Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.
No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.
Where do people like this come from? A person placed on death row is put there because they brutally murdered someone. They deserve to be killed and the sooner the better. Some of you whatever you are, should go work in a prison. if you could do it without having sex with the convicts, smuggling in drugs to them or helping them escape, you would see just how worthless many of them are.
Dozens of innocent people have been and are sitting on death row.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

I have a better idea: why don't we just buy penthouse suites overlooking New York City and keep them there? Why not just let them go?
Why are innocent people executed?
That's a question you'd have to ask the convicted murderers on death row. Ask them why they murdered innocent people.
Why are innocent people waiting to be executed on death row?

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

I have a better idea: why don't we just buy penthouse suites overlooking New York City and keep them there? Why not just let them go?

Why? Because when a murder or violent situation comes up, the police don't go knocking door to door to try and find the criminal. They have a pretty good idea of who they are looking for because typically, criminals develop a pattern and detectives are able to narrow it down to the likely suspects in a city or area.

In other words, when police have an unsolved murder, they don't go to Joe Shmoes' house while he's planting tomatoes with his 12 year old son and haul him off to jail.

Using whatever information they have available, they create a list of possible suspects, and then proceed with the process of elimination. Then see if their evidence matches the suspects they narrowed it down to.

A few years ago somebody was going around robbing churches on our area and getting away with it. The police knew this was no amateur because he left no clues.

Then one veteran officer remembered a similar situation 25 years earlier, and they dug up the case. It was a long shot, but they found the guy (still living in the area) and used him as a suspect. They busted him, and the judge sentenced him to 5 years in prison.

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks.

Specifically how many and who in the last 50 years? Not allegations, PROVEN INNOCENT.
Many Blacks executed in southern states were innocent but we will never know how many because it is only recently that defendants have the evidence of DNA. There are even blacks executed when DNA would have exonerated them but because a white judge decided that they had had fair trials and the false verdicts pertain.

View attachment 135176

Why? Because when a murder or violent situation comes up, the police don't go knocking door to door to try and find the criminal. They have a pretty good idea of who they are looking for because typically, criminals develop a pattern and detectives are able to narrow it down to the likely suspects in a city or area.

In other words, when police have an unsolved murder, they don't go to Joe Shmoes' house while he's planting tomatoes with his 12 year old son and haul him off to jail.

Using whatever information they have available, they create a list of possible suspects, and then proceed with the process of elimination. Then see if their evidence matches the suspects they narrowed it down to.

A few years ago somebody was going around robbing churches on our area and getting away with it. The police knew this was no amateur because he left no clues.

Then one veteran officer remembered a similar situation 25 years earlier, and they dug up the case. It was a long shot, but they found the guy (still living in the area) and used him as a suspect. They busted him, and the judge sentenced him to 5 years in prison.
Why are innocent people being executed

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.

No , a jury of there piers put them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The word is PEERS, Einstein
Why do criminal lovers worry about typos and simple spelling errors. That governor that abolished the DP should be voted out and the DP reinstated.

View attachment 135176

I guess you have a reading problem. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you.

No , a jury of there piers put them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The word is PEERS, Einstein
Why do criminal lovers worry about typos and simple spelling errors. That governor that abolished the DP should be voted out and the DP reinstated.
only beause you are an ignorant uneducated kocksucker.

View attachment 135176

I guess you have a reading problem. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you.
another simple question that you are unable to answer.

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks. The USA incarcerates more people per capita than any western democracy.

Given the fact there are six times more black murderers than white, you're surprised by that?

Yes, people IN THE PAST have probably been falsely accused of murder and executed. But today, it''s almost impossible to make that mistake with video cameras everywhere and DNA technology.
Black people on death row were sent there before DNA evidence which could have exonerated them was made available. Also, white police have not divulged exculpatory evidence to defense attorneys who were not too drunk or inept to be able to use it, the only sort that are provided free to poor people. I am not referring to rich Blacks like O. J. Simpson who could afford the Jewish lawyer from Harvard.

I agree, they should be publicly hanged before they get there.
I agree that executions should be made public so that people, including children, can see how dehumanizing they are to a society. The USA is a grossly violent country and it should not be done behind closed doors.

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks. The USA incarcerates more people per capita than any western democracy.

Given the fact there are six times more black murderers than white, you're surprised by that?

Yes, people IN THE PAST have probably been falsely accused of murder and executed. But today, it''s almost impossible to make that mistake with video cameras everywhere and DNA technology.
Black people on death row were sent there before DNA evidence which could have exonerated them was made available. Also, white police have not divulged exculpatory evidence to defense attorneys who were not too drunk or inept to be able to use it, the only sort that are provided free to poor people. I am not referring to rich Blacks like O. J. Simpson who could afford the Jewish lawyer from Harvard.

And you have zero evidence that police would risk their careers and perhaps freedom by withholding evidence of a stranger they had no beef with in the first place. And this discussion has nothing to do with race, so quit trying to make it a race discussion. We are talking about the death penalty here which affects all races.

another simple question that you are unable to answer.

I did answer it, but instead of discussing what was said, you insist asking the same stupid question repeatedly. I have better things to do than to try and discuss things on a fifth grade level.

And you have zero evidence that police would risk their careers and perhaps freedom by withholding evidence of a stranger they had no beef with in the first place. And this discussion has nothing to do with race, so quit trying to make it a race discussion. We are talking about the death penalty here which affects all races.
Blacks, being poor (unlike Bill Cosby or OJ Simpson was) did not get good representation in southern courts. The death penalty was disproportionately used against them. We all know this.

Blacks, being poor (unlike Bill Cosby or OJ Simpson was) did not get good representation in southern courts. The death penalty was disproportionately used against them. We all know this.

And there are no poor white criminals? I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor.

Forum List

Back