Why Hillary Is Running Quiet

You're drooling.

2, She has put out a LIST of words you CANNOT use to describe her.

--- Link, Pinkie?

Nope, didn't think so.
The words....

Nope, that isn't it. That's a link to a report that says a reporter claims she got threatened by some volunteer group. Not by Clinton.

And btw those terms aren't "sexist" anyway. Not a one.

You lose.
HER super pac. Note the word HER.
Hillary Tells Media What Words They Can t Use To Describe Her

You're drooling.

2, She has put out a LIST of words you CANNOT use to describe her.

--- Link, Pinkie?

Nope, didn't think so.
The words....

Nope, that isn't it. That's a link to a report that says a reporter claims she got threatened by some volunteer group. Not by Clinton.

And btw those terms aren't "sexist" anyway. Not a one.

You lose.
HER super pac. Note the word HER.
Hillary Tells Media What Words They Can t Use To Describe Her

Nope.

That link refers back to the exact same thing. It's not from Hillary Clinton. Try reading your own link.
I mean how old are you, six? Do you not know that people lie with their headlines? Especially a blog site that's marked in big letters OPINION on the top?

Man, I'm glad I don't have an IQ of 21point4.

25+ years of trying to land a punch on Hillary and these baboons have never come close yet. Tickles me .
That's because she cries "But I'm a woman". And that's the ONLY reason.

No.

Right wing miscalculations are the only answer. Nothing resonates because people believe that you and your sad Confederates are congenital liars. It's the price you pay for being one I suppose.

25+ years of trying to land a punch on Hillary and these baboons have never come close yet. Tickles me .

No.

Right wing miscalculations are the only answer. Nothing resonates because people believe that you and your sad Confederates are congenital liars. It's the price you pay for being one I suppose.
Oh YOU see Hillary as a truth teller do you?

So you haven't come up with anything substantial enough to touch her in 25+ years and your only excuse is that she is a woman? I could have found dirt on Mother Teresa if I had been working on it that long. Your incompetence is amazing.

So you haven't come up with anything substantial enough to touch her in 25+ years and your only excuse is that she is a woman? I could have found dirt on Mother Teresa if I had been working on it that long. Your incompetence is amazing.
PLENTY of dirt and DEAD people. She gets gender pass like Obozo gets a race pass.

PLENTY of dirt and DEAD people. She gets gender pass like Obozo gets a race pass.

Man,it must be really nice (not to mention convenient) to ALWAYS have an excuse for your impotence.

Examples of right wing excuses...

Obama won because he is black.
Obama won due to voter fraud.
Obama won due to the moderator being on his side in one debate
Hillary will win because she is a woman.
We won't get our candidates because of the media.

Aren't the GOP supposed to be the party of "personal responsibility"?

Of course the first reason is all her scandals. She could spend DAYS just covering those and the second is her health. She is simply not able to "Lie on the fly" like the old days before her stroke. This is why she has avoided the press and has refused to give interviews.

The DNC is TRYING to sell you the "Hillary" of the Bill and Hillary days but she no longer exists. The ANTI military PRO big government foul mouth is simply NOT able anymore.

They have to sell her at a distance otherwise YOU would see the fallen cheek on the right side and the fallen lip or the extra large bag under the eye. If she was a car they would call that 15 foot paint because ANY closer and you would see the runs the drips and the sags.

Her "meetings" are scripted for a reason as well. She no longer has the ability to field the question from center field let alone the line drive. In the world of politics she is the aging player who NEVER had that great season or in truth never even a good one.

She will go down in history as one of the dirtiest players in the game but never one of the best. She is riding the pine while others sing her glory. To tired and to old and to worn to do anything more then step out of the dug out and give a hat tip.

You cut a player to advance a team.
You cut Hillary to advance a nation.
Brutal maybe, but that IS what you are seeing.
And whining is hard on the ears...

Although I', far from a Hillary fan, it takes whiners like Barkflurries to make me realize that I definitely don't want anyone that this dingbat is backing to ever even see the outside of the WH.

The biggest reason that Hillary is staying quiet is two-fold: She is an inept politician, and, like Obama, she really cannot stand Everyday Americans.
This is true. People want the IDEA of Hillary, but they really don't like the reality all that much.

Man,it must be really nice (not to mention convenient) to ALWAYS have an excuse for your impotence.

I can't believe you left out the "free stuff" nobody gets.
... and RINOs.
... and "low info voters".
.... and "illegals".
.... and "duped black people" being "enslaved" on a "plantation" by civil rights.
.... and David Letterman jokes, and Bill Maher jokes
.... and Mercury being in retrograde....

Oddly, you haven't produced any to harm her. Just because you imagine her as the monster under your bed doesn't mean she really is.

... and RINOs.
.... and "illegals".
.... and "duped black people" being "enslaved" on a "plantation" by civil rights.

Well, those are givens. LOL. I do love how, in 2014, the Democrats somehow forgot how to commit fraud but will, amazingly, remember how in 2016 if Hillary becomes President.

... and RINOs.
.... and "illegals".

There are some new ones they are rolling out for 2016....

"She's only __________ because she was married to Bill"

You can fill in the blank...it's the girly-man's little black dress (i.e. good for all occasions.). If/when she wins, it will be because of her being Bill's wife. Her record of offices held, attained, and stewardship of those positions is because she was Bill's wife. Her experience on the Wal*Mart board of directors was because she was Bill's wife.

So get used to it...it's the vogue excuse du jour for the upcoming electoral season.

Forum List

Back