Why is Cosby going to jail but Harvey is not?

The women said that they consented to taking th ed drugs and to having sex?

Is that what you are stating?

I'm stating that the statements from the women I've read, they say that they took the drugs willingly in situations were it was obviously a prelude to a sexual encounter.

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?
Janice Dickinson tells court Bill Cosby raped her after drug left her 'motionless'

Yes, that one. She went to Lake Tahoe to "talk" about a movie job over wine and pills. It is not credible that she did not understand what was going on.

Why is it not credible? Cosby cultivated a persona that made him appear to be "safe". Furthermore he told her that the pill she took was a pain reliever for cramps.

. Any pretense of "safe" would have been out the window when he said "let's go to Lake Tahoe to discuss a job for you".

It is not credible.

She knew what that trip was about.

And how do you know this to be a fact?

I'm stating that the statements from the women I've read, they say that they took the drugs willingly in situations were it was obviously a prelude to a sexual encounter.

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?
Janice Dickinson tells court Bill Cosby raped her after drug left her 'motionless'

Yes, that one. She went to Lake Tahoe to "talk" about a movie job over wine and pills. It is not credible that she did not understand what was going on.

Why is it not credible? Cosby cultivated a persona that made him appear to be "safe". Furthermore he told her that the pill she took was a pain reliever for cramps.

. Any pretense of "safe" would have been out the window when he said "let's go to Lake Tahoe to discuss a job for you".

It is not credible.

Because a woman who looked like this, has experience with men hitting on her.

69205ccfd650f86fd7b1e54f8fe01a3b.jpg

It is not credible.

Because a woman who looked like this, has experience with men hitting on her.

69205ccfd650f86fd7b1e54f8fe01a3b.jpg

Ok. So the one who they actually convicted him on, looked nothing like that.

Furthermore, it is not unusual for attractive women who are used to being pursued, to just want to feel safe.

We could debate this forever, and no one except the people involved know the truth.

But one thing is a fact.

Cosby showed a pattern that caught up with him

Last edited:

Forum List

Back