Why Iowa?

You're acting as if they are in Iowa to give little guys a chance. Money doesnt factor in it at all. Iowa has a shit ton of corn: Fact. But to say maybe because popcorn is cheaper thats why they are there is just as silly

We don't have a Democracy, we have a correct Representative Republic.

With many democratic features including democratic election of all our legislators and Presidents.

YOur evasive semantics are very revealing.

That vast majority of the American population is Christian.

You can't avoid "allowing a religious group" to determine legislation if you believe in our form of democratic Representative Republic.

And yes. We should consider the effect of a Islamic Immigration on future legislation before we allow it.

HOw much would you be willing to see women's liberation turned back as we become more diverse?
The Electoral Vote is not one person, one vote.
Only Propositions are Democratic and they are written by committee.

That would be very relevant if I was claiming that we had Direct Democracy or Pure Democracy.

You can't avoid "allowing a religious group" to determine legislation if you believe in our form of democratic Representative Republic.

And yes. We should consider the effect of a Islamic Immigration on future legislation before we allow it.

HOw much would you be willing to see women's liberation turned back as we become more diverse?
Caucuses based on Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage sound bites are idiotic and have proven, thankfully, to be failures.
We are suffering through nothing more than a media circus.
No Trump, no Sanders, no ratings.

Yes. Despite the fact that the nation is over 80% Christian, Christian positions have not been the basis of our laws on two divisive social issues.

It seems you have your wish. We are not a democracy.

What do you call it when a small group of people rule against the democratically enacted wishes of a population?
I swear to God if those 9890u90ing JEWS in Iowa queer this thing for the SOCIALIAT JEW Sanders, I'm going to shite myself.

That would be very relevant if I was claiming that we had Direct Democracy or Pure Democracy.

Caucuses based on Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage sound bites are idiotic and have proven, thankfully, to be failures.

Yes. Despite the fact that the nation is over 80% Christian, Christian positions have not been the basis of our laws on two divisive social issues.

What do you call it when a small group of people rule against the democratically enacted wishes of a population?
Oligarchy.

So you are an Oligarch.

Well, must be nice to be part of the RUling Elite.
Sure, the US is facing economic collapse and all Conservatives and Libraries care about is Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage.
It's embarrassing how stupid a collective can be.

With many democratic features including democratic election of all our legislators and Presidents.

I swear to God if those 9890u90ing JEWS in Iowa queer this thing for the SOCIALIAT JEW Sanders, I'm going to shite myself.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. But any Jews in Iowa will get just as much input as anyone else.

And you can shit yourself whenever you want. It's a free country.

Oligarchy.

So you are an Oligarch.

Sure, the US is facing economic collapse and all Conservatives and Libraries care about is Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage.

So, you are against Democracy because the priorities of people different than you are different than yours.

That's as good as a reason as any, I guess.

I recall when I was young.

I was a huge space buff.

I was soooo frustrated that the "masses" could not see the infinite wisdom of more spending in space.

I was never so bitter that I gave up on the concept of democracy though.

Oligarchy.

So you are an Oligarch.

So, you are against Democracy because the priorities of people different than you are different than yours.

I was a huge space buff.

I was soooo frustrated that the "masses" could not see the infinite wisdom of more spending in space.

I wish we had a Democracy.
We need the Popular Vote.
Caucuses and Electoral Voting cause Group Follow.

Oligarchy.

So you are an Oligarch.

I was a huge space buff.

LOL! In a nation 80% Christian you claim you want democracy?

LOL!

Oligarchy.

So you are an Oligarch.

I was a huge space buff.

LOL!
You believe 80% of Christians are strongly affiliated with 2 issues?
I don't.

Gotta agree. How many people really care what Iowa bumpkins think? The importance of Iowa is greatly exaggerated. It's an outdated irrelevant paradigm at this point.

So you are an Oligarch.

I was a huge space buff.

LOL!
I don't.

What were those two issues? Abortion and Gay Marriage?

Tell me, did you lefties get your way in votes on those two issues, or in the courts?

I was a huge space buff.

LOL!
I don't.

What were those two issues? Abortion and Gay Marriage?

Tell me, did you lefties get your way in votes on those two issues, or in the courts?

I'm anti Same-Sex Marriage; legal Fiscal Relationships are not my business.
Abortion is Black & White from a Conservative/Liberal POV.
Abortion for non-Health related reasons should not be funded by Tax Payers.

Forum List

Back