Zone1 Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?

It's your stupid plan, not his. People like you conjured it up and it completely flies in the face of YHWH God's nature in the Hebrew Bible and the meaning of words. If you believe God is omnipotent and "God is Love", then these views that you have about Him, are inconsistent with such attributes and definitions.
God is also Holy...libs like to leave that out

It matters not what you call your specific religion. Jesus is the only way to God. And that applies to Muslims, Buddists, Catholics, and atheists.
Emanuel, Jesus, erased everything that would cause you to spend an eternity of torment, at great expense. It took pure, sin free blood to redeem us. And then He gave it to us as a gift. A gift to Achmed, to Boonsri, Mary Elizabeth, and Bob. He made it available to every human here, a guarantee to prevent you from ending up in Hell.

What more do you require of God?
That's not the majority view of salvation. The vast majority of Christians don't see salvation like that. Even the NT Bible arguably, doesn't agree with your compassionate, universalist version of Christian salvation (I wish it did, but you're not in the majority unfortunately).

Joh 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

He who doesn't believe, burns in hell forever. According to the NT, God predestines people to burn in his hell for all eternity:

Rom 9:15-23 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. (16) So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. (17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. (18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. (19) Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? (20) Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? (21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? (22) What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: (23) And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Christianity turns the God of Israel, YHWH into a monster, who predestines people to eternal torment forever for not converting to Christianity (because he predestined them not to convert). How can anyone who is half-way decent ever love such a cruel, sadistic god?

Last edited:
There are a lot of very good, compelling reasons to believe that Christianity is the one true religion, and Jesus is who He claimed to be.
It's not who Jesus claimed to be, but who the church and the unknown Christian authors of the NT claimed he was.

Nearly 2000 fulfilled prophecies, and there will be more to come as we get closer to the end of this age.

What "prophecies"? Present a few that we should examine them. Furthermore, how do you know such supposed prophecies weren't written after the facts that were foretold? Present your case for the "prophecies". It should also be noted that Muslims, and Hindus, including Hare Krishna, also claim to have prophecies in their scriptures. Miracles, supernatural manifestations are also found in other religions, not just Christianity.

No other religion comes anywhere close to that.

Close to the Christian hype and zealous, exaggerated claims. Indeed, you're correct, Christendom is unique in that.

The odds of even a fraction of those prophecies being the result of chance is statistically impossible.

Present us with some prophecies, that way we can examine the text in context, in their original language and in light of reason.

The unity of the Bible is actually amazing when you consider that it's a collection of 66 books penned by 40 different people from all different walks of life, over a period of 1500 years.... yet from beginning to end, all of it tells the same unfolding story.

Nonesense. The Bible is full of internal contradictions and inconsistencies. The Christian NT doesn't concord with its supposed OT, Hebraic foundation. The Biblical text is a quagmire of different claims, theologies and contradictions, written by unknown authors.

Also, many claims in the Bible that people at one point thought were false later were vindicated through archeology.
Completely irrelevant and proves nothing. Fictional stories, novels, often contain actual, accurate geographical information. Just because a science-fiction novel mentions NYC and a few of its neighborhoods and business establishments, doesn't imply that its science fiction story is historical and true.

It has also stood the test of time.

Appealing to the age of something or that the majority agree, is a logical fallacy:

The Bible is the most loved and hated book of all time, and for thousands of years the haters have tried to destroy it, discredit it, ban it, etc.... yet to this day, the Bible is STILL the most read, studied, quoted, and top selling book of all time.

Again, more illogical fallacies. Just because a religion or religious book is cherished and adhered to by the majority, doesn't make it true. Even the Bible disagrees with your fuzzy logic:

Deuteronomy 7:7:

"YHWH did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people."

God didn't choose the Israelites because they were a large, powerful nation, they were actually a small nation. There was a time in human history when the religions of Babylon, Persia, religions in India and China, had more adherents than the biblical, Israelite religion. Were those religions correct and the Israelites wrong, due to being a minority? Your silly, horrible logic, falls apart and only serves to reveal your desperation and lack of a legitimate argument.

Then you have millions (or more likely, billions) of radically changed lives.

Many different religions and spiritual traditions, change people's lives. More logical fallacies.

I'm talking about people who come to Jesus and get born again. Spiritual birth is an actual thing, a very real event that occurs in a person's life that changes everything. As someone who has done missions work through an international Christian missions organization, I've met a lot of Christians...and I have heard so many absolutely amazing testimonies. I've encountered people who came from the worst possible past, and whose lives were completely turned around by Jesus. Why? Because Jesus IS God, incarnate. That's why so many lives all around the world have been completely changed when a person comes to Christ.
Again, not unique to Christianity. People have similar stories of change, in other religions and even in help groups like the AA (Alcoholic Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous). I actually know people personally who have transformed their lives through AA and NA, and through other programs, that aren't even religious.

Also, Christianity is the only religion / worldview that I can think of that has an explanation for why things are the way they are, that matches with reality.

Nonsense. Actually other religions, like Hinduism, particularly the Hare Krishnas, have a much more convincing theology and explanation than Christianity does. One could argue that this is a matter of personal opinion, and we all know that opinions are like heads, everyone has one.

What I mean by that is, Christianity teaches that this is a fallen world, temporarily run by evil people and the lowercase "god of this world", who is the enemy of God.

The Hare Krishnas, speak of Karma, and how all life on this planet and throughout the material universe, are currently in a prison. This is like hell, and we can return to the spiritual universe or the kingdom of Krishna./God, by repenting of our sins and serving Him. Reincarnation makes a lot better sense than Christianity has to offer, which amounts to "figure it all out in one life time or burn in hell for all eternity". That's just a bunch of nonsense.

To me, that is so clear....

Yes to you, it's clear, but not to me and many others.

but the important thing to know is that it's just temporary. The true ruler of this world WILL return, and will right all the wrongs and bring justice and peace.

Justice and peace is casting everyone in hell for all eternity who didn't convert to Christianity? How does that make any sense at all? That's gobbledygook. Wicked, evil spiritual terrorism.

And this world will go back to how it was always meant to be from the very beginning… a world of peace and harmony.... as opposed to evil, corruption, war, etc.
But if your family didn't convert to Protestant, Evangelical Christianity, they will be tortured by your god, for all eternity, in his hell-realm, where he keeps human-spirits conscious and suffering forever. That's evil and ridiculous.

Those are just a few reasons. I could go on, but I wasn't planning to write an essay here. :)
You could go on with the Christian tripe.

I'll just end with this..... As I mentioned before around here many times, I was a nonbeliever for many years. Coming to Christ was without a doubt the best decision I ever made, the best thing that ever happened to me. Being a child of God is a journey, and it can take years to grow and change.... but the important thing to know is that with God, all things work together for good, and the trajectory of one's life with God is always in the direction of GOOD.

Jesus said: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and may have it abundantly."

If Christianity was false and evil, as you claim, then you wouldn't see so many lives radically changed for the better, and people who have actually experienced God's blessings, protection, provision, guidance, etc.

Christianity isn't the only religion that transforms lives for the better, so your point is moot. There is one mountain and many paths to the summit. God is on top and many paths can reach Him, not just Christianity. Your interpretation of Christianity turns Christianity into an evil religion. The vast majority of Christians unfortunately, don't define or interpret Christianity like Meriweather.

Thanks for the reply, but I really wish you would use the quote feature... instead of the huge bold text, which doesn't even show who said what, and likely confuses readers who don't know any better.

TBH, seeing that size 20 bold text makes me not even want to read any further, because it's a mess on the eyes, but since you took the time to reply, I'll try to go through it.

Btw, you don't have to know the BB code to break up a post into sections. Just put it in visual mode, and click enter under the part you want to quote, and it automatically quotes that part for you.

God is also Holy...libs like to leave that out
Torturing finite human beings in hell for all eternity because they were predestined to go to hell or they didn't convert to Christianity, reflects his "holiness"? You have a weird way of defining "holiness".

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, but I really wish you would use the quote feature... instead of the huge bold text, which doesn't even show who said what, and likely confuses readers who don't know any better.

TBH, seeing that size 20 bold text makes me not even want to read any further, because it's a mess on the eyes, but since you took the time to reply, I'll try to go through it.

Btw, you don't have to know the BB code to break up a post into sections. Just put it in visual mode, and click enter under the part you want to quote, and it automatically quotes that part for you.
I will fix it now, no problem.

Last edited:

I just fixed it for you. Go back and check it out.

Christianity turns the God of Israel, YHWH into a monster, who predestines people to eternal torment forever. How can anyone who is half-way decent ever love such a god?
If you decide to go into a burning building, and I say, "Here, put this suit on and it will prevent you from getting burned," And you say, "Thanks, but your suit makes me itch, so No thanks."
And you proceed into the burning building, with a t-shirt on, whose fault is it that you got burned?

If you decide to go into a burning building, and I say, "Here, put this suit on and it will prevent you from getting burned," And you say, "Thanks, but your suit makes me itch, so No thanks."
And you proceed into the burning building, with a t-shirt on, whose fault is it that you got burned?
That's an irrelevant, inapplicable analogy, that has nothing to do with what we're discussing here. In your illustration, I can see the building burning and if I have to run into it, for some reason (save my wife, my kids), and you offer me a special fire-proof suit, I will wear it, of course. What the heck does that have to do with your God predestining people to burn in hell for all eternity, because they refused to convert to Christianity (when they were actually predestined to reject Christianity)? Rejecting Christianity, one religion in the world of many, has nothing to do with having to run into a burning building and rejecting something that makes perfect sense and is reasonable, like wearing your fire-proof suit.

Wake up man, and think. You're suffering from a bad case of Christian "fuzzy logic". The only reasonable Christian on this thread so far is Meriweather. All of the rest of you are hopelessly brainwashed and lost.

Last edited:
Christianity turns the God of Israel, YHWH into a monster, who predestines people to eternal torment forever for not converting to Christianity (because he predestined them not to convert). How can anyone who is half-way decent ever love such a cruel, sadistic god
You mean the YHWH that would drop Jews like flies for creating idols and thinking about killing Moses? That YHWH?

You mean the YHWH that would drop Jews like flies for creating idols and thinking about killing Moses? That YHWH?
YHWH in the Hebrew Bible doesn't torture people in hell for all eternity or predestines people to hell. Sure he drops people like flies all of the time and even orders the wholesale slaughter of women and children, the elderly. But the Christians make him even worse. I prefer to turn to the East, to India for my religion, than the Abrahamic faith. How can you enjoy heaven, knowing that perhaps members of your family are going to be tortured in hell by this god of yours? Why would you believe and love such a sadistic, wicked being, that predestines people to eternal torment in hell?

Their choice.
How is it their choice? Don't you know what "predestined" means? Didn't you read the verses from Romans 9 that I cited earlier? How is it reasonable to limit salvation through one religion when there are hundreds of religions in the world, many different cultures? You're justifying the eternal torture of human beings for not converting to your religion? Isn't your god supposedly "omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, infinite, eternal, unfathomably creative and intelligent..etc", can't he figure out a better way to rehabilitate humanity, reform it, other than just casting everyone into hell for not converting to one religion of many? That seems reasonable and ethical to you?

Your attitude underscores why people should avoid Christianity like the plague. It will turn generally, good, decent people into psychopaths, who don't care if practically all of humanity is tortured in hell for not converting to their religion. It's sad, sick and disturbing. This is what Christianity does to people. It turns them callous towards human suffering, in the name of "might makes right", YHWH God can supposedly do whatever he wants and still remain moral and good. That's delusional theology and morality.

Last edited:
It's not who Jesus claimed to be, but who the church and the unknown Christian authors of the NT claimed he was.

That's your belief, not a fact. Here's the thing. People have been trying to discredit Jesus and the Bible for the last couple thousand years. You're not the first and you won't be the last. What you don't seem to realize is that when one actually takes the time to research all of this, in an objective way, there is plenty of evidence that Jesus did indeed make those kinds of claims, and compelling evidence that the Gospel is true.

In fact, many atheists have set out to disprove Christianity and ended up becoming believers. There are entire books written about this topic. There are many, but one that comes to mind right away is 'The Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel, who was one of those atheists who later became a believer. Another one is Cold Case Christianity, by J. Warner Wallace, another former atheist. And Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Sean and Josh McDowell.

What "prophecies"? Present a few that we should examine them. Furthermore, how do you know such supposed prophecies weren't written after the facts that were foretold? Present your case for the "prophecies". It should also be noted that Muslims, and Hindus, including Hare Krishna, also claim to have prophecies in their scriptures. Miracles, supernatural manifestations are also found in other religions, not just Christianity.

I started compiling a few for you, but then I realized, you would probably just claim - as you alluded to in your reply above - that the prophecies were written “after the fact.”

See, here’s the problem. For many hard-hearted unbelievers, it's not a matter of not having evidence. It's a heart issue. That is what I sense with you. You come across as very emotional and angry… which gives weight to my feeling that you're not rejecting Jesus and the Gospel based on a lack of evidence, but on a heart issue that you have, with God.

Another thing that is very important to know is that people do not come to faith through debates. So I'm not here to debate you into believing. That will never work. I can correct things that you have stated that are false, so that you don't mislead others, but debating is not going to bring you to faith.

Close to the Christian hype and zealous, exaggerated claims. Indeed, you're correct, Christendom is unique in that.

^ Case in point that you’re operating on emotion and hate.

Nonesense. The Bible is full of internal contradictions and inconsistencies. The Christian NT doesn't concord with its supposed OT, Hebraic foundation. The Biblical text is a quagmire of different claims, theologies and contradictions, written by unknown authors.

False on every count. Hard-hearted unbelievers love to claim that the Bible is full of contradictions, but nearly all of those alleged contradictions have been soundly refuted, when one understands the context and the actual meaning.

Secondly, when one actually studies the Bible, led by the Spirit (of God, as opposed to a hateful deceiving spirit) it becomes increasingly clear that the Old Testament and the New Testament do indeed tell one cohesive story, and Jesus is foreshadowed throughout the Old Testament.

In fact, that's one of the coolest, most amazing things about the Bible, that from beginning to end, the Gospel is there, whether it’s foreshadowed in the Old Testament or stated directly in the NT.

Completely irrelevant and proves nothing. Fictional stories, novels, often contain actual, accurate geographical information. Just because a science-fiction novel mentions NYC and a few of its neighborhoods and business establishments, doesn't imply that its science fiction story is historical and true.

Didn't you say that you converted to Judaism? Because you really don't sound like you even believe the Old Testament. You sound like a hard-hearted atheist. I say that because a lot of those instances of the Bible being vindicated by archaeology were in the Old Testament… In other words, the Hebrew Scriptures. Yet here you are bashing that, and that is supposed to be your religion?

Appealing to the age of something or that the majority agree, is a logical fallacy:

I wasn’t appealing to the age of the Bible, but to its survival, despite thousands of years of hateful attempts to destroy or discredit it. Again, the point was that not only has it survived but it's STILL the most read, studied, quoted, picked apart and arguably the most influential book of all time… and certainly the highest selling book of all time.

Again, more illogical fallacies. Just because a religion or religious book is cherished and adhered to by the majority, doesn't make it true. Even the Bible disagrees with your fuzzy logic:

I didn’t make the claim that its popularity makes it true. Again, the reason I brought that up was to show that it has stood the test of time. And that in and of itself is not what makes it true, it’s just one point out of many. And when you put all of those points together, the overall weight of evidence goes against your emotional claim that Christianity is false and evil.

God didn't choose the Israelites because they were a large, powerful nation, they were actually a small nation. There was a time in human history when the religions of Babylon, Persia, religions in India and China, had more adherents than the biblical, Israelite religion. Were those religions correct and the Israelites wrong, due to being a minority? Your silly, horrible logic, falls apart and only serves to reveal your desperation and lack of a legitimate argument.

Strawman, as I already pointed out above. Not only is that not my claim, but I have often said the exact opposite. Often (not always) the majority is wrong. Which actually goes along with what Jesus said about the narrow path.

Many different religions and spiritual traditions, change people's lives. More logical fallacies.

You merely stating that doesn’t make it true. I wasn't born yesterday, I've been around long enough to learn that there is no other religion that even comes close to Christianity when it comes to radically changed lives for the better. The proof is in the pudding. There are tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of amazing testimonies of lives changed for the better. Your emotional anti-christian words will never change that fact.

Again, not unique to Christianity. People have similar stories of change, in other religions and even in help groups like the AA (Alcoholic Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous). I actually know people personally who have transformed their lives through AA and NA, and through other programs, that aren't even religious.

Nope, I was talking about spiritual birth, and spiritual birth only comes from God. There is no other way to be born spiritually, but from God. Sure, people have changed their lives in some other ways, but it is not the same thing. For example, there are alcoholics or drug addicts who went to certain programs and managed to get sober… But because the underlying root cause of their addiction was not addressed, they simply switched their addiction to something else, or their problem manifested in a different way. That is because the only way for a person's life to radically change, in other words, to have a completely new life, is through God. Jesus is God.

Nonsense. Actually other religions, like Hinduism, particularly the Hare Krishnas, have a much more convincing theology and explanation than Christianity does. One could argue that this is a matter of personal opinion, and we all know that opinions are like heads, everyone has one.

OK this is starting to get boring. You're clearly operating on emotion and anti-christian hatred. I don't know what experience you had that caused you to be this way, but like I said before, no amount of debating or even discussing is going to make much of a difference with you, since it clearly appears to be a heart issue.

Justice and peace is casting everyone in hell for all eternity who didn't convert to Christianity? How does that make any sense at all? That's gobbledygook. Wicked, evil spiritual terrorism.

It's not merely about converting to Christianity. It's about being reconciled to God….And what you don't believe now is that Jesus is God incarnate. Why do you think it’s evil that God is willing to pay your price for you? Why do you think it's so evil that God made a way for mankind, by coming to earth Himself to show us the way? Why do you think it's evil that God wants you to have life and not death?

You seem to be really stuck on hell. In fact, it seems to be your main reason to hate Christianity. That's a topic in and of itself, and there are some different views on it, but for now I'll just say that I don’t believe it’s what you think it is, at all. God is just, and God is good, and it comes down to each of us to choose either to receive the gift of salvation, or not.

Your perception of Christianity seems to be very Calvinist, which I believe is a dangerous lie, in fact even a heresy. So of course you’re going to rail against it, but you’re railing against a straw man.

Christianity isn't the only religion that transforms lives for the better, so your point is moot. There is one mountain and many paths to the summit. God is on top and many paths can reach Him, not just Christianity. Your interpretation of Christianity turns Christianity into an evil religion. The vast majority of Christians unfortunately, don't define or interpret Christianity like Meriweather.[/SIZE]

I can see why you like Meriweather's version of Christianity, because it's what you already believe. (Many paths lead to the one mountain) which goes directly against the scriptures.

There are actually many logical reasons why that idea is simply false. And if I wanted to, I could elaborate, but this is another sub-topic that could be good for a thread of its own.

Lastly, no, my interpretation is definitely not your misguided, completely warped strawman version of Christianity. For me, everything you have stated goes directly against my own personal experience with God and my faith in Jesus. I'm not saying you have to believe me, since you don't know me from Adam, I'm just saying that your portrayal of Christianity goes completely against my own experience and experiences of the Christians I know. I'll pray for you, because even though you are one of the more passionate anti-Christians on this site, I truly believe you are missing out on the greatest thing of existence, due to your deeply unfortunate misconceptions and false beliefs.

Last edited:
The Greek definitions are clear that the writer meant Jesus died for the sins of others, to propitiate and atone, paying a ransom. You can pretend otherwise, but that's what it clearly states in the Greek and that's how the vast majority of Christians, including scholars, interpret those passages.
I would have to look at the specific Gospel passages you are referencing. In Jesus' day, people were offering sacrifices for forgiveness of sins. Cereal, birds, lambs, calves...but were any of them the perfect sacrifice? The perfect sacrifice would be one without sin, the one always is accord with the will of the Father. Jesus is known as the final sacrifice because he was also the perfect sacrifice. We point to Jesus as our sacrifice and what is amazing about Jesus as sacrifice is that God himself became the sacrifice for his children. What good parent wouldn't (and doesn't) sacrifice him/herself for their children? God is a great Father.

Through disobedience we were lost; through obedience we were redeemed.

What makes Christianity the only true religion in the world, and a religion like that of the Hare Krishnas false? I would rather convert to the Hare Krishnas than become a Christian, ...

Do it, babe, although I never heard Hare Krishna is a religion. The religion behind the sect Hare Krishna is called Hinduism. Hare Krishna is a call to the god Vishnu.

By the way. You Commies murdered in gigantic masses Christians and Jews, Buddhists and also Shamanists (members of nature religions). Also Hinduists? I guess the answer is "yes". Or is such a truth nothing what a man who quotes Karl Marx (~"free weapons for everyone of us") likes to think about while he calls others "spiritual terrorists".

Last edited:
That's your belief, not a fact.

It's a fact that the church created the NT and according to most Biblical scholars, everything that Jesus supposedly said, wasn't necessarily historical or actually spoken by Jesus. In view of the fact that whole Christian denominations are founded upon just a few words spoken by Jesus and his apostles, it's a serious problem when Biblical scholars (both secular and Christian) are telling us that certain verses in the NT were edited or completely fabricated (interpolated), by church scribes. That's concerning to say the least.

List of New Testament verses present in the KJV but not in modern English translations....

Here are some of the most widely accepted Interpolations as they are backed by solid MSS evidence..

List of Scholars Who Have Deemed Various Parts of the Corpus Paulinum Inauthentic​

Here's the thing. People have been trying to discredit Jesus and the Bible for the last couple thousand years. You're not the first and you won't be the last.

Biblical scholarship has discredited the Bible, with the facts. But even more disturbing, is the fact that the Bible itself, is full of internal contradictions and inconsistencies, that discredits it as the "inerrant" word of almighty God.

What you don't seem to realize is that when one actually takes the time to research all of this, in an objective way, there is plenty of evidence that Jesus did indeed make those kinds of claims, and compelling evidence that the Gospel is true.

You haven't presented any evidence to support your religious claims. More, let me ask you, how is the gospel that you preach, "good news"? Telling me that all of my family is being tortured forever, in the hell your god created, is good news? None of my family members were Christians according to the vast majority of Protestant Evangelicals. My Roman Catholic grandmother, who used to pray her rosary daily, to the virgin Mary, and used to pray to Catholic saints, is now burning in hell for idolatry. Many of my family members were secular and non-religious. How is that good news?

I have to worship a god that keeps human beings conscious in a hell that he created, to torture people who don't convert to Christianity. How is that good news? You're essentially telling me your god is a sadistic, cruel monster and I have to worship him under the threat of being tortured in hell for all eternity. Is that really good news and "love"? A man holding a knife to a woman's throat and whispering in her ear "love me, or I'll slice your throat"...Your god holds the knife to my throat "Worship and love me or I will torture you in hell forever, just like I'm torturing your Roman Catholic, idolatrous grandparents right now"...WOW, that's love and good news. That's essentially your gospel ("good news"):

"Hey everybody, GOD IS A PSYCHO, isn't that great? Good news! Convert to Christianity, or get tortured forever in the hell he created. Maybe your family is now being tortured in hell, you don't want to be like them, right? Convert to Protestant Christianity Now!!!!"

Amazing, how you Evangelicals can believe such obscene claptrap. That's Protestant Evangelical Christianity in a nutshell.

In fact, many atheists have set out to disprove Christianity and ended up becoming believers. There are entire books written about this topic.

Many Evangelical Christians and Catholics have become atheists or have converted to other religions. So your claim is just another logical fallacy, that amounts to nothing.

There are many, but one that comes to mind right away is 'The Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel, who was one of those atheists who later became a believer. Another one is Cold Case Christianity, by J. Warner Wallace, another former atheist. And Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Sean and Josh McDowell.

Here are former Christians who are now atheists:

Many people leave Christianity. I left Christianity too.​

Last edited:
Do it, babe, although I never heard Hare Krishna is a religion. The religion behind the sect Hare Krishna is called Hinduism. Hare Krishna is a call to the god Vishnu.
To the God Krishna. Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead. Vishnu is subordinate to Krishna, according to the Hare Krishnas. Hinduism is actually a misnomer, the real name of the religion is Sanatana Dharma, or "The Eternal Way"/Eternal Path.

Forum List

Back