Why I am voting for Obama again

The fact remains that Obama has generated more debt than the previous 43 presidents combined. In other words, for the historically impaired (such as you), in 4 years Obama has generated more debt than was generated in the previous 232 YEARS!

You sir, are a moron.

so your fact is a fact and my fact is NOT a fact? Is that what you're trying to say?
And no... I am most certainly not a moron. I am a very smart guy and a very successful guy and I have forgotten more about politics in my life than you have ever known... but, regardless... moron? really? that's funny. I am laughing all the way to the bank. really. I am. :lol:

You whine and snivel about billions that were added when the country could afford to do so. Now your god is running up TRILLION's when we can't, and you still wish to blather on about a president who is long dead, and who enacted policies that increased the amount of money government took in.

Yes he increased the debt.....but it is a pittance compared to your precious little godling.
Were you honest you would see the difference. However, as we all know liberals are very loose with their ethics.

after posting the absolute LIE that you posted concerning Obama creating more debt than all the presidents before him, you really are in NO position to even discuss the veracity of anyone else's posts. sorry. You're a liar. a proven liar. go back under your rock.

Reagan added $1.5 trillion over 8 years and won the Cold War.
Obama added $5.3 trillion over 3.5 years and we still have fewer jobs than the day he took office.
Reagan's addition to the debt was less than 20% of GDP over 8 years and won the Cold War.
Obama's addition to the debt is over 35% of GDP in 4 years and we still have fewer jobs than the day he took office.

Yeah, I wonder why the comparison makes Obama look bad? LOL!

And Obama got OBL - our biggest enemy since Hitler.

your point seems to be that raising the national debt by 14% per year 30 years ago when all the numbers were smaller is worthy of demigod status and a position on Mt. Rushmore for Ronnie, but raising the debt by 15% per year 30 years later when all the numbers are bigger is reason to call Obama the worst president ever.

Got it.

Can you actually type that shit without chuckling?

Obama added $5.3 trillion over 3.5 years and we still have fewer jobs than the day he took office.
Reagan's addition to the debt was less than 20% of GDP over 8 years and won the Cold War.
Obama's addition to the debt is over 35% of GDP in 4 years and we still have fewer jobs than the day he took office.

your point seems to be that raising the national debt by 14% per year 30 years ago when all the numbers were smaller is worthy of demigod status and a position on Mt. Rushmore for Ronnie, but raising the debt by 15% per year 30 years later when all the numbers are bigger is reason to call Obama the worst president ever.

Got it.

Smaller numbers? I know math is hard for liberals, I'll try to make you understand again.

Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama and had a nuclear USSR to defeat without firing a shot. Why not compare Bush and Obama and see that Obama has more than doubled down on Bush's overspending.

GW Bush had a compounded Annual Growth Rate: 8.03%

Obama had a compounded Annual Growth Rate of 15.21%

National Debt by President: LBJ to Obama - TheStreet

what? Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama? what planet were you living on in 2008? Better yet, were you even alive in 1980?

I think using your own data to compare presidents is completely reasonable. Reagan at 14%... a demigod. Obama at 15%... worst president ever?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Completely different situations for Obama than Reagan. Reagan had it better. His situation he inherited was one of runaway inflation. The fed countered this by raising interest rates until inflation was under control which resulted in an economic boom. Obama's was due to a banking crisis and a housing bubble explosion caused by the republican policies! Did we forget this?

Another thing many fail to mention is that Reagan was a bigger spender than Obama! His recovery was partly due to his MASSIVE increase in government spending. From 82-85 Reagan had an increase of spending rate of about 8.4%, the largest we've seen in a long time. From 86-89 it was 4.7% Bush's growth in spending rates were just as high.

However, what you fail to recognize is President Obama's growth in spending rate is only 1.4% THE LOWEST IN 30 YEARS. All economist agree that Obama's mess he inherited was the biggest crisis since the great depression. In 2008 they didn't talk about it as much as they should have. But, the banks were crapping their pants. They did everything they could to prevent a run on the banks and an impending COLLAPSE of our economy as we know it! Add to that two of our longest wars ever.

what? Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama? what planet were you living on in 2008? Better yet, were you even alive in 1980?

I think using your own data to compare presidents is completely reasonable. Reagan at 14%... a demigod. Obama at 15%... worst president ever?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Completely different situations for Obama than Reagan. Reagan had it better. His situation he inherited was one of runaway inflation. The fed countered this by raising interest rates until inflation was under control which resulted in an economic boom. Obama's was due to a banking crisis and a housing bubble explosion caused by the republican policies! Did we forget this?

Another thing many fail to mention is that Reagan was a bigger spender than Obama! His recovery was partly due to his MASSIVE increase in government spending. From 82-85 Reagan had an increase of spending rate of about 8.4%, the largest we've seen in a long time. From 86-89 it was 4.7% Bush's growth in spending rates were just as high.

However, what you fail to recognize is President Obama's growth in spending rate is only 1.4% THE LOWEST IN 30 YEARS. All economist agree that Obama's mess he inherited was the biggest crisis since the great depression. In 2008 they didn't talk about it as much as they should have. But, the banks were crapping their pants. They did everything they could to prevent a run on the banks and an impending COLLAPSE of our economy as we know it! Add to that two of our longest wars ever.

However, what you fail to recognize is President Obama's growth in spending rate is only 1.4% THE LOWEST IN 30 YEARS.

Get some real math. This claim just makes you look ridiculous.

However, what you fail to recognize is President Obama's growth in spending rate is only 1.4% THE LOWEST IN 30 YEARS.

Get some real math. This claim just makes you look ridiculous.

How so? We're not talking the amount he spent. We're talking the growth rate of spending.

Got it.

Smaller numbers? I know math is hard for liberals, I'll try to make you understand again.

how hard is it for you to comprehend that Reagan increased the debt by 14% per year and Obama has done so by 15% per year? Republicans deify one and vilify the other. go figure.

"and Reagan won the cold war" the more I read that, the more I start to chuckle. Here's the truth about that: EVERY president from Truman to Bush the First "won" the cold war. Every single one of them did their part....took the threat seriously... maintained a national defense strategy aimed at containing and defeating the Soviet Union... developed and maintained weapons systems that would facilitate that strategy... and raised the deficit in doing so.... every one of them.

Got it.

how hard is it for you to comprehend that Reagan increased the debt by 14% per year and Obama has done so by 15% per year? Republicans deify one and vilify the other. go figure.

"and Reagan won the cold war" the more I read that, the more I start to chuckle. Here's the truth about that: EVERY president from Truman to Bush the First "won" the cold war. Every single one of them did their part....took the threat seriously... maintained a national defense strategy aimed at containing and defeating the Soviet Union... developed and maintained weapons systems that would facilitate that strategy... and raised the deficit in doing so.... every one of them.

Untrue, all the presidents before Reagan perpetuated the Cold War. Thei policies were one of maintenance. Had we continued on with their policies the Cold War would still be continuing.

Reagan most certainly won it.

Don't waste your time or breath on Expatriate.. I posted FACTS with links, too numerous to count and yet he still continues to lie, distort, babble like a slobbering fool.. Let him talk to the voices in his head.

Don't waste your time or breath on Expatriate.. I posted FACTS with links, too numerous to count and yet he still continues to lie, distort, babble like a slobbering fool.. Let him talk to the voices in his head.

It is a FACT that Obama did NOT, as you and westwall have claimed, raise the debt more than all the other presidents combined. It is also a FACT that Reagan increased the debt at a rate of 14% per year and Obama has raised the debt at a rate of 15% per year. It is a FACT that republicans deify Reagan for his fiscal conservatism and vilify Obama for his supposed lack thereof.

Untrue, all the presidents before Reagan perpetuated the Cold War. Thei policies were one of maintenance. Had we continued on with their policies the Cold War would still be continuing.

Reagan most certainly won it.

As someone who served in uniform under every president from Johnson to Clinton, I can attest to the fact that all of them did indeed take the threat seriously... maintain a national defense strategy aimed at containing and defeating the Soviet Union... develop and maintain weapons systems that would facilitate that strategy... and raise the deficit in doing so.... every one of them. The cold war was not won by any one of them, but by all of them doing all of those things.

WHY I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA AGAIN

omgwtf_obama_crackle_bumpersticker_bumper_sticker-p128728075793299943en8ys_400.jpg

expat is voting for The ONE again because 4 years of nearly unrelenting fail is not enough for some libs.

no. because I cannot imagine R&R at the helm... because I cannot imagine the SCOTUS picks Mittens would make, if for no other reason.

Hey, fat fuck... did you read the OP. I laid out my reasons fairly succinctly, if you can't fucking read.... maybe you shouldn't enter into discussions like this.

But face facts expat:

4 years of unrelenting fail clearly is just not enough for you.

Got it.

and doesn't it just piss you off to know that he's STILL gonna beat the guy with the magic underwear????

Why I am voting for Obama again
When I first saw this thread, I ignored it, I really don't need to read another thread by an idiot defending barack obama.
My first thought when I read the title was "Because you're stupid.
I've stayed out of if until tonight when I notice that it has 656 replies.
Hmmm. Maybe I should check it out and notice that the last post is by the OP. OK says me. I'll read the last post and if the guy has anything to say, I'll read the thread.
So what I see is a post blissfully unaware of reality talking about magic underwear.

My original assessment was correct.

Unsubscribe.

and doesn't it just piss you off to know that he's STILL gonna beat the guy with the magic underwear????

After adding more than $5 trillion to the deficit and losing jobs during his term, you think this joker is gonna get re-elected?
That's funny.

After adding more than $5 trillion to the deficit and losing jobs during his term, you think this joker is gonna get re-elected?
That's funny.

I'd put money on it. would YOU?

Forum List

Back