why gas about people's facebook "life"

The narcissm and arrogance of people is staggering. "I did this, I did that", whoopee crap, so what?
Flash: Whale blubber may soon replace bacon. Pigs are elated.
Sports: 3 to 2, 6 to 5, and the Bantams were rained out.
Hollywood: "Fill Me Up" was to star Michelle Obama, but Barack ( Barry ) objected. Seems the role called for several nude scenes and he didn't want her true gender to be revealed.
Community: Two high school teachers were suspended temporarily from teaching due to failing their annual state qualification test. Seems they both confessed that their students actually took the test and allowed each teacher to turn the test in as though the teachers themselves completed the test. The reason the teachers gave for failing the test, the students didn't study hard enough. ( both teachers were blonde )
Politics: The state of New York is considering a tax increase on all alcoholic beverages, including beer. If the proposed bill becomes law, a beer at Yankee Stadium will cost $49.95 next season. Sotherby Auction House is already submitting bids for the stadium's home plate. A well known church leader has expressed interest in purchasing the stadium for Sunday services. In a related story, Mrs. Caroline Fister passed at the ripe old age of 101. She is survived by 16 children, 41 grand children, and 40 great grand children. The family is considering holding final service in Yankee Stadium to accommodate the family.

{ And that's the news for Sunday May 31, 2015 }

Forum List

Back