Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

I must have with you and that pile of "the donald:" sh*t you have for a brain.
To bad redneck,.

Hey, F8ck off redneck.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.
Did I touch you in a bad spot? Lol Hit that lone guilt receptor in your peweny brain?

[

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

Did you lose your pacifier?

tmdsu16111120161113125559.jpg

Remember, "the donald" said...."kick the crap out of him. so one of your little whiny asses got their asses kicked and its not wrong,
F8cking hypocrite.

[

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

Did you lose your pacifier?

tmdsu16111120161113125559.jpg

Remember, "the donald" said...."kick the crap out of him. so one of your little whiny asses got their asses kicked and its not wrong,
F8cking hypocrite.

Are you under the influence of LSD even as we speak?

You violent Communists attacked and beat a man for daring to vote. You hate free elections and seek to intimidate those who would dare vote against the party.

You are the Khmer Rouge.

F8cking hypocrite.

You violent Communists attacked and beat a man for daring to vote. You hate free elections and seek to intimidate those who would dare vote against the party.

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Yes, Yes feel the force my young Skywalker!

tumblr_moekfrWHve1rey868o1_500.gif

People are pissed at the fact they could not throw the vote by using California to elect Hillary Clinton with...

They protest because they fear their government tit sucking days are over and now might have to study in fields like Engineering and not how to milk the government for social welfare...

They believe Donald Trump was going to throw Clinton in jail, deport all illegals and bring on the Sith World of life, but what they are going to get is a guy that is going to govern his own way, and do what he believe is the correct course of action and sometimes it will not be what many thought it was going to be...

For me I will give Trump two years to deliver and if he is a failure then you know how I will taunt the Right for their selection but if he succeeds then I will still taunt the right to do even better!

So I agree let wait and see before throwing our normal hissy fit before nap time...

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

You forget who you are talking to.

rosie_odonnell_feature.jpg

F8cking hypocrite.

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif
Lol he posts about beat downs and you respond with this?

WEAKSAUCE

F8cking hypocrite.

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

WEAKSAUCE

Which came first? The violence there or the violence now?

F8cking hypocrite.

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

WEAKSAUCE

So now violence is a new creation to Trump? It never existed before?

You're an idiot

F8cking hypocrite.

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Now you're getting it. Trump created violence. By Jove you've figured it out.

Dont eat the glue ok.

This is the way you deflect. Pretend that I'm saying Trump created violence as a legitimate rebuttal

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

So we aren't supposed to believe what he's saying?

Well I never believed him to begin with. What changed?

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

This is the way you deflect. Pretend that I'm saying Trump created violence as a legitimate rebuttal
I'm deflecting? This thread isn't about Trump supporters being violent. That is your diversion, own it fag boi

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

I'm deflecting? This thread isn't about Trump supporters being violent. That is your diversion, own it fag boi

Once again, read the quotes and see who brought up violence. Me or that other guy. I accept your apology for being misinformed again.

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

Once again, read the quotes and see who brought up violence. Me or that other guy. I accept your apology for being misinformed again.
I brought it up in the op dumbass but not about who YOU want to talk about

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

I brought it up in the op dumbass but not about who YOU want to talk about

If you brought it up then why are you saying I'm off topic?

Like I said, you want those groups that arent white men to calm down while you're not in the crosshairs. Telling people to wait until his hatred turns into action isnt reassuring to anyone but you and other white dudes.

Time to deflect again

You are the Khmer Rouge.
giphy.gif

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

How did Trump make leftists violent? How did he inspire rape at the OWS gatherings? How did he sway Democrats to assassinate cops? How did he convince Democrats to loot, burn, and destroy property in Ferguson and Baltimore.....all of these things happening before he was even a nominee?

Answer?

He didn't. Leftists don't need Trump as an excuse to be violent. You people get violent all by yourselves.

Stop lying, Leftists!

WEAKSAUCE

You're an idiot

Dont eat the glue ok.

How did Trump make leftists violent? How did he inspire rape at the OWS gatherings? How did he sway Democrats to assassinate cops? How did he convince Democrats to loot, burn, and destroy property in Ferguson and Baltimore.....all of these things happening before he was even a nominee?

Answer?

He didn't. Leftists don't need Trump as an excuse to be violent. You people get violent all by yourselves.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Again, pretend I said Trump crested violence as a lame deflection. Unless you think that's what I meant then you're too stupid to talk to anyway.

Forum List

Back