Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? The morning after pill exists ya know.

So do dozens upon dozens of other types contraception.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

They believe the poor and minorities are too stupid to use the pill or other forms of birth control...

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

Yep. We all know the only thing that Planned Parenthood does is abortions.

Doofus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Organs for elite leftists.

I'm sure the obligatory "There's no way they could use those livers or kidneys, they're too tiny, blah blah McBlah" is on the way, but I don't believe it, modern medical technology is I'm sure more than able to keep usable items usable for the right price.

Unsuspecting 3rd worlders wake up minus a kidney all the time, minus a liver they dont wake up or if they do they wish they hadn't, the Chinese do it to prisoners pre execution as well, so there's a market for usable organs and I don't believe 3rd trimester abortions especially aren't used in that way.

For me it's a big deal because of the legal principle it promotes - namely the idea that government has legitimate jurisdiction over the internal process of a person's body. It's essentially the nanny-state turned up to eleven.

Because personal responsibility is a definitive thing of the past in today's society.

Sweet logic! By the same logic, we don't need handguns or semi rifles. We have shotguns and musket loaders.

IMG_0613.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

It's not.

It's a big deal for the right, that's why conservatives continue to try to ban abortion in violation of the Constitution.

I thought America was supposed to be about 'freedom' but when an existing choice that a woman has is taken away, then where is freedom for the citizen?

Republicans claim they are for freedom; I see Republicans as being two faced.

Because conservatives are against it.

Government should NOT be prying into anyone's body, regardless of the excuse.

Why?

Because exclusive control over one's own body is the most fundamental of individual rights. Without that, there is no liberty. Without it, we are slaves.

Why then should government control women’s bodies?

They shouldn't. My post contained a typo. Corrected.

Organs for elite leftists.

I'm sure the obligatory "There's no way they could use those livers or kidneys, they're too tiny, blah blah McBlah" is on the way, but I don't believe it, modern medical technology is I'm sure more than able to keep usable items usable for the right price.

Unsuspecting 3rd worlders wake up minus a kidney all the time, minus a liver they dont wake up or if they do they wish they hadn't, the Chinese do it to prisoners pre execution as well, so there's a market for usable organs and I don't believe 3rd trimester abortions especially aren't used in that way.

That is nucking futz man,

The Elite use them to create Frankenbabies, dufus.......

Sweet logic! By the same logic, we don't need handguns or semi rifles. We have shotguns and musket loaders.

By the same logic, we don't need handguns or semi rifles.

By what logic?

Forum List

Back