Why giving women the right to vote was a mistake

They support the clown show in DC.

---Support from women boosts Biden to another year-high approval rating---

This is not a winning strategy. :nono:

/-----/ Emerson College polling does not disclose the breakdown of gender, age or party affiliation. If they were legit, then they would publish that data. Perhaps they over sample democRATs like other pollsters.

From your link:
"The data sets were weighted by gender, age, education, region, party affiliation, and race/ethnicity based on 2022 turnout modeling. It is important to remember that subsets based on gender, age, education, and race/ethnicity carry with them higher margins of error, as the sample size is reduced. "

It is true that women support personal freedom rather than surrender to dried up old geezers the right to seize control of their wombs and dictate to them.

That they oppose such rabid, authoritarian statism is shocking, isn't it?

Younger, well-educated women are especially uppity.

Even among Republican women, the Talibanesque RINOs of Trumpery are particularly loathsome.

Less than Half of Republicans Identify with MAGA

Less than half of all Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (42%) say the term “MAGA Republican” is a term they use to describe themselves. Compared to non-MAGA Republicans, those who identify as MAGA are more likely to be older (55% are age 55 and older, compared to 37% of non-MAGA Republicans), male (59% are male, compared to 49% of non-MAGA Republicans), and to have less than a college degree (76%, compared to 61% of non-MAGA Republicans).
“It was interesting to see that less than half of self-identifying Republicans describe themselves as MAGA Republicans,” said J. Ann Selzer of Selzer & Company. “The demographics align with conventional wisdom on core Trump supporters. What I had not anticipated is that almost half of MAGA Republicans live in the South (46%, compared to 35% of non-MAGA Republicans).”

Jus do not.

MRAs never ever oppose Equal Rights for women. We oppose discrimination against men.

Fortunately, women can vote in every Nation on Earth. Sadly, in many places, men are still drafted.
If the fate of the nation is at stake in a time of war, it is necessary.

There are some women in my family who aren't any brighter than the rest of the women in America.

Wow..................you don't think very much about some of the people in your family, do you?

Yanno, I've got members of my family that on occasion I happen to disagree strongly with their viewpoint, but I would NEVER dis my own family on a public messageboard. I was brought up better than that.

Wow..................you don't think very much about some of the people in your family, do you?

Yanno, I've got members of my family that on occasion I happen to disagree strongly with their viewpoint, but I would NEVER dis my own family on a public messageboard. I was brought up better than that.
Telling the truth is NEVER wrong

If you want to take away a woman's right to vote, then stop making them pay taxes. I would gladly give up my right to vote under those terms.

Wow...............now you're against women being able to vote? Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you go and say that giving women the ability to vote was a mistake to every female you know (your own family included) who is able to vote, and see if they agree with you?

I don’t think I know many women that would get passionately upset about that suggestion. I think I might even find some that agree.

If asked some 20 years ago if women should have been given the vote I would have said Sure..

Today.. I totally tend to agree w/ u

although there are something like 40% of women who do know how to vote intelligently.. 30%?

the problem with women voters is they dont really care about politics at all...some turd comes on tv and says he will give them money or gift cards to wal mart women rush out to vote for said turd
Here is a good exampleof how stupid and crazy you people are. Here is a WOMAN who thinks that WOMEN should not be able to vote,m yet SHE ran for office!

Wow...............now you're against women being able to vote? Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you go and say that giving women the ability to vote was a mistake to every female you know (your own family included) who is able to vote, and see if they agree with you?
I’ve always been against women voting. A large percentage of the women in my family don’t vote and never have.

Here is a good exampleof how stupid and crazy you people are. Here is a WOMAN who thinks that WOMEN should not be able to vote,m yet SHE ran for office!

/——/ Women voting is the reason we got Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back