Why have Ukrainian activists no interest at all in “victims from Bucha”?

Ukraine does not publish lists of their dead civilians.
It’s untrue.

When a missile hit a building in the Ukrainian city of Dnepr in January – Russian media said the missile hat been launched by Ukrainian Air Defense – the Dnepr City Council published some names and pictures of the victims three days later - Трагедия в Днепре: названы имена погибших детей (фото)

However, the Ukrainian authorities have not been publishing ANY names of “victims” of Butcha for 400 days although these authorities tell in the Western countries again and again about these “victims” – please see the Ukrainian President’s speech in the Netherlands the day before yesterday
Every killed … person in Butcha

And not only Ukrainian authorities don’t care about names of “victims” of Butcha.
Ukrainian activists aren’t interested at all in the names of these “victims” too – please see the first post of the thread.

This fact is for me an evidence that there were no victims among civilians in Bucha.

And not only Ukrainian authorities don’t care about names of “victims” of Butcha.
Ukrainian activists aren’t interested at all in the names of these “victims” too – please see the first post of the thread.

This fact is for me an evidence that there were no victims among civilians in Bucha.
Most of the victims have been identified, and have marked graves. Any "Ukrainian activist group" could go see for themselves if they were so inclined. There are plenty of first hand accounts that name victims. The UNHCR identified more than 70 names last year in the war crimes investigations.

There is a mountain of evidence in Bucha and many other places in Ukraine that were liberated from the Russians and you are no different than any other holocaust-denier type.

Most of the victims have been identified, and have marked graves. Any "Ukrainian activist group" could go see for themselves if they were so inclined. There are plenty of first hand accounts that name victims. The UNHCR identified more than 70 names last year in the war crimes investigations.

There is a mountain of evidence in Bucha and many other places in Ukraine that were liberated from the Russians and you are no different than any other holocaust-denier type.
Do you see a great difference between your posts and my posts?

When I say that the Dnepr City Council published names and pictures of victims – I give a link to this information.

When I say that the Ukrainian Presiden spoke in the Netherlands about “victims” of Bucha the day before yesterday– I give a link to this information.

And so on.

But you provide no evidence for your words.

Do you see a great difference between your posts and my posts?

When I say that the Dnepr City Council published names and pictures of victims – I give a link to this information.

When I say that the Ukrainian Presiden spoke in the Netherlands about “victims” of Bucha the day before yesterday– I give a link to this information.

And so on.

But you provide no evidence for your words.
I am not going to bother posting links for stories you can easily find on your own.

It's just plain stupid to claim that none of the victims in Bucha have been identified.

You are arguing a strawman. The Dnieper city council named only the children that were killed in a single rocket attack, not the adults- so 5 of 44 were named.

The ID's of the victims in Uman were not made by any gov't dept, it was a private person. And again, these are single attacks on individual apartment buildings. The task of identifying the victims is not hard.

The massacre in Bucha was a much larger scale, over weeks, in a large geographical area, and not under Ukranian control. Bodies were buried in mass graves because they had no refrigeration and couldn't just leave them to rot in the streets. Relatives that were needed to identify victims had fled the area, and had to be tracked down to make identifications.

There were hundreds of bodies, (including many dead Russians) that had to be sorted out. It's time consuming and a hard job and it's still not finished.

Your logic, no civilians are killed unless the Government of Ukraine names them in a list? What a crock of shit.

Go sell your bogus arguments to someone else. You aren't worth my time.

Forum List

Back