Why is china allowed to keep selling fake crap over here?

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
They are making alot of fake crap. they should be fined a million $$$ each piece found in each country and given to the govt of that country.
I see alot of coins being sold on tv. oh they just happen to be the rare dates--its almost a guarantee they are being made now and people are being duped. In top hatter a china site they sell old coins that look real. I thought china liked honor. Those making this garbage are hardhearted idiots. and should be tarred and feathered and put in prision. Why doesnt the chinese govt stop these people-a lack of honor is why. So dont ever think other countries arent doing it as well.

They are making alot of fake crap. they should be fined a million $$$ each piece found in each country and given to the govt of that country.
I see alot of coins being sold on tv. oh they just happen to be the rare dates--its almost a guarantee they are being made now and people are being duped. In top hatter a china site they sell old coins that look real. I thought china liked honor. Those making this garbage are hardhearted idiots. and should be tarred and feathered and put in prision. Why doesnt the chinese govt stop these people-a lack of honor is why. So dont ever think other countries arent doing it as well.
It makes no sense to buy everything online from your enemy.

If you're buying coins, WHY aren't you buying from a reputable dealer?
Or the US Mint? Or any of the established online precious metals dealers?

WHY are you buying from these scam companies on TV???

I want to buy gold coins, but I've been researching online on it for about a year now.
I don't jump into anything without researching it first. I've finally found the place I want to buy from. Now, all I have to do is wait for the right time to buy.

Anyone surprised Conservatives will collectively and overall remain loyal to China and Chinese goods?
It's just too "inconvenient" to make any changes....God forbid. Just as freedom is too inconvenient for them to fight for.
Oh they'll bitch and whine and cry but it stops cold there.

Look,
Conservatives stay absolutely loyal to Twitter and Facebook after YEARS of being censored and pooped on.
Even when sincere efforts are made and provided as alternatives like GETTR - The Marketplace of Ideas
They should be RUNNING from Facebook and Twitter to these alternatives....but.......
Basically whatever happens to them, for the most part they 100% deserve it.

BrokeLoser was spot on after all.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Years ago, my friend Rick came into my office to show me his newly acquired Panerai timepiece. It was similar to the one pictured here:

Panerai-Luminor-Marina-Specchio-Blu-PAM1316.jpg

He was ecstatic because he'd gotten a good deal on it. He paid $3,500, shipped from a seller in northern California.

He dropped it off at his watchmaker to be serviced and was told he'd get a call when it was ready. Well, the call was not what he expected. The watchmaker, upon opening the case back, instantly recognized a cheap, Chinese knock-off movement. Rick was deflated. He contacted the seller who was, apparently, as surprised as my buddy was, and he didn't hesitate to refund Rick's money. Apparently, he had gotten the watch in a trade that had multiple pieces going each way. The Panerai simply slipped through the guy's inspection...

Lol, how does our government go collect short of war? The consumer is the only one with the power to stop it at this point. We need to quit buying Thier cheap ass shit. Of course try and find made in USA stamp today it ain't easy.

Lol, how does our government go collect short of war? The consumer is the only one with the power to stop it at this point. We need to quit buying Thier cheap ass shit. Of course try and find made in USA stamp today it ain't easy.

You will never find any push for "Made in America" at Amazon.

Amazon is basically a middleman FOR China. If you only knew the lengths Amazon goes to to protect it's valuable Chinese clients....at the expense and detriment of American citizens. Try suing a Chinese vendor for a product that injured or killed your child. You lost before the ink dried.

Yet our Federal government along with California and NewYork has helped Amazon become the dominating retailer in so many ways behind the scenes.
So much corruption.

Amazon is basically a middleman FOR China. If you only knew the lengths Amazon goes to to protect it's valuable Chinese clients....at the expense and detriment of American citizens. Try suing a Chinese vendor for a product that injured or killed your child. You lost before the ink dried.

Yet our Federal government along with California and NewYork has helped Amazon become the domination retailer in so many ways behind the scenes.

Capitalism.

If you're buying coins, WHY aren't you buying from a reputable dealer?
Or the US Mint? Or any of the established online precious metals dealers?

WHY are you buying from these scam companies on TV???

I want to buy gold coins, but I've been researching online on it for about a year now.
I don't jump into anything without researching it first. I've finally found the place I want to buy from. Now, all I have to do is wait for the right time to buy.

i dont buy coins. I am just sick of what this corrupt world is doing.

Anyone surprised Conservatives will collectively and overall remain loyal to China and Chinese goods?
Are you on drugs?

Up until Trump came along practically everyone (except me and a few others) in America was in love with china

meaning politicians in washington in both parties, the college academics, and the average man on the street

but thanks to trump the divorce from china began with conservatives

libs have begun to catch on to the china menace but they are still behind

Yet our Federal government along with California and NewYork has helped Amazon become the dominating retailer in so many ways behind the scenes.
So much corruption.
Still point back to the consumer, if we don't put up with shit products these place go out of business. Gotta enforce anti monopoly laws all ready on the books and bring true competition back in the American economy. Fuck Amazon and Walmart. Pretty soon if things don't change everything will be bought online and the store ya walk into to try things on and inspect won't be there. Buy an electric can opener today inside a year it's junk. Meanwhile go to a garage sale find a can opener built in the seventies that fucker is still working and likely said made in USA on it. If ya see one let me know I want it

Forum List

Back