says that these people are master manipulators. That the only weapon that they have, is their tongues. All they need is your ears.
All these debates are helping them to spread subliminal messages around. Painting images into our thoughts.
That is why they didn't put Tulsi on the stage with them. It is because all of what they are doing on stage is scripted. An act to control your minds. And all of the MSM are in cahoots with them.

3puk0z.gif

Why did MSNBC never mention the black Muslims haters that where behind this. And instead, focused on the MAGA hat kid that was just there...
Pandering. The Black Muslims are the number one HATE group in the USA.

When blacks or Muslims are the issue the media tippy toes around it. But not, they practically trip over themselves virtue signaling.

FOX has been turning into CNN light......for some time now.

Another disgrace.
trump > god #Becauseitsacult No faces should outshine the Chosen One.

That's a good answer, actually.
FOX is still number one. But they are going to far with this "Fair and Balanced" thing. That sucks. Why be "Fair" ? The rest of the filthy Media sure is not.

Why do they think they have to 'balance' the news? Why not just report the news with no bias ya know just report the facts.

Because angry black racists such as IM2 will put out a "hit" on black conservatives that support president Trump!

FOX blurs them for their own safety.

Forum List

Back