Why honest people have problems believing Obama and his administration...32,000 IRS emails found!!!

This thread topic is specific because IRS chief told us these emails were destroyed.

Your statement "daily headlines".. that is my point!
Where are the "daily headlines" about this administration penchant for lying especially when this administration brags about being the most
transparent?
The MSM reluctancy to make any headlines detrimental to Obama is documented!
Please show where ABC,CBS,NBC and major papers have put these stories on lead or front pages?
They won't because they donated to Obama and want their investment protected.

They covered their asses from day one. Of course, they aren't interested in any evidence now just like they weren't in the beginning.

The left bashes other news outlets because they do cover it. Since others are reporting things they tried to hide, their response is always to ridicule them and act like there is nothing to report.

We see this all the time. How many liberal reporters did their best to ignore Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS corruption, NSA spying, green company scams and a host of other things?

When they did report on things, they repeated what the Obama administration told them and quickly moved on to cover anything else they could find. They resent the fact that some reporters will dig for the truth when they refused to do so.

It's partly to protect their own reputation. They don't want to look incompetent for not finding the truth and they don't want people to see how biased they are for deliberately covering it up. The answer, to them, is to viciously attack any reporter who threatens to expose the truth.

"IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe"
IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal investigation - Washington Times

To date, we have found 32,744 unique emails that were backed up from Lois Lerner’s email box. We are in the process of comparing these emails to what the IRS has already produced to Congress to determine if we did in fact recover any new emails,” Camus said, according to the Washington Times.

In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote,

View attachment 37295
What is even MORE strange is almost NONE of the MSM i.e. the people that according to this research:

85% of media donated money to Democrats or 1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

.....ARE REPORTING THIS as it is NOT NEWS evidently!
Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Politics is corrupt. Politicians lie. Egos, greed, self-service, power, influence, and favoritism RULE government and politics. So, what is so surprising when we hear of such conduct by those involved with or connected to politics? Hasn't this become the norm? Is this not daily headlines?

This thread topic is specific because IRS chief told us these emails were destroyed.

Where are the "daily headlines" about this administration penchant for lying especially when this administration brags about being the most
transparent?
Please show where ABC,CBS,NBC and major papers have put these stories on lead or front pages?

In one way or another, in some form, yes, we do hear about government cover-ups, favoritism, corruption, wasteful spending of tax dollars, senseless deadly costly wars, illegal immigration, the injustices in our judicial system, and other headlines daily. Yes, many news media report these disgraceful acts. I read about them on many different web sites, in many different news media, and in newspapers and on TV. The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity.

Then obviously you know the difference between a LIP and a HIP?
And of course being as knowledgeable as you are you are aware of the MSM bias as shown by many sources as reporting more favorable towards Democrats/Obama and reporting more negative stories about the GOP/Bush etc.?
Here for one in case you are really a LIP trying to be a HIP....

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative. On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
View attachment 37302
The Master Narratives by Sector Pew Research Center s Journalism Project

And it was even worse on the "liberal talk shows"...

View attachment 37301
Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.
Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.
The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet.
While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.
"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia Media bias is real finds UCLA political scientist UCLA
Now for you being in reality a "LIP" fawning "HIP" status... in summary.
This study shows 18 of 20 major media outlets were LEFT of center.

So being the faux "HIP" person you are do you understand now WHY the perception of most people in this country (obviously not you though!)
consider the MSM as biased towards Obama, etc.
Pew studies are quite in depth, and they have been prone to cherry picking, and unsupported conclusions, from posters who are easilly influenced by charts, graphs, and shiny objects
Yep. Charts and graphs can be made to represent anything, with any bias one sees fit. It's the same with numbers and stats. Always go by what is taking place on Main Street America, and forget the charts, graphs, and numbers.

transparent?

In one way or another, in some form, yes, we do hear about government cover-ups, favoritism, corruption, wasteful spending of tax dollars, senseless deadly costly wars, illegal immigration, the injustices in our judicial system, and other headlines daily. Yes, many news media report these disgraceful acts. I read about them on many different web sites, in many different news media, and in newspapers and on TV. The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity.

And of course being as knowledgeable as you are you are aware of the MSM bias as shown by many sources as reporting more favorable towards Democrats/Obama and reporting more negative stories about the GOP/Bush etc.?

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative. On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301
Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.
Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.
The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet.
While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.
"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia Media bias is real finds UCLA political scientist UCLA

So being the faux "HIP" person you are do you understand now WHY the perception of most people in this country (obviously not you though!)
Very cute. Funny. Ridiculous. Pathetic. I am NOT a faux HIP, nor anything even close. The Main Stream Media is biased, has been biased, and will remain biased. That's old news. Anyone that keeps up with news, knows that bias is everywhere, all across networks and various news media. I do NOT accept what I hear as gospel, truth, or fact. I weight everything against common sense and simple logic. I separate the wheat from the chaff, discard the garbage, and go from there. Main Street America is where one can find the truth, the facts, and the reality of what is going on. No one should ever rely on the news media as being the last word, the absolute, nor the actual situation and circumstance that we're all under. Again, you are assuming way too much. It's also obvious that you don't know me, or anything about me. Your judgment is way off base.Try something besides personal attacks, there's absolutely no call for it. Try discussing issues in a civil and adult manner, if you can. Personal attacks are childish and prove absolutely nothing.

I do apologize if you were offended and the ONLY reason I had to make the "faux HIP" comment are your two comments:
"The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity."
I took it as your allusion I received only my news from ABC,CBS,NBC because the majority of LIP do receive their news from the 30 second/22 minute broadcasts and I perceived you as considering yourself above that crowd.
The other reason I took you as a "Faux HIP" was your disdain for ..."I'm in no way a "Fox news bot".

Fox news is by far more FAIR and BALANCED then ANY of the MSM and definitely the liberally oriented cable shows!
Obviously your biased opinion about FOX therefore means you think THEY are biased more so then the rest of the MSM.
As a result, I still consider you a HIP wannabe and definitely in the category of what Gruber called the "Stupidity of American voter "for
lapping up the MSMs adoration and LACK of objectivity regarding Obama and his "transformation" efforts!
I am absolutely confident in making this statement about you!
You believed the phony number when Obama said :
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
You obviously can't figure out why that is once again the largest LIE ever told to Americans.
A lie that EVEN Obama AFTER getting ACA passed admitted was in error by 20% ...i.e. he admitted after ACA that 10 million were not legal citizens!
YOU and other LIPs never seemed to realize that 14 million of the remaining 36 million were ELIGIBLE for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA so why were they counted? To pump the number! Even the Census admits these 14 million should NOT have been included in the category of
46 million "uninsured"! Finally LIPs like you believing that 46 million number NEVER ONCE considered that 18 million people under age 34 that make over $50,000 a year refused their employers' health plans didn't WANT insurance ...YET LIPs like you sucked up that number and
phonily believed they should be insured! WHY? When subtracting the 42 million that were counted bogusly that leaves less then 4 million!
4 Million and that number was exaggerated to 46 million to destroy our health system and you like Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" never questioned!
NOW you understand why I have disdain for faux HIPs like YOU???
I'm Not offended, not in the least. Personal attacks and name calling doesn't offend me, they only clue me in as to the person that I'm attempting to have a conversation with, nothing more. No apology necessary. Never apologize when you say exactly what you mean and what you feel. I respect honesty. Although, personal attacks are never necessary or called for. Pleasant conversation happens when both parties are civil and keep the conversation addressed to the topic.

I had NO such illusion concerning which news you follow, nor which news you do not follow. I don't know you, know nothing about you, and certainly know nothing about the news you keep up with, nor the source of any news you may read or listen to. Your assumption is way off base. Also, I stated correctly, "I'm not a faux ( Fox ) news bot". I get my news from many different sources. I do NOT place any more weight on one as oppose to another. I have found through the years that all news media is loaded with bias, rarely give the complete picture, and reports half-truths and political spin. I know of no news media that gives details to the truth, and gives the general public honest assessments. They all have agendas.

As far as the rest of your rant, it's silly, childish, pathetic, and in no way paints a true picture of what I believe, what I give attention to, nor my political views and opinions. But, you go ahead and indulge yourself with the attacks if they make you feel better. Your assumptions are way off the mark. Again, attacking me doesn't give weight to your argument, nor does it make you right. It only serves to show that you have nothing except name calling and personal attacks to speak to your position. Now, if you would like to discuss this, or any other issue, I'd be more than willing if you'll try very hard to refrain from the childish personal attacks and name calling. Other wise, I'm not interested in this silly immature back and forth with you. You assume way too much. And, you do so without knowing anything about me. Your age?

I assume you obviously being an Obama supporter can't do simple math as evidently Obama also can't do OR in both you and Obama you are hoping to get more people to become as Gruber called you "stupidity of American Voter".
You can show your intellectual honesty if you agree with the illustration I submitted that there never were 46 million Americans uninsured.
If you can honestly show me the error in this number I'd appreciate it but so far NOT one person has been able to refute the numbers
that the Census actually has validated, i.e. 10 million of Obama's 46 million were not legal citizens and that the Census erroneously counted
14 million that were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA. These two add up to 24 million gross exaggeration which I am waiting for you
to agree was used repeatedly by the biased MSM that again are so stupid to honestly believe a "single payer" system is best!
I've put up here many times the simple solution but NO one seems to comprehend the fact that there is a simple solution.
If you are intellectually honest as your attack on me shows you aren't you would comprehend the enormity of the gross exaggeration perpetrated
on America and perpetuated by supposedly "smart" people as you!
Prove to me there weren't 10 million illegals wrongly counted and 14 million Americans eligible but due to incompetency of Obama's administration
weren't notified they had health coverage. Prove to me that 18 million people under 34 making over $50,000 really want health insurance!

Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Politics is corrupt. Politicians lie. Egos, greed, self-service, power, influence, and favoritism RULE government and politics. So, what is so surprising when we hear of such conduct by those involved with or connected to politics? Hasn't this become the norm? Is this not daily headlines?

transparent?

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

Pew studies are quite in depth, and they have been prone to cherry picking, and unsupported conclusions, from posters who are easilly influenced by charts, graphs, and shiny objects
Yep. Charts and graphs can be made to represent anything, with any bias one sees fit. It's the same with numbers and stats. Always go by what is taking place on Main Street America, and forget the charts, graphs, and numbers.

NO again gross exaggeration on your part!
The charts are simple.
Analysis of news shows by Pew research showing that MSM bias presently nearly 2 times as many positive stories for Obama then for Romney
and 20% LESS negative stories for Obama then for Romney... and you can't deduce the bias?
Tell me again why this is NOT a valid study:
85% of media donated money to Democrats or 1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

You can't be so naive as to think the MSM wouldn't bias stories favoring Obama and present more negative stories about McCain which
is what this show!

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

Very cute. Funny. Ridiculous. Pathetic. I am NOT a faux HIP, nor anything even close. The Main Stream Media is biased, has been biased, and will remain biased. That's old news. Anyone that keeps up with news, knows that bias is everywhere, all across networks and various news media. I do NOT accept what I hear as gospel, truth, or fact. I weight everything against common sense and simple logic. I separate the wheat from the chaff, discard the garbage, and go from there. Main Street America is where one can find the truth, the facts, and the reality of what is going on. No one should ever rely on the news media as being the last word, the absolute, nor the actual situation and circumstance that we're all under. Again, you are assuming way too much. It's also obvious that you don't know me, or anything about me. Your judgment is way off base.Try something besides personal attacks, there's absolutely no call for it. Try discussing issues in a civil and adult manner, if you can. Personal attacks are childish and prove absolutely nothing.

I do apologize if you were offended and the ONLY reason I had to make the "faux HIP" comment are your two comments:
"The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity."
I took it as your allusion I received only my news from ABC,CBS,NBC because the majority of LIP do receive their news from the 30 second/22 minute broadcasts and I perceived you as considering yourself above that crowd.
The other reason I took you as a "Faux HIP" was your disdain for ..."I'm in no way a "Fox news bot".

Fox news is by far more FAIR and BALANCED then ANY of the MSM and definitely the liberally oriented cable shows!
Obviously your biased opinion about FOX therefore means you think THEY are biased more so then the rest of the MSM.
As a result, I still consider you a HIP wannabe and definitely in the category of what Gruber called the "Stupidity of American voter "for
lapping up the MSMs adoration and LACK of objectivity regarding Obama and his "transformation" efforts!
I am absolutely confident in making this statement about you!
You believed the phony number when Obama said :
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
You obviously can't figure out why that is once again the largest LIE ever told to Americans.
A lie that EVEN Obama AFTER getting ACA passed admitted was in error by 20% ...i.e. he admitted after ACA that 10 million were not legal citizens!
YOU and other LIPs never seemed to realize that 14 million of the remaining 36 million were ELIGIBLE for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA so why were they counted? To pump the number! Even the Census admits these 14 million should NOT have been included in the category of
46 million "uninsured"! Finally LIPs like you believing that 46 million number NEVER ONCE considered that 18 million people under age 34 that make over $50,000 a year refused their employers' health plans didn't WANT insurance ...YET LIPs like you sucked up that number and
phonily believed they should be insured! WHY? When subtracting the 42 million that were counted bogusly that leaves less then 4 million!
4 Million and that number was exaggerated to 46 million to destroy our health system and you like Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" never questioned!
NOW you understand why I have disdain for faux HIPs like YOU???
I'm Not offended, not in the least. Personal attacks and name calling doesn't offend me, they only clue me in as to the person that I'm attempting to have a conversation with, nothing more. No apology necessary. Never apologize when you say exactly what you mean and what you feel. I respect honesty. Although, personal attacks are never necessary or called for. Pleasant conversation happens when both parties are civil and keep the conversation addressed to the topic.

I had NO such illusion concerning which news you follow, nor which news you do not follow. I don't know you, know nothing about you, and certainly know nothing about the news you keep up with, nor the source of any news you may read or listen to. Your assumption is way off base. Also, I stated correctly, "I'm not a faux ( Fox ) news bot". I get my news from many different sources. I do NOT place any more weight on one as oppose to another. I have found through the years that all news media is loaded with bias, rarely give the complete picture, and reports half-truths and political spin. I know of no news media that gives details to the truth, and gives the general public honest assessments. They all have agendas.

As far as the rest of your rant, it's silly, childish, pathetic, and in no way paints a true picture of what I believe, what I give attention to, nor my political views and opinions. But, you go ahead and indulge yourself with the attacks if they make you feel better. Your assumptions are way off the mark. Again, attacking me doesn't give weight to your argument, nor does it make you right. It only serves to show that you have nothing except name calling and personal attacks to speak to your position. Now, if you would like to discuss this, or any other issue, I'd be more than willing if you'll try very hard to refrain from the childish personal attacks and name calling. Other wise, I'm not interested in this silly immature back and forth with you. You assume way too much. And, you do so without knowing anything about me. Your age?

I assume you obviously being an Obama supporter can't do simple math as evidently Obama also can't do OR in both you and Obama you are hoping to get more people to become as Gruber called you "stupidity of American Voter".
You can show your intellectual honesty if you agree with the illustration I submitted that there never were 46 million Americans uninsured.
If you can honestly show me the error in this number I'd appreciate it but so far NOT one person has been able to refute the numbers
that the Census actually has validated, i.e. 10 million of Obama's 46 million were not legal citizens and that the Census erroneously counted
14 million that were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA. These two add up to 24 million gross exaggeration which I am waiting for you
to agree was used repeatedly by the biased MSM that again are so stupid to honestly believe a "single payer" system is best!
I've put up here many times the simple solution but NO one seems to comprehend the fact that there is a simple solution.
If you are intellectually honest as your attack on me shows you aren't you would comprehend the enormity of the gross exaggeration perpetrated
on America and perpetuated by supposedly "smart" people as you!
Prove to me there weren't 10 million illegals wrongly counted and 14 million Americans eligible but due to incompetency of Obama's administration
weren't notified they had health coverage. Prove to me that 18 million people under 34 making over $50,000 really want health insurance!
Again, you assume way too much. I have never ever voted for Mr. Obama. I'm NOT an OBAMA supporter, and would never be under any circumstance. For your information, I'm very good at math, and have been all of my life. You can't be an engineer, machinist, or an electrician without knowing math. And, I couldn't care less what Gruber called me. Name calling is childish and silly, especially on forums where no one really knows anyone personally. There are a few members here that engage in name calling and personal attacks, all of which are pathetic, immature, and silly.

As far as numbers put out to the public by the government, especially the Obama administration, carry little or no weight. I don't believe anything this administration says, nor do I put any stock in their numbers, regardless of the application. I have absolutely no idea where you get that I'm an Obama fan. Obamacare ( ACA ) is a cruel joke played on the American citizens. It's costing me and millions of other citizens plenty of money.

I don't have to prove anything to you. I am free to express my views and opinions, just as you are. In addition, I have never ever said that Obamacare was good, or that Mr. Obama's numbers are correct. So, it's possible that you have confused me for someone else. Please show me where I agreed with any numbers expressed by the Obama administration. Can you? And, show me where I have mentioned or implied that I support Obama. I am a victim of Obamacare, so why would I agree with any of his numbers? I think that you have directed your comments to the wrong person here. Your comments certainly don't speak to me.

dJI9Gb4.jpg

transparent?

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

The charts are simple.
Analysis of news shows by Pew research showing that MSM bias presently nearly 2 times as many positive stories for Obama then for Romney
and 20% LESS negative stories for Obama then for Romney... and you can't deduce the bias?

You can't be so naive as to think the MSM wouldn't bias stories favoring Obama and present more negative stories about McCain which
is what this show!
The Main Stream Media is very biased, and have been for as long as I can remember. 99% of the news we get contains bias. I have stated such many times over the years. No, you're very wrong. I do NOT exaggerate anything. I speak to the point and to the truth. I have no idea as to whom you're addressing, it's certainly not me. Show where I have implied no bias on the part of the Main Stream Media.

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

The charts are simple.

is what this show!
The Main Stream Media is very biased, and have been for as long as I can remember. 99% of the news we get contains bias. I have stated such many times over the years. No, you're very wrong. I do NOT exaggerate anything. I speak to the point and to the truth. I have no idea as to whom you're addressing, it's certainly not me. Show where I have implied no bias on the part of the Main Stream Media.

You were very quick to state..."Yep. Charts and graphs can be made to represent anything," ...these were Pew research charts... and yet you said.."be made..." that to me sounds like you were defending the MSM.

You also denigrate me as a one who watches Fox news by saying "I'm in no way a "Fox news bot"...as if any one who watches Fox can't think for themselves i.e. "robots". Very demeaning attitude.
For these two examples I am questioning your intellectual honesty especially when you make such an exaggerated statement as
"99% of the news contains bias"... and in the same paragraph say "I do NOT exaggerate anything"!

My point has been the MSM bias got Obama elected twice.

My point of showing the phony numbers regarding Obamacare should be simple to comprehend but you dismissed them.

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

The charts are simple.

is what this show!

You were very quick to state..."Yep. Charts and graphs can be made to represent anything," ...these were Pew research charts... and yet you said.."be made..." that to me sounds like you were defending the MSM.

You also denigrate me as a one who watches Fox news by saying "I'm in no way a "Fox news bot"...as if any one who watches Fox can't think for themselves i.e. "robots". Very demeaning attitude.
For these two examples I am questioning your intellectual honesty especially when you make such an exaggerated statement as
"99% of the news contains bias"... and in the same paragraph say "I do NOT exaggerate anything"!

My point of showing the phony numbers regarding Obamacare should be simple to comprehend but you dismissed them.
I dismissed NOTHING. I did NOT "denigrate" you or anyone else. I couldn't care less what you watch, whether it be FOX or any other program. You assume way too much. You read into comments meanings that are not there. You twist comments around to mean what you want them to mean. I do NOT exaggerate anything, period. I stand by what I have said regarding news media bias. If you have a different opinion, so be it. I do NOT accept the government's numbers on OBAMACARE, period. OBAMACARE is a complete joke. How many times must I repeat myself before you read me correctly? Please, read what I have said, and try hard to comprehend what you read. Please do NOT add to or twist what I have said to mean something entirely different. Thanks.

The charts are simple.

is what this show!

I dismissed NOTHING. I did NOT "denigrate" you or anyone else. I couldn't care less what you watch, whether it be FOX or any other program. You assume way too much. You read into comments meanings that are not there. You twist comments around to mean what you want them to mean. I do NOT exaggerate anything, period. I stand by what I have said regarding news media bias. If you have a different opinion, so be it. I do NOT accept the government's numbers on OBAMACARE, period. OBAMACARE is a complete joke. How many times must I repeat myself before you read me correctly? Please, read what I have said, and try hard to comprehend what you read. Please do NOT add to or twist what I have said to mean something entirely different. Thanks.

Your statement "I do NOT exaggerate anything,period" is an exaggeration and but you don't see it!
That's like saying "I take great pride in my humility" or "the one thing I don't tolerate is intolerance"!
Any time I read/hear anyone say "I do not exaggerate anything" I find that hard to believe.

As far as "dismissing nothing" why do you then have a problem agreeing with the simple and yet gigantic hoax of 46 million uninsured? You dismissed that. To me you aren't convincing about Obamacare issues if you can't even agree that there never were 46 million uninsured.
That shows me you still don't comprehend the magnitude of this gigantic destruction of our health system. Words have meanings. When Obama AND the MSM AND people like you don't seem to or want to understand that simple math i.e. there were less the 4 million people that truly WANTED and NEEDED health insurance everything I am confident goes over your head! For example the number $850 billion a year is too big for you to grasp evidently because frequently I've described how 90% of doctors agree this is a wasteful expenditure of health care claim dollars. I've tried to explain to LIPs like you why it would be so important to TAX lawyers as ACA taxed tanning salons which would help reduce this $850 billion a year. But this goes over LIPs heads for sure and you've never commented about this issue that as I say I've noted several times on this forum.
So tell me you are NOT an Obamacare fan because you DID dismiss this 46 million exaggeration and I'm sure this $850 billion a year in "defensive medicine" claims costs goes way over your head!

Last edited:

The charts are simple.

is what this show!

Your statement "I do NOT exaggerate anything,period" is an exaggeration and but you don't see it!
That's like saying "I take great pride in my humility" or "the one thing I don't tolerate is intolerance"!
Any time I read/hear anyone say "I do not exaggerate anything" I find that hard to believe.

As far as "dismissing nothing" why do you then have a problem agreeing with the simple and yet gigantic hoax of 46 million uninsured? You dismissed that. To me you aren't convincing about Obamacare issues if you can't even agree that there never were 46 million uninsured.
That shows me you still don't comprehend the magnitude of this gigantic destruction of our health system. Words have meanings. When Obama AND the MSM AND people like you don't seem to or want to understand that simple math i.e. there were less the 4 million people that truly WANTED and NEEDED health insurance everything I am confident goes over your head! For example the number $850 billion a year is too big for you to grasp evidently because frequently I've described how 90% of doctors agree this is a wasteful expenditure of health care claim dollars. I've tried to explain to LIPs like you why it would be so important to TAX lawyers as ACA taxed tanning salons which would help reduce this $850 billion a year. But this goes over LIPs heads for sure and you've never commented about this issue that as I say I've noted several times on this forum.
So tell me you are NOT an Obamacare fan because you DID dismiss this 46 million exaggeration and I'm sure this $850 billion a year in "defensive medicine" claims costs goes way over your head!
What a "friggin joke". How many times do I have to say, "OBAMACARE is a bust, it's no good, it's damaging, and it cost way more than it's worth"? OBAMACARE has cost me a lot of money over the past two years. Why can't you get that through your head? Why can't you understand plain English? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Obviously, you do. I have repeated myself over and over, yet, you still fail to understand simple plain English. Try a course in reading comprehension, it'll do wonders for you. In addition, where is the rule that says that I "HAVE" to agree with anything? Listen one more time, please, "Obamacare is a failure, period". If that is NOT plain enough English for you, I'm very sorry. Also, I am NOT an OBAMA fan, never have been, and never will be. I did NOT vote for him, and would NOT vote for him.

I am NOT a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America. I do NOT exaggerate anything, period. Please take a course in reading comprehension. And, please stop assuming so much, adding false statements to what I say, and twisting around what I say to mean something entirely different.

The charts are simple.

is what this show!

What a "friggin joke". How many times do I have to say, "OBAMACARE is a bust, it's no good, it's damaging, and it cost way more than it's worth"? OBAMACARE has cost me a lot of money over the past two years. Why can't you get that through your head? Why can't you understand plain English? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Obviously, you do. I have repeated myself over and over, yet, you still fail to understand simple plain English. Try a course in reading comprehension, it'll do wonders for you. In addition, where is the rule that says that I "HAVE" to agree with anything? Listen one more time, please, "Obamacare is a failure, period". If that is NOT plain enough English for you, I'm very sorry. Also, I am NOT an OBAMA fan, never have been, and never will be. I did NOT vote for him, and would NOT vote for him.

I am NOT a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America. I do NOT exaggerate anything, period. Please take a course in reading comprehension. And, please stop assuming so much, adding false statements to what I say, and twisting around what I say to mean something entirely different.

Your anecdotal reason for calling Obamacare a failure is NOT enough. Just because YOU say so.
That's why I'm trying to get people especially like you to acknowledge a one simple fact.
Do you agree or disagree there are 46 million "uninsured" Americans as Obama BEFORE ACA passed said?
Until you acknowledge that simple fact every thing you put up about Obamacare is a personal opinion and not based on any reality!
That's why LIPs voters like you failed to stop Obama and Obamacare. You didn't deal from the facts and you lead with emotion.." Obamacare is a bust"...
is NOT a fact. It is a personal opinion.
But if more people acknowledge like the little boy in the "Emperor's Clothes" .."he is naked"... and everyone then can SEE there never was 46 million
uninsured.. then and only then will the rest of the falsehoods crumble and Obamacare will then be as it is a joke ... but your perspective is personal.
My perspective is factual.
FACT... there never was a health care crisis because there never were 46 million uninsured.
FACT... The destruction of 1,400 insurance companies is never discussed because OBAMA has stated "I prefer a single payer system"!
FACT... The insurance companies simply collect premiums and then pay out about 80% of premiums in claims...hence they just raise the premiums.
FACT... The companies pay the $850 billion a year that is caused by "defensive medicine" caused by fear of lawsuits.
These are just 4 fundamental FACTs that unless you deal from FACTS your subjective, personalized, anecdotal observation doesn't help throw out Obamacare!

Do you finally understand? It is NOT because YOU find Obamacare destructive... It is because you don't deal with the realities which if more people who
"SAY" they are not Obamacare fans would simply provide FACTS as to why Obamacare is destructive that would be more helpful.

Your anecdotal reason for calling Obamacare a failure is NOT enough. Just because YOU say so.
That's why I'm trying to get people especially like you to acknowledge a one simple fact.
Do you agree or disagree there are 46 million "uninsured" Americans as Obama BEFORE ACA passed said?
Until you acknowledge that simple fact every thing you put up about Obamacare is a personal opinion and not based on any reality!
That's why LIPs voters like you failed to stop Obama and Obamacare. You didn't deal from the facts and you lead with emotion.." Obamacare is a bust"...
But if more people acknowledge like the little boy in the "Emperor's Clothes" .."he is naked"... and everyone then can SEE there never was 46 million
uninsured.. then and only then will the rest of the falsehoods crumble and Obamacare will then be as it is a joke ... but your perspective is personal.
FACT... there never was a health care crisis because there never were 46 million uninsured.
FACT... The destruction of 1,400 insurance companies is never discussed because OBAMA has stated "I prefer a single payer system"!
FACT... The insurance companies simply collect premiums and then pay out about 80% of premiums in claims...hence they just raise the premiums.
FACT... The companies pay the $850 billion a year that is caused by "defensive medicine" caused by fear of lawsuits.
These are just 4 fundamental FACTs that unless you deal from FACTS your subjective, personalized, anecdotal observation doesn't help throw out Obamacare!

Do you finally understand? It is NOT because YOU find Obamacare destructive... It is because you don't deal with the realities which if more people who
"SAY" they are not Obamacare fans would simply provide FACTS as to why Obamacare is destructive that would be more helpful.
Not only have I read tons of articles on OBAMACARE over the past three years, I have personally experienced the damage, as have many like me. I have seen tons of charts, stats, graphs, heard thousands of opinions, and have gathered information from many sources. So, you can say whatever pleases you about my knowledge and opinion on the matter. I am confident that I know and understand the OBAMACARE package. I know that some have been helped, and many have been financially hurt by it. I know that health care cost has soared because of it. Premiums, deductibles, co-pays, and other cost have steadily increased as a direct result of OBAMACARE. Pharmaceuticals, doctors, hospitals, labs, clinics, and health care professionals have greatly gained from OBAMACARE.

It really doesn't matter to me what your opinion is, or what you think my opinion is, the facts speak for themselves. You can continue to push your point until you get satisfied, or until you realize that I'm not going to change my position on the matter. It's up to you. We had uninsured before OBAMACARE, and we still have uninsured after OBAMACARE. We had high health care cost before OBAMACARE, and we continue to have high health care cost. What exactly are you looking for? What exactly is your point? I have stated my position several times already, and that position is not going to change. So what if there were " X " number of uninsured before OBAMACARE? What difference does it make? Do we still have " X " number of uninsured? Yes, we do. So, what is the point concerning the uninsured? So what if insurance companies are paying out " X " amount of dollars in claims, or collecting " X " amount of dollars in premiums?

The fact is that premiums have gone up, deductibles have gone up, benefits have come down, and the over-all cost of health care has gone up. So, again, what is your point?

Not only have I read tons of articles on OBAMACARE over the past three years, I have personally experienced the damage, as have many like me. I have seen tons of charts, stats, graphs, heard thousands of opinions, and have gathered information from many sources. So, you can say whatever pleases you about my knowledge and opinion on the matter. I am confident that I know and understand the OBAMACARE package. I know that some have been helped, and many have been financially hurt by it. I know that health care cost has soared because of it. Premiums, deductibles, co-pays, and other cost have steadily increased as a direct result of OBAMACARE. Pharmaceuticals, doctors, hospitals, labs, clinics, and health care professionals have greatly gained from OBAMACARE.

It really doesn't matter to me what your opinion is, or what you think my opinion is, the facts speak for themselves. You can continue to push your point until you get satisfied, or until you realize that I'm not going to change my position on the matter. It's up to you. We had uninsured before OBAMACARE, and we still have uninsured after OBAMACARE. We had high health care cost before OBAMACARE, and we continue to have high health care cost. What exactly are you looking for? What exactly is your point? I have stated my position several times already, and that position is not going to change. So what if there were " X " number of uninsured before OBAMACARE? What difference does it make? Do we still have " X " number of uninsured? Yes, we do. So, what is the point concerning the uninsured? So what if insurance companies are paying out " X " amount of dollars in claims, or collecting " X " amount of dollars in premiums?

The fact is that premiums have gone up, deductibles have gone up, benefits have come down, and the over-all cost of health care has gone up. So, again, what is your point?

ONE simple point of agreement that's what I want!
FACT... there Never were 46 million uninsured Americans! it was because of this gigantic LIE Obamacare was passed by just 7 votes!
THINK! If you and others like you had recognized the very very simple fact that
1) 10 million of the 46 million NOT CITIZENS and therefore NOT eligible for health insurance which AFTER ACA passed Obama agreed! 36 million he said!
2) 14 million of the 46 million were eligible but not enrolled DUE to Obama's inefficiencies..and the CENSUS concurred they undercounted!
3) 18 million under 34 years making over $50,000 didn't want their employers' health plans..YET THEY were falsely lumped into the "uninsured" category.

If you and the rest of even conservatives would use the real number 4 million truly uninsured that need insurance... and junk ACA that would be a start!
Then by recognizing there is NOT a crisis shit can Obamacare including this stupidity of "pre-existing conditions" again a totally gross misrepresentation
by Obama when he said" "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," ?? 155 million? The fact is less then 1.5 million denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama s Pre-existing Conditions Whopper - Forbes

But see instead of agreeing with these very simple facts you people make totally unsubstantiated personal, anecdotal statements against ACA.
When you respond to me the next time either prove these two FACTS wrong or join the small bandwagon of people trying to get these simple
BUT GROSS misinformation facts out maybe we can increase the dialogue to scrap ACA!

ONE simple point of agreement that's what I want!
FACT... there Never were 46 million uninsured Americans! it was because of this gigantic LIE Obamacare was passed by just 7 votes!
THINK! If you and others like you had recognized the very very simple fact that
1) 10 million of the 46 million NOT CITIZENS and therefore NOT eligible for health insurance which AFTER ACA passed Obama agreed! 36 million he said!
2) 14 million of the 46 million were eligible but not enrolled DUE to Obama's inefficiencies..and the CENSUS concurred they undercounted!
3) 18 million under 34 years making over $50,000 didn't want their employers' health plans..YET THEY were falsely lumped into the "uninsured" category.

If you and the rest of even conservatives would use the real number 4 million truly uninsured that need insurance... and junk ACA that would be a start!
Then by recognizing there is NOT a crisis shit can Obamacare including this stupidity of "pre-existing conditions" again a totally gross misrepresentation
by Obama when he said" "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," ?? 155 million? The fact is less then 1.5 million denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama s Pre-existing Conditions Whopper - Forbes

But see instead of agreeing with these very simple facts you people make totally unsubstantiated personal, anecdotal statements against ACA.
When you respond to me the next time either prove these two FACTS wrong or join the small bandwagon of people trying to get these simple
BUT GROSS misinformation facts out maybe we can increase the dialogue to scrap ACA!
Why continue to say "you" as if you know what I have seen and understood? You sure assume an awful lot here. How do you know what information I gathered on the subject? Why continue to assume you know my thoughts, my research, my understanding, and what I have or have not comprehended about OBAMACARE? Please, do not include me in the "you" without knowing anything about me, nor what I have or have not done. Thanks.

Forum List

Back