Why I DESPISE PETA

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
This group is made up of some of the biggest collectivists and loons on the planet. I hope that anyone who donates to PETA reads this story and ceases to support them. They are vile...

"Documents show PETA killed nearly 2,000 shelter animals in 2013

Animal rights group says its doing what's best for the animals in its Virginia shelter but critics point to unseemly 82 percent kill rate
According to the Center for Consumer Freedom, PETA has killed over 31,000 animals since 1998"

Documents show PETA killed nearly 2,000 shelter animals in 2013 | Mail Online

You have to consider the source. Center for Consumer Freedom is an advocate for Corporate freedom over individual rights.

I consider the facts. And the facts are that PETA supports the ALF and other terrorist groups and they kill animals because the animals are an inconvenience.

PETA SUCKS!

ALL shelters kill more than they place because there are more born than there are homes.

What should PETA or shelters do with unwanted animals?

You want them warehoused in cages just so you can say they're in a "no kill" shelter?

Support spay/neuter, subsidize s/n and no one will be forced to kill dog and cats and puppies and kittens.

ALL shelters kill more than they place because there are more born than there are homes.

You want them warehoused in cages just so you can say they're in a "no kill" shelter?

Support spay/neuter, subsidize s/n and no one will be forced to kill dog and cats and puppies and kittens.
sorry, you are wrong.

I would be willing to say most shelters, but not ALL shelters have high kill rates.

Both the ACC and SPCA in SF are LOW kill shelters. There is no such thing as a NO kill shelter.

sorry, you are wrong.

I would be willing to say most shelters, but not ALL shelters have high kill rates.

Both the ACC and SPCA in SF are LOW kill shelters. There is no such thing as a NO kill shelter.

That's not quite true. There is a NO kill shelter. Best Friends. Well, they call it a sanctuary, not a shelter, but...

The animals come to this sanctuary in the canyon from far and wide. Some are ill, some have been neglected or abused, and all are homeless. But once they're here, they receive everything they need, physically, emotionally and psychologically, to thrive and to find good homes. For those few who are never ready to take that next step, Best Friends is their safe haven for life. There really is nowhere else like it on earth.

If you're into donating, this would be a great organization to donate to!

Explore the Sanctuary | Best Friends Animal Society

Last edited:

Nah, no matter what there will always be abused, homeless, suffering animals. That's because so many people are assholes. Complete and utter assholes. If we could somehow start eliminating the humans who are assholes, maybe then there would be some hope for the dogs and cats.

sorry, you are wrong.

That's not quite true. There is a NO kill shelter. Best Friends. Well, they call it a sanctuary, not a shelter, but...

The animals come to this sanctuary in the canyon from far and wide. Some are ill, some have been neglected or abused, and all are homeless. But once they're here, they receive everything they need, physically, emotionally and psychologically, to thrive and to find good homes. For those few who are never ready to take that next step, Best Friends is their safe haven for life. There really is nowhere else like it on earth.

if they don't put down sick and dying animals .... they are a cruel "sanctuary"

sorry, you are wrong.

Oh, they do. They do euthanize animals who are at the end of their lives and suffering. So, I guess technically they aren't really a no-kill shelter. But they euthanize animals the same way a loving owner would...to put them out of misery, but for no other reason.

They don't put them to sleep because they're a nuisance, or they require a lot of care because of a medical condition, or because their hind legs are paralyzed, or because they're vicious. No, they give the crippled ones the appliances they need to move around, like those wheel-chair thingies for dogs. They take care of medical conditions, including expensive meds, etc. If the dog is vicious, their experienced trainers work with the dog. If they can't get the dog reliable enough to be adopted out, they keep him at the shelter for his entire life.

That's what I mean. This is an exceptionally wonderful place, they treat all the dogs like a loving owner would, including making sure they don't suffer at end of life.

Oh, they do. They do euthanize animals who are at the end of their lives and suffering. So, I guess technically they aren't really a no-kill shelter. But they euthanize animals the same way a loving owner would...to put them out of misery, but for no other reason.

They don't put them to sleep because they're a nuisance, or they require a lot of care because of a medical condition, or because their hind legs are paralyzed, or because they're vicious. No, they give the crippled ones the appliances they need to move around, like those wheel-chair thingies for dogs. They take care of medical conditions, including expensive meds, etc. If the dog is vicious, their experienced trainers work with the dog. If they can't get the dog reliable enough to be adopted out, they keep him at the shelter for his entire life.

That's what I mean. This is an exceptionally wonderful place, they treat all the dogs like a loving owner would, including making sure they don't suffer at end of life.

if they euthanize... they are a low kill shelter. Not a not kill shelter. :)

sorry, you are wrong.

Few and far between dearheart but they try. But PETA actually attacks those no kills to redirect funds to them. You have no idea how much I hate them. :eusa_angel:

sorry, you are wrong.

Few and far between dearheart but they try. But PETA actually attacks those no kills to redirect funds to them. You have no idea how much I hate them. :eusa_angel:

you have no idea how much i hate them either.

sorry, you are wrong.

you have no idea how much i hate them either.

Well watch what happens in March. I'm lining up all the bitches that are so stupid to fall for the Peta shit and pose naked. Biggest is going to be Helen Flanagan. I'm going to have a good time baby. :eusa_angel:

Coming from the heart of the land of wango tango, I am going to nail these women to the wall whilst shaming PETA.

if they euthanize... they are a low kill shelter. Not a not kill shelter. :)

So you're saying that "low kill shelter" is a postive thing? To me it depends on why they kill the animals, not "how much" killing they do. If they are euthanizing them only because nothing can be done for them medically and they are suffering, that's acceptable. Any other reason...not acceptable.

Forum List

Back