Why I don't post a lot.

Crows Nest is the name of a place I've wanted to visit every since I saw the movie' The Perfect Storm'.
don't go there... please, this is total sarcasm. UC and many others know. I'm going to change my name...

what should it be? I'll let you tell me.

I know a guy who ran 20+ miles a day, cycled stupid amounts etc.. and looked as fit as a fiddle. He had the kids one day and wasn't feeling too well for a couple of days, so he went to the doctors for an appointment. The doctor checked him over and said, "Any chance you could get someone to pick your kids up". "Yes certainly, why". Doctor said, "You need to go to hospital, an ambulance is on the way because you had a heart attack". So that's the end of of his fitness regime, he's been told by the doctors that anymore exercise could kill him. He's in his 30's.

The heart is like a stopwatch until it finally stops. It depends how fast you want to run it to the end. So I did all my cycling and running days and quit over 10 years ago, I'm in my 50's now.

Some guys are fortunate like yourself, some are not.
I have good medical insurance that paid for one exercise stress test. I took it and the cardioligist said I exeeded my max heaart rate by 30%. He said I am in good shape for a fit 35-year-old. I realized many years ago that no one is going take care of me. I must do it myself and so should you. What I do today is the result of what I did decades ago and the choices I made. Good luck if you are relying on experts.

I have good medical insurance that paid for one exercise stress test. I took it and the cardiologist said I exceeded my max heart rate by 30%. He said I am in good shape for a fit 35-year-old. I realized many years ago that no one is going take care of me. I must do it myself and so should you. What I do today is the result of what I did decades ago and the choices I made. Good luck if you are relying on experts.
Well, your heart is only designed to do so many beats, it depends on how quickly you want to get to it's end.

don't go there... please, this is total sarcasm. UC and many others know. I'm going to change my name...

what should it be? I'll let you tell me.

LOL, why not? Making change it to " Feeding Crows", I have 2 visiting crows we have fed for years but they get cut off if they bring their relatives.

Well, your heart is only designed to do so many beats, it depends on how quickly you want to get to it's end.

I can't learn when to stop! I almost bought the farm again today taking down a fence and small trees. You don't know how tired you are till you stop and can't breathe.o_O
We need some young blood here but then most young don't like manual labor. Hard to text and work.

Only for work not play.

LOL, why not? Making change it to " Feeding Crows", I have 2 visiting crows we have fed for years but they get cut off if they bring their relatives.
I love that! And being that you're the only one who suggested a name.... I am Feeding Crows from now on!!! :)

That will also take an avatar change...

mebbe a dead person, that crows are feeding upon... but let's see if the name gets approved yet... I love it!!!! Thank you!!!

I was so worried i would end up with something like, i dunno... dik up the but.... Because I promised I would go with it! Thank you!!!

I want to run away to a log cabin in the north. This is my bucket list dream.

I'm a huge Dick Proenneke fan, and all other people that live like him like that. So I have tremendous respect for everyone who does that! But actually, I would need running water! I don't know if i can do it without a toilet... I can deal with chopping wood and a wood stove. And solar panels. But an outhouse in negative 50 degrees, is not something i think i could do...

It's done! Thank you for not calling me butthole-face! You are forever my friend! :)

My old man is a 1926 model. You may have seen him in GA. He's the old guy in a caddy that flips you the bird when you don't use a turn signal
So do I

Or if your brake lights aren’t working

Forum List

Back