Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Nope, they are a religion.

You toss a Jew into a group of other white people, you can't pick them out until they open their mouths.
Jews are the PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS OF JACOB's (ISRAEL) son Judah
The religion of MOST of these people is either Atheism or Judaism. They are a RACE.

Nope, they are a religion.

You toss a Jew into a group of other white people, you can't pick them out until they open their mouths.
The antisemite spews more venom on this thread ^^^ while railing against bigots (against blacks) on others. I swear, you couldn’t make up this degree of hypocrisy if you tried!

That was the centerpiece of Hitler's genocide.

IME, the ones who separate out Jews as a separate race are always the antisemites.

There are white Jews, black Jews, and Asian Jews.

Maybe because African Americans are substantially more likely to live in the failed, hate-producing liberal inner cities than are Honkies?

White people predominate in smaller, suburban subdivisions and small towns, which are a lot less hateful than the big city than are blacks.

I'd like to see a comparison between inner city blacks and whites, and suburban subdivision blacks and whites, before coming to the conclusion that this is a racial thing.
If you must call white people “honkies” then the correct term for black people is “n:ggers”

No response.Starting with “ RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, do you remember? That turned out to be a LIE and they just keep coming

Trump caused that with his constant calls to the Russian embassy to establish a back channel to the Kremlin... and bragging about his bankers at the Bank of Cyprus and Deutsch Bank. Of course there was secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross.Trump is too stupid to be a foreign agent. Didn't you know that?

IME, the ones who separate out Jews as a separate race are always the antisemites
No, and you won't silence the TRUTH with this tactic.

Jews ARE THE CHILDREN OF JUDAH. why is this hard for you? It has NOTHING to do with your accusations of "racism.". Accusing another of "motives" because you have a different opinion SHOULD be beneath you. According to you, the first century followers of Jesus were no longer Jews

Jews are the PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS OF JACOB's (ISRAEL) son Judah
The religion of MOST of these people is either Atheism or Judaism. They are a RACE.

Nonsense. Just because some white people from central Europe claimed their backwards superstitions doesn't make them a race.
Jacob never existed. The Bible is a bunch of fairy stories. The Abrahamic Religions are kind of nuts.

The antisemite spews more venom on this thread ^^^ while railing against bigots (against blacks) on others. I swear, you couldn’t make up this degree of hypocrisy if you tried!

Not at all. Race isn't a choice. Religion is. You chose to believe certain things, and frankly, I have every right to judge you on your beliefs and actions.

The Jews, in actuality, are less than a race but more than a religion. They are a “people.”
Nope. They are a religion.

No, and you won't silence the TRUTH with this tactic.

Jews ARE THE CHILDREN OF JUDAH. why is this hard for you? It has NOTHING to do with your accusations of "racism.". Accusing another of "motives" because you have a different opinion SHOULD be beneath you. According to you, the first century followers of Jesus were no longer Jews

I thought they were children of Jacob.

Forum List

Back