Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Ha. Since only fools apply any validity to an IQ test, that makes you and your brethren, fools.
I doubt Bill Gates is a fool.

----------

The Truth About Income Inequality in America, the Atlantic,​

By Charles Murray
FEBRUARY 10, 2012

In the early 1990s, Bill Gates was asked what competitor worried him the most. Goldman Sachs, Gates answered. He explained: "Software is an IQ business. Microsoft must win the IQ war, or we won't have a future. I don't worry about Lotus or IBM, because the smartest guys would rather come to work for Microsoft. Our competitors for IQ are investment banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley."

How often is that?

----------

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Jeffrey Dahmer came from a well to do, two-parent family. Look how he turned out. The terrorist who killed 10 people in Buffalo, New York last year (can't remember his name) came from a two-parent family also. Sometimes, having two parents in the home is no guarantee of anything. :102:

Jeffrey Dahmer came from a well to do, two-parent family. Look how he turned out. The terrorist who killed 10 people in Buffalo, New York last year (can't remember his name) came from a two-parent family also. Sometimes, having two parents in the home is no guarantee of anything. :102:
There are no guarantees in life. Nevertheless, children who are raised to both biological parents living together in matrimony usually have many fewer problems in life. They are less likely to become criminals.

You know, the black people from where I grw up were not antisemitic in ary a way. They know that the Jews are different people that worship

God differently, but also God's chosen ones, according to him, and respect that. As it should be.

Idk where all this happens at, but it ain't from where I come from.

I went to the black church, because it had 80% less hypocrites than the white church and I knew most everybody anyhow.
So you are saying black folks are God's chosen folks, because the early Jews were black.

Actually, I'm learning it because that's what my soon to be wife speaks.

She speaks some English, but I'm learning Mandarin to facilitate our communications.
Nǐde nǚpéngyǒu shì zhōngguó gōngmín? quite uncommon nowadays for Chinese nationals not to have a good comprehension of English and mixing with foreigners - anyway go mate go.
And don't forget - if you don't stick to monogamy you will be in for big trouble.

I doubt Bill Gates is a fool.

----------

The Truth About Income Inequality in America, the Atlantic,​

By Charles Murray
FEBRUARY 10, 2012

In the early 1990s, Bill Gates was asked what competitor worried him the most. Goldman Sachs, Gates answered. He explained: "Software is an IQ business. Microsoft must win the IQ war, or we won't have a future. I don't worry about Lotus or IBM, because the smartest guys would rather come to work for Microsoft. Our competitors for IQ are investment banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley."

1990…wow. Let’s examine if Gates uses IQ testing for hiring…nope.

You dismiss facts that you choose to disbelieve. There are plenty of agencies, both governmental and private, that collect credible data about racial differences in illegitimacy. They also collect credible data about the connection between illegitimacy and other forms of social dysfunction. Brookings is one of them.

---------

Editor's Note:
This Policy Brief was prepared for the Fall 1996 issue of the Brookings Review and adapted from "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing in the United States," which appeared in the May 1996 issue of the Quarterly Journal of Economics.

ince 1970, out-of-wedlock birth rates have soared. In 1965, 24 percent of black infants and 3.1 percent of white infants were born to single mothers. By 1990 the rates had risen to 64 percent for black infants, 18 percent for whites. Every year about one million more children are born into fatherless families. If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering.

I’m not dismissing anything except junk “science”.

There are 47.2 million people in the US who identify as black (which means many are actually mixed race in the US)

“Black” (and White) as racial designations are hard to quantify because they are defined differently around the world.

There are 1.22 billion people in Sub Saharan Africa alone who are Black.

Then, there are those in the rest of the world, Brazil, Haiti, Columbia etc.

So you are making sweeping “genetic” claims about black people based on a minority of the world’s black population, in one country. I won’t even get into the fact that these attributes are not even genetic.

An advertisement in North Carolina’s Wilmington Journal in 1847 reveals a stain on local Jewish history. Ansley Davis, who came from Petersburg, Virginia, published the ad under the heading “Negroes Wanted.” The text stated: “I wish to purchase a large number of Negroes of both sexes, from the age of 14 to 30, for which I will pay the highest cash market price.” Davis, whose family owned one of the largest Jewish-run slave-trading companies in the entire South, would tour the region every summer seeking new slaves, which he later sold.

A newspaper ad from the 19th century published by a Jewish man, seeking to hire African Americans slaves.

A newspaper ad published by a Jewish man in the 19th century, seeking African American slaves, 'from age 14 to 30.'

Davis was not the only Southern Jew who made a living in the slave trade prior to the Civil War. David Wise of New Orleans also put up slaves for sale at the time, working out of a depot on the city’s Baronne Street. “Has always on hand a large number of slaves, which will be sold for cash,” according to an ad that he placed in a paper. “A fine lot of young, likely, able-bodied negroes – girls and men – excellent field hands.”

And when white Americans didn't want Jews here during WW2, blacks stood with Jews. Do not lecture me about anything while you ignore a thread thats a lie started by an anti black racist Jew..

Understand ?
One can parry Ansley Davis and David Wise with the Jewish abolitionists, Rabbi David Einhorn and Ernestine Rose, who said "emancipation from every kind of bondage is my principle."

"In 1830, ... about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves,

You would do well to look into these antebellum black slaveholders before pointing the finger at others.

And still every year, more hate crimes are committed against blacks according to the FBI.
I was referring to religious hate-crimes. The hate-crimes against Black Americans is perpetuated by gentile whites, some of them posting on this very board. (Note, that the people making the six-o'clock news everyday -- and I mean every day -- engaging in illicit behavior, are Black Americans.)

So true. But among the left, and as seen on this forum, the focus is on black racism and discussions of antisemitism are discouraged. That’s because it makes blacks look bad for blaming racism for failure when Jews experience more prejudice and succeed despite it.

Jews are more likely to experience a hate crime than blacks. I myself have been victimized twice.
Sorry to hear that, Lisa.

1990…wow. Let’s examine if Gates uses IQ testing for hiring…nope.
Until the Supreme Court prevented IQ testing Microsoft did use written IQ tests. Now Microsoft incorporates oral testing in its interview processes.

I’m not dismissing anything except junk “science”.

There are 47.2 million people in the US who identify as black (which means many are actually mixed race in the US)

“Black” (and White) as racial designations are hard to quantify because they are defined differently around the world.

There are 1.22 billion people in Sub Saharan Africa alone who are Black.

Then, there are those in the rest of the world, Brazil, Haiti, Columbia etc.

So you are making sweeping “genetic” claims about black people based on a minority of the world’s black population, in one country. I won’t even get into the fact that these attributes are not even genetic.

Intelligence related to income and climate​

The displayed IQ was averaged from the results of 9 international studies and compared the average income and government expenditures on education from 1990 to 2010.

Until the Supreme Court prevented IQ testing Microsoft did use written IQ tests. Now Microsoft incorporates oral testing in its interview processes.
So your assertion from 35 years ago is now bogus. Glad we got that straightened out.
There is no one who uses IQ testing in their hiring practices. This isn’t 35 years ago.

Intelligence related to income and climate​

The displayed IQ was averaged from the results of 9 international studies and compared the average income and government expenditures on education from 1990 to 2010.

That’s ignorant . Your sides rails against athleticism as being IQ affiliated now pretend that it is related to IQ. Tell tell multi millionaire Michael Jordan he isn’t smart....

, IQ was suppose to be an infallible in judging races predictor in-your eyes. Now it’s just a way of making money. Thought so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back