Why Henrico Police will no longer respond to certain marijuana, shoplifting, and noise calls

why do we have police for if they arnt going to show up? i men really. this must be a dem state;.
Well for that matter we have a wide open border, not to mention a completely lawless presidential usurper actively recruiting, and flying totally illegal alien criminals into the United States, from their nations of origin!!!

The only reason we suffer a federal government, allowing it to levy taxes, is to secure the nations borders and repel invaders, not aid & abet them!

America is not voting its way out of this, you will have to employ full force of arms against the traitor and its illegal government, do you fuckers not even at this late date, begin to comprehend the menace you are faced with?

The psychopath and its handler, Barack Obama, have committed the highest of high treason, they have waved 25,000,000 illegal alien wetbacks into the United States in just three years, 70% of whom are military age males, and now the fake judges Obama forced down Americans throat, are declaring it lawful to arm those wetbacks!

Wake the fuck up now!

Well for that matter we have a wide open border, not to mention a completely lawless presidential usurper actively recruiting, and flying totally illegal alien criminals into the United States, from their nations of origin!!!

The only reason we suffer a federal government, allowing it to levy taxes, is to secure the nations borders and repel invaders, not aid & abet them!

America is not voting its way out of this, you will have to employ full force of arms against the traitor and its illegal government, do you fuckers not even at this late date, begin to comprehend the menace you are faced with?
they will soon as we get these dems out

Gotta give things 1 last chance..

You need to be armed to the teeth, and you need to immediately cultivate armed militias for repelling the Biden admin and its illegal alien army, he is going to set those wetbacks to killing you!
I probably get a couple if it comes to that. Maybe. :dunno:

Usually, Democrat Voters are low class trash that commit a lot of crimes. Henrico must have a lot of Trashocrats.

After reading the article this seems like a good move. There seems to be a lot of people who didn’t read the article including the OP. If they had they wouldn’t be making such stupid comments

You'll probably lose your home first,

No. This here is my turf. I know it, they don't. And them types only come up to my shoulders and

I'm not weak or pussified. Also IDGAF, too. Come 'round heanh, better have made peace with your maker.
HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

Last edited:
After reading the article this seems like a good move. There seems to be a lot of people who didn’t read the article including the OP. If they had they wouldn’t be making such stupid comments
100% agree
This thread is exactly one top reason for making links mandatory .
But these days so many people are lazy and gullible and fail in this area .
Of course the OP is poor and misleading which has not helped .

Sepatately there is another thread suggesting we dispense with links as a necessity .
Complete madness , imho

Forum List

Back