Why Is Bill Cosby Finished While Bill Clinton Is Beloved?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Answer? Because liberals are and have always been, self righteous hypocrites.

Because it isn't about women's rights and has never been. It's about power.

If it was about women's rights, liberals would care about how women are treated in muslims countries or even in the United States by muslim men.

If it was about women's rights, Nina Burleigh wouldn't have written she would give Clinton oral sex to keep abortion legal. "I'd Be Happy to Give Him [Oral Sex] Just to Thank Him for Keeping Abortion Legal" - Press Release - July 6, 1998 - Media Research Center

Liberals with a straight face, talk about the "Republicans war on women" but to this day, turn a blind eye to Bill Clinton's treatment of women.

Mark Steyn: Why Is Bill Cosby Finished While Bill Clinton Is Beloved?

PC/Identity Politics have always been a one-way street only, of course.

Adding a little gas to the flame for the Left is the fact that Cosby made those comments several years ago challenging blacks to "pull up their pants" and start taking more responsibility for their lives. The PC Police couldn't have that, so he has been persona non grata with them since that time.

It really is looking like Cosby is a world-class creep and maybe a sick bastard on top of it. But all this stuff remains a one-way street only.

I'll take a guess and say that while Clinton is lech of the first order I don't think he ever drugged women

Yeah, because "you ought to put some ice on that," is sooooooooooooo much better.

The War on Women: Juanita Broaddrick and Bill Clinton - Breitbart
No it's that drugging women is so much worse than that

Biting a woman's lip through to force her to be raped is better??????????????

Is that your position?

NO, actually, it's about policy. Regardless of what the bribed bimbos have said about Clinton-42. (Get used to calling him that, because Clinton-45 is coming!) Clinton was on the right side of subjects the 99.999% of women who didn't have sex with him cared about- Reproductive rights, equal pay, family and medical leave.

Meanwhile, Bill Cosby was busy calling single mothers nasty names when he wasn't drugging women to rape them.

If it was about women's rights, liberals would care about how women are treated in muslims countries or even in the United States by muslim men.

The only reason why Right Wingers care about "Muslim Women" is because they are standing on top of a shitload of oil. If you believe otherwise, you are fucking delusional. And they will send young working class men and women off to die for that oil. Except people are calling bullshit on that one now.

If it was about women's rights, Nina Burleigh wouldn't have written she would give Clinton oral sex to keep abortion legal.

Liberals with a straight face, talk about the "Republicans war on women" but to this day, turn a blind eye to Bill Clinton's treatment of women.

Or that we found that most of these women were liars.

Adding a little gas to the flame for the Left is the fact that Cosby made those comments several years ago challenging blacks to "pull up their pants" and start taking more responsibility for their lives. The PC Police couldn't have that, so he has been persona non grata with them since that time.

It really is looking like Cosby is a world-class creep and maybe a sick bastard on top of it. But all this stuff remains a one-way street only.

Bill Cosby is a liberal. A self-righteous liberal. He thought because he was a self-righteous liberal, he was protected from his actions. And he was right for a long time.

But, he finally got TOO self-righteous, moralizing to to other blacks, while he was raping women. He irritated the wrong people and they stopped protecting him.

That's the difference. It's still advantageous of those people (aka the media) to protect Clinton. They still need him. The minute that changes, they will turn on him as well.

I'll take a guess and say that while Clinton is lech of the first order I don't think he ever drugged women

Yeah, because "you ought to put some ice on that," is sooooooooooooo much better.

Is that your position?
I'm not defending clinton but
I don't assume a woman that cries rape is automatically telling the truth

No charges were ever filed that's all I know

If they can bring up charges from something that happened years ago. People shouldn't be cheering something like this. it could be YOU NEXT THEY DO it do.

and you're right. why isn't Billy Hounddog Clinton being brought up on the charges that were brought against him by a bunch of women?

NO, actually, it's about policy. Regardless of what the bribed bimbos have said about Clinton-42. (Get used to calling him that, because Clinton-45 is coming!) Clinton was on the right side of subjects the 99.999% of women who didn't have sex with him cared about- Reproductive rights, equal pay, family and medical leave.

Meanwhile, Bill Cosby was busy calling single mothers nasty names when he wasn't drugging women to rape them.

The only reason why Right Wingers care about "Muslim Women" is because they are standing on top of a shitload of oil. If you believe otherwise, you are fucking delusional. And they will send young working class men and women off to die for that oil. Except people are calling bullshit on that one now.

If it was about women's rights, Nina Burleigh wouldn't have written she would give Clinton oral sex to keep abortion legal.

See what he's doing.

He can't defend how liberals are behaving on these issues, so he tries to demonize why conservatives. Care. "Yeah but you only care because blah blah blah."

He can't prove or defend a word of it, but it's a way to deflect from the truth.

Only problem is, I don't have to fall for the premise.

These are not actions of conservatives. These are actions of liberals.

Nice try.

And here's Mac the Bigot whining about the PC police. You have to wonder if the HR Department where he works has complaint forms pre-filled out with his name on them.

The reality is, Cosby's behavior was known for YEARS. No one had to drag a $100 bill through a trailer park to find people to bad mouth him. These women were out there, telling these stories since at least the 1980's, and no one would listen to them because they didn't want to listen to them. We wanted the illusion that Cosby was our TV Dad who made us feel better about racism because he had a nice TV family that acted almost white.

The fact he was yet another Right Wing hypocrite saying "Do as I say, not as I do" was besides the point.

Would be what was alleged by the woman who signed an affidavit under penalty of perjury she was not raped or even sexually harassed by Clinton?

Oh yeah, it was.

Good. Glad we got that out of the way.

If they can bring up charges from something that happened years ago. People shouldn't be cheering something like this. it could be YOU NEXT THEY DO it do.

and you're right. why isn't Billy Hounddog Clinton being brought up on the charges that were brought against him by a bunch of women?
I don't know what the statute of limitations is on the charge but if it had not run out then legally charges can be filed

Is that your position?

And that's it? No "charges" have been filed in the "Republican War on Women" but that doesn't stop liberals.

But it requires "charges" for liberals.

Those women made filed reports with the police for YEARS and were ignored until Bill Cosby irritated the liberal media with this telling black people to straighten up.

Hillary was in charge of bullying women into keeping silent for Bill.

But it's about whether or not the people are willing to look the other way?

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars sniffing Clinton's underwear. And all he could come up with that he could prove is that Clinton got oral gratification from a woman who wanted to do so.

Is that your position?

And that's it? No "charges" have been filed in the "Republican War on Women" but that doesn't stop liberals.

Those women made filed reports with the police for YEARS and were ignored until Bill Cosby irritated the liberal media with this telling black people to straighten up.

The so called war on women is an amorphous political diatribe and not charges for any specific crime by an individual

And here's Mac the Bigot whining about the PC police. You have to wonder if the HR Department where he works has complaint forms pre-filled out with his name on them.

The reality is, Cosby's behavior was known for YEARS. No one had to drag a $100 bill through a trailer park to find people to bad mouth him. These women were out there, telling these stories since at least the 1980's, and no one would listen to them because they didn't want to listen to them. We wanted the illusion that Cosby was our TV Dad who made us feel better about racism because he had a nice TV family that acted almost white.

The fact he was yet another Right Wing hypocrite saying "Do as I say, not as I do" was besides the point.

Oh, look at the defender of women here!

Liberal war on women, anyone???

Dragging money through a trailer park??????

Thank you. I didn't have to say it, YOU DID!

Thank you for making my argument for me!

See what he's doing.

He can't defend how liberals are behaving on these issues, so he tries to demonize why conservatives. Care. "Yeah but you only care because blah blah blah."

He can't prove or defend a word of it, but it's a way to deflect from the truth.

Only problem is, I don't have to fall for the premise.

These are not actions of conservatives. These are actions of liberals.

Nice try.

Yep, they defended Billy Clinton for this very same thing. but now it's a Conservatives thing. they are trolls who are on here just to derail, agitate and post a bunch of worthless garbage.

Is that your position?

The so called war on women is an amorphous political diatribe and not charges for any specific crime by an individual

So, in other words it doesn't count?

I'm sorry, that does't wash. Liberals have used it to claim people (Romney) are unfit for office, while they do and did their best to protect other people IN Office, like Clinton.

Forum List

Back