Why has Trump become synonymous with white supremacy?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

Because he ran for office against Hilary......before that, he was good friends with Oprah, he was loved by black rappers, appeared on Will Smith's t.v. show, and was awarded honors and accolades from jesse jackson and the civil rights community.......

Then he ran against hilary....and he became a racist.

whats a White Supremacist anyway JShaw . Are White Supremacists violent cause if the are they belong in Jail . Anyway , TRUMP is popular with me because he seems to be a normal American old guy with attitudes similar to my attitudes and i am just an American JohnShaw .

whats a White Supremacist anyway JShaw . Are White Supremacists violent cause if the are they belong in Jail . Anyway , TRUMP is popular with me because he seems to be a normal American old guy with attitudes similar to my attitudes and i am just an American JohnShaw .

You don't know what a white supremacist is, Pismoe? The definition is literally in the name.

The only people i have seen talking about it is democrats and retarded independents like you.
Sure, some white racists probably feel that way with him, after obama. Just like the blacks with obama after a white president every other time.

I'm being (partially) serious. Not taking sides.

What's with the name-calling, btw? I never did anything to you.

Because he ran for office against Hilary......before that, he was good friends with Oprah, he was loved by black rappers, appeared on Will Smith's t.v. show, and was awarded honors and accolades from jesse jackson and the civil rights community.......

But you do acknowledge that his rhetoric suddenly changed dramatically ... it didn't just happen completely randomly, independent of his own conduct.

The only people i have seen talking about it is democrats and retarded independents like you.
Sure, some white racists probably feel that way with him, after obama. Just like the blacks with obama after a white president every other time.

I know you are partially serious. Thats why i called you retarded. You would have seen white racists cling on to any white man after 8 years of a half black guy.
You are sucking on a straw built from cry baby hacks that wet their bed.
How does that make you feel?

I know you are partially serious. Thats why i called you retarded. You would have seen white racists cling on to any white man after 8 years of a half black guy.

That's not really true though, is it?

IMHO it was started by the MSM when Trump said that "there were good people on both sides" at Charlottesville, and the MSM lied that Trump meant that the two sides were the white supremacists and the protestors. When in-fact the riots were about removing or destroying confederate statues of Robert E. Lee. Trump meant that "both sides" were of the Robert E. Lee statue debate.

'Dilbert' creator defends Trump remarks on Charlottesville

The cause is very obvious:

pointing-finger-1922074_1280.png

There is no such thing as a white supremacist unless there are black and red and others as well. Why does no one ever call the Black Panthers or BLM "Black Supremacists?" The entire thing is simply another manufactured atheist attack on whites and the attempt to conflate simple healthy patriotic nationalism with a tiny faction of Aryan radicals as if they were all part of the same thing.

Bill Clinton never had a real job and neither did Barry Hussein. Trump created more jobs as a civilian offering a decent wage to more White, Black and Hispanic workers than LBJ's (not so) Great Society and the left hates him for it. A political party that controls information (the media) can smear a President with hate speech and that's how pathetic the democrat party has become.

The cause is very obvious:

View attachment 252877

There is no such thing as a white supremacist unless there are black and red and others as well. Why does no one ever call the Black Panthers or BLM "Black Supremacists?" The entire thing is simply another manufactured atheist attack on whites and the attempt to conflate simple healthy patriotic nationalism with a tiny faction of Aryan radicals as if they were all part of the same thing.

People call them black supremacists all the time, including myself. What are you talking about?

No, it didn’t. He was always taken out of context to twist and spin to their agenda driven preferences.

But you do acknowledge that his rhetoric suddenly changed dramatically ... it didn't just happen completely randomly, independent of his own conduct.

IMHO it was started by the MSM when Trump said that "there were good people on both sides" at Charlottesville, and the MSM lied that Trump meant that the two sides were the white supremacists and the protestors. When in-fact the riots were about removing or destroying confederate statues of Robert E. Lee. Trump meant that "both sides" were of the Robert E. Lee statue debate.

But the racists kinda hijacked the whole thing. We all know it quickly became about something other than a statue. C'mon man...

That's not really true though, is it?
Well im sure they dont wet their bed every night

But the racists kinda hijacked the whole thing. We all know it quickly became about something other than a statue. C'mon man...
You asked why, and I gave you the answer. The MSM still pushes that "both sides" false narrative.

Forum List

Back