Trump's plan to hold a news conference on the Capitol riot anniversary shows he is getting 'terrible' advice, ex-aide says

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Former President Donald Trump, who plans to hold a press conference on the anniversary of the Capitol riot, is getting "terrible advice" from his inner circle, said a former aide.

Trump would be better off remaining silent on January 6, said Alyssa Farah, who worked for the former president as the White House's director of strategic communications.

"The former president has also announced he'll be hosting a press conference that day which, I think if anything proves he's still getting terrible advice from folks around him," said Farah, during an interview with CNN's Kaitlin Collins, per a report by the Independent.

"This would be a wise day for him to stay silent, to let those who were victims on Capitol Hill talk about that very important and solemn day," Farah continued.’

Trump, of course, is completely devoid of wisdom, as are his supporters.

‘Former President Donald Trump, who plans to hold a press conference on the anniversary of the Capitol riot, is getting "terrible advice" from his inner circle, said a former aide.

Trump would be better off remaining silent on January 6, said Alyssa Farah, who worked for the former president as the White House's director of strategic communications.

"The former president has also announced he'll be hosting a press conference that day which, I think if anything proves he's still getting terrible advice from folks around him," said Farah, during an interview with CNN's Kaitlin Collins, per a report by the Independent.

"This would be a wise day for him to stay silent, to let those who were victims on Capitol Hill talk about that very important and solemn day," Farah continued.’

Really, at this point...who cares what Trump says?

Doesn't matter what Trump says, what he does not say, what his intelligence level is, where he goes, or what he does.................

He's still 8,000,000% better than all of the perverted, pedophilic, corrupt, diseased, Communist worshiping, anti-American DementiacRats put together!!!

129.jpg

Ohhhhhh I can't wait for this. He has a huge presentation he is going to show you all...............LOLOLOLOLLOL

You really have to love the kooky left. They not only are still obsessed with Trump. They defend Biden and his terrible job. They follow CNN and other almost news sites religiously looking for anything that strengthens their outrage

Doesn't matter what Trump says, what he does not say, what his intelligence level is, where he goes, or what he does.................

He's still 8,000,000% better than all of the perverted, pedophilic, corrupt, diseased, Communist worshiping, anti-American DementiacRats put together!!!

129.jpg
I can't wait for 1/6

I'm sure the libturds have some preplanned event like thet did on.................................Well January 6th by God

You really have to love the kooky left. They not only are still obsessed with Trump. They defend Biden and his terrible job. They follow CNN and other almost news sites religiously looking for anything that strengthens their outrage
We need to investigate the last 13 years very heavily and write the history finally

Everything needs to be turned upside down and fine tooth combed

EO.jpg

Orange Man: Bad!

Free Speech: Very VERY bad!!!!

Forum List

Back