Why honest people have problems believing Obama and his administration...32,000 IRS emails found!!!

This thread topic is specific because IRS chief told us these emails were destroyed.

Your statement "daily headlines".. that is my point!
Where are the "daily headlines" about this administration penchant for lying especially when this administration brags about being the most
transparent?
The MSM reluctancy to make any headlines detrimental to Obama is documented!
Please show where ABC,CBS,NBC and major papers have put these stories on lead or front pages?
They won't because they donated to Obama and want their investment protected.
In one way or another, in some form, yes, we do hear about government cover-ups, favoritism, corruption, wasteful spending of tax dollars, senseless deadly costly wars, illegal immigration, the injustices in our judicial system, and other headlines daily. Yes, many news media report these disgraceful acts. I read about them on many different web sites, in many different news media, and in newspapers and on TV. The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity.
ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS, all together, have a larger nightly audience than Fox, CNN, and MSNBC do combined, for the tiny little half hour of time they're on.

Most American voters don't have time to watch the 24 hour new cycle, and be lead around by it.

Somehow...Fox News has guys like you thinking people with "lives" have enough time to sit through GOP spin about trumped up GOP electioneering. Life is strange indeed, and "toxic media" victims can be even stranger
You assume way too much. FYI - I do NOT watch Fox news. I do NOT pay attention to spin. I am NOT a Republican nor a Democrat. I am NOT a victim, by any stretch of the imagination. Again, you assume way too much. Since when do you know me so well? Have we ever met? How many conversations have you and I had?
I know that you read the Washngton Times this morning.

The Washington Times runs the exact same stories as Fox News does, so they're interchangable. And they can lead you by the nose just as Fox News can.

Which is apparent in the resulting behavior you've displayed.

Poisened by Arsenic, poisoned by Hemlock......the result is the same
No, I have NOT read The Washington Times this morning. Again, you assume way too much. FYI - No one leads me by the nose, no one. And, exactly what behavior have I displayed? Care to tell me?
You didn't agree with him right out of the blocks,so your automatically a fox news bot.
Or he has really nothing to counter the allegations.

In one way or another, in some form, yes, we do hear about government cover-ups, favoritism, corruption, wasteful spending of tax dollars, senseless deadly costly wars, illegal immigration, the injustices in our judicial system, and other headlines daily. Yes, many news media report these disgraceful acts. I read about them on many different web sites, in many different news media, and in newspapers and on TV. The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity.
ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS, all together, have a larger nightly audience than Fox, CNN, and MSNBC do combined, for the tiny little half hour of time they're on.

Most American voters don't have time to watch the 24 hour new cycle, and be lead around by it.

Somehow...Fox News has guys like you thinking people with "lives" have enough time to sit through GOP spin about trumped up GOP electioneering. Life is strange indeed, and "toxic media" victims can be even stranger
You assume way too much. FYI - I do NOT watch Fox news. I do NOT pay attention to spin. I am NOT a Republican nor a Democrat. I am NOT a victim, by any stretch of the imagination. Again, you assume way too much. Since when do you know me so well? Have we ever met? How many conversations have you and I had?

The Washington Times runs the exact same stories as Fox News does, so they're interchangable. And they can lead you by the nose just as Fox News can.

No, I have NOT read The Washington Times this morning. Again, you assume way too much. FYI - No one leads me by the nose, no one. And, exactly what behavior have I displayed? Care to tell me?
You didn't agree with him right out of the blocks,so your automatically a fox news bot.
Very funny. Cute. FYI - I'm in no way a "Fox news bot". That is a ridiculous thing to say. I get my news from many different news sources daily. I read, then weed out the garbage, separate the wheat from the chaff, then decides what's real and what's political speak. I've been at this many years now, and I know the difference between politics and reality. Also, personal attacks prove absolutely nothing. Instead of attacking me, why not stick to the subject matter and discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? You assume way too much.

Very funny. Cute. FYI - I'm in no way a "Fox news bot". That is a ridiculous thing to say. I get my news from many different news sources daily. I read, then weed out the garbage, separate the wheat from the chaff, then decides what's real and what's political speak. I've been at this many years now, and I know the difference between politics and reality. Also, personal attacks prove absolutely nothing. Instead of attacking me, why not stick to the subject matter and discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? You assume way too much.
That was not directed at you,I was supporting your position ,not being a Fox bot,sorry for your confusion.

That was not directed at you,I was supporting your position ,not being a Fox bot,sorry for your confusion.
My apologies. I'm sorry that I directed my comment at the wrong person. It wasn't intentional. Thanks for being understanding. Again, my bad.

"IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe"
IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal investigation - Washington Times

To date, we have found 32,744 unique emails that were backed up from Lois Lerner’s email box. We are in the process of comparing these emails to what the IRS has already produced to Congress to determine if we did in fact recover any new emails,” Camus said, according to the Washington Times.

In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote,

View attachment 37295
What is even MORE strange is almost NONE of the MSM i.e. the people that according to this research:

85% of media donated money to Democrats or 1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

.....ARE REPORTING THIS as it is NOT NEWS evidently!
Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Politics is corrupt. Politicians lie. Egos, greed, self-service, power, influence, and favoritism RULE government and politics. So, what is so surprising when we hear of such conduct by those involved with or connected to politics? Hasn't this become the norm? Is this not daily headlines?

This thread topic is specific because IRS chief told us these emails were destroyed.

Where are the "daily headlines" about this administration penchant for lying especially when this administration brags about being the most
transparent?
Please show where ABC,CBS,NBC and major papers have put these stories on lead or front pages?

Then obviously you know the difference between a LIP and a HIP?
And of course being as knowledgeable as you are you are aware of the MSM bias as shown by many sources as reporting more favorable towards Democrats/Obama and reporting more negative stories about the GOP/Bush etc.?
Here for one in case you are really a LIP trying to be a HIP....

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative. On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 10.30.11 AM.png

The Master Narratives by Sector Pew Research Center s Journalism Project

And it was even worse on the "liberal talk shows"...

Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 10.26.39 AM.png

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.
Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.
The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet.
While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.
"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia Media bias is real finds UCLA political scientist UCLA
Now for you being in reality a "LIP" fawning "HIP" status... in summary.
This study shows 18 of 20 major media outlets were LEFT of center.

So being the faux "HIP" person you are do you understand now WHY the perception of most people in this country (obviously not you though!)
consider the MSM as biased towards Obama, etc.

IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal investigation - Washington Times

To date, we have found 32,744 unique emails that were backed up from Lois Lerner’s email box. We are in the process of comparing these emails to what the IRS has already produced to Congress to determine if we did in fact recover any new emails,” Camus said, according to the Washington Times.

View attachment 37295
What is even MORE strange is almost NONE of the MSM i.e. the people that according to this research:

85% of media donated money to Democrats or 1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Politics is corrupt. Politicians lie. Egos, greed, self-service, power, influence, and favoritism RULE government and politics. So, what is so surprising when we hear of such conduct by those involved with or connected to politics? Hasn't this become the norm? Is this not daily headlines?

transparent?

And of course being as knowledgeable as you are you are aware of the MSM bias as shown by many sources as reporting more favorable towards Democrats/Obama and reporting more negative stories about the GOP/Bush etc.?

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative. On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301
Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.
Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.
The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet.
While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.
"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia Media bias is real finds UCLA political scientist UCLA

So being the faux "HIP" person you are do you understand now WHY the perception of most people in this country (obviously not you though!)
Very cute. Funny. Ridiculous. Pathetic. I am NOT a faux HIP, nor anything even close. The Main Stream Media is biased, has been biased, and will remain biased. That's old news. Anyone that keeps up with news, knows that bias is everywhere, all across networks and various news media. I do NOT accept what I hear as gospel, truth, or fact. I weight everything against common sense and simple logic. I separate the wheat from the chaff, discard the garbage, and go from there. Main Street America is where one can find the truth, the facts, and the reality of what is going on. No one should ever rely on the news media as being the last word, the absolute, nor the actual situation and circumstance that we're all under. Again, you are assuming way too much. It's also obvious that you don't know me, or anything about me. Your judgment is way off base.Try something besides personal attacks, there's absolutely no call for it. Try discussing issues in a civil and adult manner, if you can. Personal attacks are childish and prove absolutely nothing.

transparent?

You didn't read the Washington Times?....than you didn't read the OP you dillweed

You didn't read the Washington Times?....than you didn't read the OP you dillweed
I've read the story now for at least two days. I know the story. It has been news for awhile now. It didn't just appear this morning. And, your childish name calling doesn't add anything to the conversation. Try civil and adult conversation, you might find it pleasant and enjoyable.

heathmyths,

Large media conglomerates want lower taxes and fewer regulations (i.e., they want GOP policies) but they can't afford to invest in Republican losers who lack general election appeal.

If the GOP ever runs a non-retarded candidate, this, in itself, will be an incentive to invest in the Republican Party. But, in 2008 and 2012, Obama was the obvious winner. Why on earth would anyone have wasted a dime on McCain or Romney? You may as well just burn the money.

Maybe you should take some ownership of your party's problems in the general election. Obama should have lost to a ham sandwich in 2012 - the economy was in terrible shape. But your party nominated a loser whose plastic demeanor made people cringe. As for your election strategy: It's clearly not a winning formula too keep recycling conspiracy theories about the media and Obama.

At some point people like you will need to talk about ideas and substance. You've got the House gerrymandered so that you can lose 2 to 1 on votes but still retain control. Problem is: you can't win the general unless you steal Florida and Ohio - and that is a tall ask if you can't give those voters a positive reason to vote for you (not just fear over the Democrats).

The Dems have no business winning in 2016. Hillary is old news and the nation is ready for different leadership. All your party needs to do is run a normal human being who spells out a positive vision for the future. The GOP needs to downplay its less educated talk radio base because the nation is tired of manufactured conspiracies and whining. They need to move people like yourself to the background so that average hard working centrist Americans don't think the Republican Party is completely fucking insane.

Translation: the American People need to hear your ideas for the future. If they think you're only conducting smear campaigns, they're going to be suspicious that your party truly does lack ideas or that it is hiding its agenda, which might lead people to believe that the GOP is merely a front for the special interests which fund it. It's your job to prove 'em wrong and give us some substance.

Last edited:

View attachment 37295

transparent?

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

Very cute. Funny. Ridiculous. Pathetic. I am NOT a faux HIP, nor anything even close. The Main Stream Media is biased, has been biased, and will remain biased. That's old news. Anyone that keeps up with news, knows that bias is everywhere, all across networks and various news media. I do NOT accept what I hear as gospel, truth, or fact. I weight everything against common sense and simple logic. I separate the wheat from the chaff, discard the garbage, and go from there. Main Street America is where one can find the truth, the facts, and the reality of what is going on. No one should ever rely on the news media as being the last word, the absolute, nor the actual situation and circumstance that we're all under. Again, you are assuming way too much. It's also obvious that you don't know me, or anything about me. Your judgment is way off base.Try something besides personal attacks, there's absolutely no call for it. Try discussing issues in a civil and adult manner, if you can. Personal attacks are childish and prove absolutely nothing.

I do apologize if you were offended and the ONLY reason I had to make the "faux HIP" comment are your two comments:
"The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity."
I took it as your allusion I received only my news from ABC,CBS,NBC because the majority of LIP do receive their news from the 30 second/22 minute broadcasts and I perceived you as considering yourself above that crowd.
The other reason I took you as a "Faux HIP" was your disdain for ..."I'm in no way a "Fox news bot".

Fox news is by far more FAIR and BALANCED then ANY of the MSM and definitely the liberally oriented cable shows!
Obviously your biased opinion about FOX therefore means you think THEY are biased more so then the rest of the MSM.
As a result, I still consider you a HIP wannabe and definitely in the category of what Gruber called the "Stupidity of American voter "for
lapping up the MSMs adoration and LACK of objectivity regarding Obama and his "transformation" efforts!
I am absolutely confident in making this statement about you!
You believed the phony number when Obama said :
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
You obviously can't figure out why that is once again the largest LIE ever told to Americans.
A lie that EVEN Obama AFTER getting ACA passed admitted was in error by 20% ...i.e. he admitted after ACA that 10 million were not legal citizens!
YOU and other LIPs never seemed to realize that 14 million of the remaining 36 million were ELIGIBLE for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA so why were they counted? To pump the number! Even the Census admits these 14 million should NOT have been included in the category of
46 million "uninsured"! Finally LIPs like you believing that 46 million number NEVER ONCE considered that 18 million people under age 34 that make over $50,000 a year refused their employers' health plans didn't WANT insurance ...YET LIPs like you sucked up that number and
phonily believed they should be insured! WHY? When subtracting the 42 million that were counted bogusly that leaves less then 4 million!
4 Million and that number was exaggerated to 46 million to destroy our health system and you like Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" never questioned!
NOW you understand why I have disdain for faux HIPs like YOU???

"Why honest people have problems believing Obama and his administration...32,000 IRS emails found!!!"

Anyone who believes the Obama Administration was 'involved' with regard to the IRS is not being honest, he's being a liar and blind rightwing partisan hack, such as the OP.

heathmyths,

Large media conglomerates want lower taxes and fewer regulations (i.e., they want GOP policies) but they can't afford to invest in Republican losers who lack general election appeal.

If the GOP ever runs a non-retarded candidate, this, in itself, will be an incentive to invest in the Republican Party. But, in 2008 and 2012, Obama was the obvious winner. Why on earth would anyone have wasted a dime on McCain or Romney? You may as well just burn the money.

Maybe you should take some ownership of your party's problems in the general election. Obama should have lost to a ham sandwich in 2012 - the economy was in terrible shape. But your party nominated a loser whose plastic demeanor made people cringe. As for your election strategy: It's clearly not a winning formula too keep recycling conspiracy theories about the media and Obama.

At some point people like you will need to talk about ideas and substance. You've got the House gerrymandered so that you can lose 2 to 1 on votes but still retain control. Problem is: you can't win the general unless you steal Florida and Ohio - and that is a tall ask if you can't give those voters a positive reason to vote for you (not just fear over the Democrats).

The Dems have no business winning in 2016. Hillary is old news and the nation is ready for different leadership. All your party needs to do is run a normal human being who spells out a positive vision for the future. The GOP needs to downplay its less educated talk radio base because the nation is tired of manufactured conspiracies and whining. The American People need to hear your ideas for the future. If they think your simply conducting smear campaigns, they're going to be suspicious that your party truly does lack ideas or that it is hiding its agenda, which might lead people to believe that the GOP is merely a front for the special interests which fund it. It's your job to prove 'em wrong and give us some substance.

NO you are so out of touch!
A) The GOP leadership NEEDS to stop trying to be loved especially by the MSM!
B) McCain was chosen by the MSM as wow just what the country needed THEN when nominated TURNED their back and supported Obama
Proof?
Quote:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way Today Cheers Obama s Football Play

YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas...who Obama NOW bashes...gushed about Obama.....
"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek s Evan Thomas Obama Is Sort of God
This same MSM bashed McCain after the GOP bought into McCain.
As far as Romney goes... I guess you didn't pay ANY attention to these charts!
Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 10.26.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 10.30.11 AM.png

AGAIN be more informed that the biggest problem the GOP has is thinking they have to be liked by the MSM!
That they have to go after the hispanic vote!
3 million idiot conservatives stayed home in 2012 because they didn't like the Mormon and rather have the thief!
How stupid and again the GOP leadership even Romney thought the key was to be liked by the MSM!
How stupid that is!
Solution to the GOP and 2016 is TO listen to those people you disdain...i.e. "The GOP needs to downplay its less educated talk radio base "
because quite frankly a survey of those "less educated" as you stupidly call US... is that WE are considerably more informed then those of
you that Gruber described as "Stupidity of American Voter"! YOU keep thinking the MSM is not biased and the GOP leadership, i.e. the Roves,etc.
keep thinking we have to appeal to the hispanics,etc. i.e. amnesty... Check the facts JACK!

"Why honest people have problems believing Obama and his administration...32,000 IRS emails found!!!"

Anyone who believes the Obama Administration was 'involved' with regard to the IRS is not being honest, he's being a liar and blind rightwing partisan hack, such as the OP.
OH... OK... so the IRS isn't run under the Obama administration. Then who is?
A damning inspector general report followed, which led to President Barack Obama firing the acting IRS chief, congressional hearings and an FBI probe. Republicans fume over Lois Lerner remarks - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com
Why would Obama fire the IRS chief and more importantly how could he if Obama wasn't "involved" with the IRS as you state?
Geez another classic LIP in action!

transparent?

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

I do apologize if you were offended and the ONLY reason I had to make the "faux HIP" comment are your two comments:
"The public hears about this activity daily. FYI - ABC, CBS, and NBC are NOT the only sources of news and reports on government activity."
I took it as your allusion I received only my news from ABC,CBS,NBC because the majority of LIP do receive their news from the 30 second/22 minute broadcasts and I perceived you as considering yourself above that crowd.
The other reason I took you as a "Faux HIP" was your disdain for ..."I'm in no way a "Fox news bot".

Fox news is by far more FAIR and BALANCED then ANY of the MSM and definitely the liberally oriented cable shows!
Obviously your biased opinion about FOX therefore means you think THEY are biased more so then the rest of the MSM.
As a result, I still consider you a HIP wannabe and definitely in the category of what Gruber called the "Stupidity of American voter "for
lapping up the MSMs adoration and LACK of objectivity regarding Obama and his "transformation" efforts!
I am absolutely confident in making this statement about you!
You believed the phony number when Obama said :
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
You obviously can't figure out why that is once again the largest LIE ever told to Americans.
A lie that EVEN Obama AFTER getting ACA passed admitted was in error by 20% ...i.e. he admitted after ACA that 10 million were not legal citizens!
YOU and other LIPs never seemed to realize that 14 million of the remaining 36 million were ELIGIBLE for Medicaid/SCHIP BEFORE ACA so why were they counted? To pump the number! Even the Census admits these 14 million should NOT have been included in the category of
46 million "uninsured"! Finally LIPs like you believing that 46 million number NEVER ONCE considered that 18 million people under age 34 that make over $50,000 a year refused their employers' health plans didn't WANT insurance ...YET LIPs like you sucked up that number and
phonily believed they should be insured! WHY? When subtracting the 42 million that were counted bogusly that leaves less then 4 million!
4 Million and that number was exaggerated to 46 million to destroy our health system and you like Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" never questioned!
NOW you understand why I have disdain for faux HIPs like YOU???
I'm Not offended, not in the least. Personal attacks and name calling doesn't offend me, they only clue me in as to the person that I'm attempting to have a conversation with, nothing more. No apology necessary. Never apologize when you say exactly what you mean and what you feel. I respect honesty. Although, personal attacks are never necessary or called for. Pleasant conversation happens when both parties are civil and keep the conversation addressed to the topic.

I had NO such illusion concerning which news you follow, nor which news you do not follow. I don't know you, know nothing about you, and certainly know nothing about the news you keep up with, nor the source of any news you may read or listen to. Your assumption is way off base. Also, I stated correctly, "I'm not a faux ( Fox ) news bot". I get my news from many different sources. I do NOT place any more weight on one as oppose to another. I have found through the years that all news media is loaded with bias, rarely give the complete picture, and reports half-truths and political spin. I know of no news media that gives details to the truth, and gives the general public honest assessments. They all have agendas.

As far as the rest of your rant, it's silly, childish, pathetic, and in no way paints a true picture of what I believe, what I give attention to, nor my political views and opinions. But, you go ahead and indulge yourself with the attacks if they make you feel better. Your assumptions are way off the mark. Again, attacking me doesn't give weight to your argument, nor does it make you right. It only serves to show that you have nothing except name calling and personal attacks to speak to your position. Now, if you would like to discuss this, or any other issue, I'd be more than willing if you'll try very hard to refrain from the childish personal attacks and name calling. Other wise, I'm not interested in this silly immature back and forth with you. You assume way too much. And, you do so without knowing anything about me. Your age?

"Blind Patriotism" is a terrible affliction., and many are afflicted.

Why honest people have problems believing Obama and his administration...

Honest people have problems believing any liberals, because they know the liberalism they are pushing doesn't work and never has. It only sounds good, but fails to deliver as promised, every time.

Honest people know that anyone pushing liberalism (aka socialistic behavior) is either extremely naïve and inexperienced, or a consummate liar. Either way they cannot be trusted.

People who make it to the top as the Obama administration members have, are not naïve or inexperienced. That leaves only one source for their constant pushing of liberalism. Their shenanigans of the last six years, merely confirm what normal people already knew about them.

The liberals, of course, rely on naïve and inexperienced people, to believe them anyway and vote for them. And they do everything they can to keep them naïve and inexperienced. Their livelihood depends on it.

You didn't read my first post, I challenged the allegations directly. This thread alleges that the email proves they lost the other emails on purpose, and I offered why I thought it doesn't indicate that

Unconditional acceptance for what conservative, or liberal media, tells you to be outraged over is a terrible affliction

View attachment 37295

transparent?

View attachment 37302

View attachment 37301

Pew studies are quite in depth, and they have been prone to cherry picking, and unsupported conclusions, from posters who are easilly influenced by charts, graphs, and shiny objects

Unconditional acceptance for what conservative, or liberal media, tells you to be outraged over is a terrible affliction
Believing anything that comes out of Washington politics is a terrible affliction. We're where we are today because way too many people believe what they hear and read that comes out of Washington politics. We hear the blame game, fear for our national security, the need for more taxes, the need for more unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, justification for wars, and why it's important to allow the government to control health care, school lunches, marriage, religion, and why our privacy was taken away. We hear the lies about how the government is concerned for our well-being, the distortions concerning illegal immigration, and the need to funnel untold $Billions to foreign governments.

If there's anyone that believes what comes out of Washington politics, I have some prime ocean front property in Tucson Arizona I'd like to talk to them about.

Forum List

Back