Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Sorry that I don't follow His-Story. You probably think Charleston Heston was Moses.
I am still waiting for the name of your history book - to which according to you, Jews were black. ...waiting...still wait.....
And Moses was a Levite Hebrew or if you prefer a member of the Israelite's, not a Jew - but you wouldn't understand the difference anyway.

Last edited:
Nǐde nǚpéngyǒu shì zhōngguó gōngmín? quite uncommon nowadays for Chinese nationals not to have a good comprehension of English and mixing with foreigners - anyway go mate go.
And don't forget - if you don't stick to monogamy you will be in for big trouble.

She's a Chinese citizen, but she's lived here for six years. Still, she works and mostly lives in her Chinese community and relies on translator apps to communicate with non-Chinese.

Oh, yeah, well aware of that you don't step out on a Chinese lady... if you want to keep all your parts attached.

Sorry to hear that, Lisa.
Thank you. There were actually several that would qualify as hate crimes, but the two that stick in my mind were 1) when the word J E W was scratched across the hood of our brand-new car, and 2) when I was 13 and home alone on Shabbos night, and two teen boys walked into the house, strolled over to where our Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”

Not hate crimes, but I was also mortified when I wasn’t invited to a friend’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t let Jews in the house. Another friend had her party at the local country club, where they didn’t allow Jews as members.

All that pales to what my grandparents endured at the hands of antisemites.

Thank you. There were actually several that would qualify as hate crimes, but the two that stick in my mind were 1) when the word J E W was scratched across the hood of our brand-new car, and 2) when I was 13 and home alone on Shabbos night, and two teen boys walked into the house, strolled over to where our Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”

Not hate crimes, but I was also mortified when I wasn’t invited to a friend’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t let Jews in the house. Another friend had her party at the local country club, where they didn’t allow Jews as members.

Wow, seriously, this is what scarred you for life?

Nothing compared to what black people have gone through with lynchings, bombings, Jim Crow, etc.

Oh, boo hoo, they wouldn't let me into a country club!

So your assertion from 35 years ago is now bogus. Glad we got that straightened out.
There is no one who uses IQ testing in their hiring practices. This isn’t 35 years ago.
A lot of companies would like to use IQ testing, because of its proven ability to predict competence. The Supreme Court decreed that they cannot do that. I hope the new Supreme Court overturns that decision when they rule against affirmative action. My last two jobs required me to pass three mental aptitude tests.

Companies should be able to hire anyone they want to. There are some hiring managers who do not like Orientals and Jews. They hire them anyway, because they know that most of them are intelligent. That is why Orientals and Jews tend to be more affluent than white Gentiles.

Last edited:
That’s ignorant . Your sides rails against athleticism as being IQ affiliated now pretend that it is related to IQ. Tell tell multi millionaire Michael Jordan he isn’t smart....

, IQ was suppose to be an infallible in judging races predictor in-your eyes. Now it’s just a way of making money. Thought so.
I never said that there is a correlation between intellectual and athletic talent. I said the opposite. If you click on the link I posted, you will see that Oriental countries have the highest IQ averages, and Negro countries have the lowest averages.

These are averages. Once I read about a Nigerian immigrant in England who tested 162 on an IQ test. That happens, but it happens rarely enough to be statistically insignificant.

I never said that there is a correlation between intellectual and athletic talent. I said the opposite. If you click on the link I posted, you will see that Oriental countries have the highest IQ averages, and Negro countries have the lowest averages.

These are averages. Once I read about a Nigerian immigrant in England who tested 162 on an IQ test. That happens, but it happens rarely enough to be statistically insignificant.
IQ is irrelevant. Only an ignoramus who doesn’t understand intellect would think that ONE IQ number given on one test has anything to do with intellect. Your intellect is sadly lacking around this. No, irregularities in IQ testing is the NORM not the exception.

Its hilarious how you racists bend yourselves up in knots to explain why a black from Africa has less intellect. Your clan used to have the same opinion of orientals, but when it comes to being racist, they become your allies. You have no idea what the IQ tests measure do you ? You have no idea why they were written and who they were written by do you ?

Look up the IQ test was originally for…..look it up. we’ll wait while you make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
when the word J E W was scratched across the hood of our brand-new car
The police identified those who scratched your car to be Blacks?
when I was 13 and home alone on Shabbos night, and two teen boys walked into the house, strolled over to where our Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”
You let strangers walk into your house? and these strangers were Blacks?
I wasn’t invited to a friend’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t let Jews in the house. Another friend had her party at the local country club, where they didn’t allow Jews as members.
You had a "friend"? who's father didn't allow for a Jew to enter his/her house? that friend of yours and/or her/his father were Blacks?

I am just asking because I don't get the association of general prevailing antisemitism - with Blacks who are thought to be more antisemitic then other races/ethnics

Nothing compared to what black people have gone through with lynchings, bombings, Jim Crow, etc.
Ups here comes the time machine again - honestly when was the last public lynching of Blacks in the USA? 1870's -1900?
The last "falsely propagated" lynching known to me was in 1945 something - hanging up some Blacks after having gunned them down.

IQ is irrelevant. Only an ignoramus who doesn’t understand intellect would think that ONE IQ number given on one test has anything to do with intellect. Your intellect is sadly lacking around this. No, irregularities in IQ testing is the NORM not the exception.

Its hilarious how you racists bend yourselves up in knots to explain why a black from Africa has less intellect. Your clan used to have the same opinion of orientals, but when it comes to being racist, they become your allies. You have no idea what the IQ tests measure do you ? You have no idea why they were written and who they were written by do you ?

Look up the IQ test was originally for…..look it up. we’ll wait while you make a fool of yourself.
Your insults do not refute my facts.

I am still waiting for the name of your history book - to which according to you, Jews were black. ...waiting...still wait.....
And Moses was a Levite Hebrew or if you prefer a member of the Israelite's, not a Jew - but you wouldn't understand the difference anyway.
Study some history and not his-story and tell me what you find. That's your homework and then we can debate it.

The police identified those who scratched your car to be Blacks?

We were speaking about how Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. (I never said the scum who scratched the car were blacks.) The point was that one can’t blame racism for failure, since Jews of the last few generations have experienced more racism/hate crimes than blacks, and Jews are still quite successful.
You let strangers walk into your house? and these strangers were Blacks?

We didn’t lock the doors in those days. The bigots in this case were the Catholic School white boys down the street.
You had a "friend"? who's father didn't allow for a Jew to enter his/her house? that friend of yours and/or her/his father were Blacks?

Not black, but yes….he didn’t allow Jews in the house.
I am just asking because I don't get the association of general prevailing antisemitism - with Blacks who are thought to be more antisemitic then other races/ethnics
Surveys show that antisemitic attitudes are more prevalent among blacks than whites. (My personal experiences have been from whites because 95% of the school and neighborhood were white.) The attached chart from the ADL shows how much more significant antisemitism is among blacks.

The average IQ of Asians and Jews is pretty high. I don’t know why this upsets you.

We were speaking about how Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. (I never said the scum who scratched the car were blacks.) The point was that one can’t blame racism for failure, since Jews of the last few generations have experienced more racism/hate crimes than blacks, and Jews are still quite successful.

We didn’t lock the doors in those days. The bigots in this case were the Catholic School white boys down the street.

Not black, but yes….he didn’t allow Jews in the house.

Surveys show that antisemitic attitudes are more prevalent among blacks than whites. (My personal experiences have been from whites because 95% of the school and neighborhood were white.) The attached chart from the ADL shows how much more significant antisemitism is among blacks.

Lisa --it seems to me that Jew-Hatred amongst blacks is a
modern thing-----like 20th and 21st century. I attribute it
to the VERY CONCERTED effort created by muslims in the early
20th century and COUNTING to court american blacks for
conversion and the islamic POV

The average IQ of Asians and Jews is pretty high. I don’t know why this upsets you.
I’m not upset. I’m rolling over in laughter. You’re delusional. Why don’t you look up why and how IQ tests were developed.
The racist right is awash in ignorance.

Lisa --it seems to me that Jew-Hatred amongst blacks is a
modern thing-----like 20th and 21st century. I attribute it
to the VERY CONCERTED effort created by muslims in the early
20th century and COUNTING to court american blacks for
conversion and the islamic POV
Oh definitely! And that’s why you see antisemitism on the rise on the Left. Just look at Farrakhan’s “Nation of Islam” followers, and consider how Muslims are taught to hate Jews as soon as they could read the Quran.

The tie between Muslim hate toward Jews and the pronounced antisemitism on the most liberal college campuses cannot be denied. Studies have show that the campuses with the most active BDS chapters are also the most antisemitic.

It’s exacerbated further on the left because leftists side with those they feel are “oppressed,” and against those who are more successful, who they feel are “oppressors.’ We see this as the Democrats have increasingly become the anti-Israel Party, and their hostility extends to Jews in this country.

I’m not upset. I’m rolling over in laughter. You’re delusional. Why don’t you look up why and how IQ tests were developed.
The racist right is awash in ignorance.
Why don’t you link to a study?

Children with high IQs tend to perform better in school, and this continues throughout life. IQ is also a heritable trait.

Different races and ethnicities have different heritable traits. Not sure why this is a bad thing. Blacks tend to be more athletic. Jews tend to be more Nobel Prize winners. Blacks have more cystic fibrosis. Jews have more breast cancer and myopia.

There’s a reason that hospitals put Jewish (or whatever other ethnicity) on your wrist tag.

Why don’t you link to a study?

Children with high IQs tend to perform better in school, and this continues throughout life. IQ is also a heritable trait.

Different races and ethnicities have different heritable traits. Not sure why this is a bad thing. Blacks tend to be more athletic. Jews tend to be more Nobel Prize winners. Blacks have more cystic fibrosis. Jews have more breast cancer and myopia.

There’s a reason that hospitals put Jewish (or whatever other ethnicity) on your wrist tag.
What ? You support archaic IQ testing and you have no idea how and why it was first used ?

Forum List

Back