Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

You can't fight the Deep State.
No more than you can duke it out with all those vexatious pixies that cavort in the ether

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

In the real world, such contrived paranoidal entities come up against the formidable obstacles of credible evidence and empirical proofs.

Rather than pleading impotence, conspiracy buffs may consider taking a walk on the sane side, venturing into the unfamiliar regions of fact rather than self-pleasuring, phantasmic fancies.

That is what is considered justice by the Left.
That proprietary "Left" that festers in your noggin must be that "antifa" that so successfully impersonated Trump goons seeking it in their own distinctive way, eschewing our legal system and indulging in violent attacks upon law enforcement.

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 8.46.23 AM.png

That proprietary "Left" that festers in your noggin must be that "antifa" that so successfully impersonated Trump goons seeking it in their own distinctive way, eschewing our legal system and indulging in violent attacks upon law enforcement.

You accusing me of obsession with Anti-Fa pales compared to your lies. Anti-Fa is responsible for about 30 deaths. Trump supporters are not violent.

No more than you can duke it out with all those vexatious pixies that cavort in the ether

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

In the real world, such contrived paranoidal entities come up against the formidable obstacles of credible evidence and empirical proofs.

Rather than pleading impotence, conspiracy buffs may consider taking a walk on the sane side, venturing into the unfamiliar regions of fact rather than self-pleasuring, phantasmic fancies.
Why hasn't anyone who colluded with Russia been indicted other than the lame "process crimes" that had nothing to do with collusion?

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

Why hasn't anyone who colluded with Russia been indicted other than the lame "process crimes" that had nothing to do with collusion?

There is no crime called collusion.

Was it illegal for Manafort to share information with his Ruskie pals?]

Was it illegal to want to take advantage of the hacked dnc material? Or to "love" the wiki-release of democrat's emails.

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

Was it illegal to want to take advantage of the hacked dnc material? Or to "love" the wiki-release of democrat's emails.

Probably less so than to base FISA surveillance of private U.S. citizens on a partisan produced questionable dossier

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

Probably less so than to base FISA surveillance of private U.S. citizens on a partisan produced questionable dossier

The Deep State's look into Trumpy didn't effect the 2016 election like the two unprecedented shots they took at Clinton.

The election was stolen.

I mean no disrespect poster 'lenny', but.......but you could maybe want to either quit whining about the 2020 election, or....

Or prove that it was stolen.

It's sorta binary, that way.

Show us.
Show the FBI.
Show a state election authority.
Or, quit whining.

It's not a good look for a non-frivolous adult.
On the other hand, it's a perfect fit for the frivolous, be they adult or non-adult.

I mean no disrespect.
The old saying was you can't fight city hall. The past four years the problem has been the Deep State. Trump tried to drain the Deep State swamp but couldn't do it. There should be a new saying. You can't fight the Deep State. With the Deep State siding with Democrats, 2020 happened.

YES, finally The Deep State!!!!! Another tRumptard demon gets it's wings!!!!
MAGA

You accusing me of obsession with Anti-Fa pales compared to your lies. Anti-Fa is responsible for about 30 deaths. Trump supporters are not violent.

Yes, ask the Capitol Police! I am sure they will agree!!!
MAGA

Yes, ask the Capitol Police! I am sure they will agree!!!
MAGA
The Capitol police are Democratic suck puppies. They will say and do as they are told.

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

The Deep State's look into Trumpy didn't effect the 2016 election like the two unprecedented shots they took at Clinton.
:heehee:

I don't think you get it.

They don't really give a shit about either one of them.

You are clearly a partisan and completely clueless about what the folks in high positions inside the Deep State are doing.

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

You are clearly a partisan and completely clueless about what the folks in high positions inside the Deep State are doing.

There is no deep state. That was Trumpybear's Scary Orwellian name for the Federal Bureaucracy. Comey hurt Hillary as much as the Russian did in 2016 and the "DUH" heap state's watchful eye on Trumpy influenced nothing in the 2016 election.

I am very partisan. The only thing worse than the democrats are the republicans.

Your delusion that I accused you of "obsession" notwithstanding, Trump goons attacked Congress, and people were killed.

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 8.46.23 AM.png

I have no interest in your "Anti-Fa."
To anyone watching television Wednesday, the identity of the violent mob that overtook the U.S. Capitol was unmistakable: Overzealous supporters of President Donald Trump. What with all the Trump flags, MAGA hats and attire carrying the Republican’s campaign insignia, their loyalties were obvious.

Yet later that night, as a Congress returned to work, Republican U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz attempted to sow doubt.

Citing a loosely sourced report from the Washington Times, a conservative news outlet based in the nation’s capital, Gaetz pronounced from the House floor that there was “pretty compelling evidence from a facial recognition company showing that some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters, they were masquerading as Trump supporters, and in fact were members of the violent terrorist group Antifa.”

FBI Director Chris Wray testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday that the bureau, to date, has not found any evidence showing Antifa members or "fake Trump supporters" participated in the Capitol riot.

pixi.gif

shadow-box.gif

There is no deep state. That was Trumpybear's Scary Orwellian name for the Federal Bureaucracy. Comey hurt Hillary as much as the Russian did in 2016 and the "DUH" heap state's watchful eye on Trumpy influenced nothing in the 2016 election.

I am very partisan. The only thing worse than the democrats are the republicans.
Well. I guess that settles it.
There is no deep state.
Clinton didnt delete emails.
Trump didnt collude.
Hunter did not own that laptop.

You see....your problem is you ignore reality.

How would you fare if the federal government wanted to see your emails and you deleted them before you handed them over?

How would you fare if the federal government wanted to see if you had hookers pee on your bed but you refused to show your videos?

How would you fair if there was a laptop with your emails on it, your pictures on it and the federal government asked you if it was yours and you said "I have no idea".

Trust me.....you would be in jail by now.

That is the deep state and it goes both ways.

Your desperate attempt at diversion is noted.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well what about...?"

I never suggested that Trump's bum kissers ever "colluded" with Putin's operatives. Putin and Trump merely shared a common objective: electing Trump - as has been established by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two republican-led Senate Investigative Committees.

Your desperate attempt at diversion is noted.

View attachment 479226
"Oh, yeah!
Well what about...?"

I never suggested that Trump's bum kissers ever "colluded" with Putin's operatives. Putin and Trump merely shared a common objective: electing Trump - as has been established by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two republican-led Senate Investigative Committees.
Why, Thank you!

Forum List

Back