Why hasn't anyone denounced those women who texted with Weiner as immoral tramps?

No one in America pays any attention anymore to women's slut like behavior. :doubt:

Ya that's the ticket let's ignore the elected PAID Official and instead talk about how bad women are.

No one ignored what Weiner said and I have already stated that he was morally reprehensible in his actions, the fact is that the actions of these women are being ignored and downplayed.

Well, you don't see pictures of those women’s vaginas on GAWKERS like you see Anthony Weiner's erected private part. We aren't paying those women with tax payers’ dollars. So, I guess that's why most people don't care about those women. Perhaps you could pray for them.

Whatever he sends from his cell phone to whomever is his business, taxpayer dollars don't dictate morally what one can/cannot do in their private lives unless it is illegal. The taxpayers who's dollars are paying him most likely engage in even worse stuff than Weiner.

From the Text Messages I've read, Anthony Weiner said he was in his office and the dirty Text messages saved him from boredom. Now, the House Ethics committee will bring this to light if it is true.

That will have to be seen.

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

Dishonest premis

Did those woman text lewd picks back? Or do you want to pretend texting a married man is immoral?

If thats the case aren't we all in big trouble posting here :lol:

They admitted texting dirty messages which is just as morally reprehensible, morally they are not off the hook, they acted just as slutty and immoral as Weiner.

Did they send nasty pics of themselves to married men?

Whatever retard, have some common sense.

Denounce them if it makes you feel better, in fact you sissies can denounce women in general if you want to but it doesn't exonerate the weenie.

My denouncing isn't about bashing women in general, its about holding those women who engage in immoral behavior knowingly to the same standard as men, when women cheat the media and people in general go out of their may to make excuses for cheating women while branding all cheating men as dogs by nature. Double standard.
What do you want to do to them? Stone them?

Same thing with Lewinski. Poor monica.
No, not poor monica. She knew what she was doing. She had no morals or values whatsoever and happily crawled under that desk to cram a dick in her mouth. She had no concern about her actions, that it was wrong, that he was married, that she knew his wife. All she wanted to do was suck his dick regardless of the hurt and pain the wife would feel at HER actions. She could have said a resounding NO. Same with the skanks that sexted with weiner.
Skanky ho's.

I don't care who or what they are, the fact is that they are just as immoral as Weiner and they have some nerve coming with their stories blowing up his spot as if their own crap don't stink, they knew who they were texting to. It amazes me how they don't receive any heat for their own misdeeds and instead capitalize off of them with media attention, I'm like "Hello" you're only getting fame for sex-texting and or screwing a prominent person, you haven't done anything good to deserve such attention.

Bass. If Weiner weren't a sitting Congressman no one would give a flying fuck what he did.

By the same token the women involved aren't Congresscritters so the media isn't that interested in them. Who cares what they do?? I sure don't.

The person of interest is sitting US Congressman Anthony Weiner. One dumb fuck in my estimation.

Its a double standard and I know the situation, what I'm saying is that regardless of that those slutty women were just as immoral, Weiner's position notwithstanding.

Sure. You can say they are immoral but again, no one cares how moral or immoral they are. They just aren't of any interest.

The only person of interest in this story is The Wein. If he weren't a Congressman no one would care about him either.

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately for Bill her skanky behavior got noticed when he came up on sexual harassment charges.

It's a risk you take when you subject young girls to your amorous advances...

Denounce them if it makes you feel better, in fact you sissies can denounce women in general if you want to but it doesn't exonerate the weenie.

My denouncing isn't about bashing women in general, its about holding those women who engage in immoral behavior knowingly to the same standard as men, when women cheat the media and people in general go out of their may to make excuses for cheating women while branding all cheating men as dogs by nature. Double standard.

Ravi trying to set up strawmen to knock down, so typical of you and the rest of the feminists who turn a blind eye to the slutty behavior of some women.

Ever notice in commercials, if they need a smart character and a dumb character, 99% of the time the smart one is a woman and the dumb one is a man?

That's because they know that more women watch tv, and a majority of the purchasing decisions in households are made by women.

And you make it real clear just how "smart" watching TV makes people....

Yo, I think Madcow is on, better run and get the bon-bons....

Ravi trying to set up strawmen to knock down, so typical of you and the rest of the feminists who turn a blind eye to the slutty behavior of some women.
What other women do is not my business. Nor is it yours.

Well, you don't see pictures of those women’s vaginas on GAWKERS like you see Anthony Weiner's erected private part. We aren't paying those women with tax payers’ dollars. So, I guess that's why most people don't care about those women. Perhaps you could pray for them.

Whatever he sends from his cell phone to whomever is his business, taxpayer dollars don't dictate morally what one can/cannot do in their private lives unless it is illegal. The taxpayers who's dollars are paying him most likely engage in even worse stuff than Weiner.

can i get a shine?

I don't think these women are the ones sending nasty pics of themselves far and wide...

Are they? I really haven't been following that closely.

Forum List

Back