Why don't the news media, TV commentators mention what Biden told the illegals?

Did Biden promise he would keep out Mexicans? Your orange douchebag did.

And what is even more hilarious? You retards fell for the orange swindler hoax. :auiqs.jpg:

But wait... here is the kicker... your orange douchebag not only scammed you but his henchman Bannon then made sure to skip town with the loot!!! The money that should have paid for a wall!!! :laughing0301:

No wonder you retards are so mad. I would be too. If I had been scammed as good as you credulous mouth-breathing retards have been. :itsok:
The border is Quid Pro's responsibility. Why can you not remember that? Listening to you would make you think the election never happened.

So, your orange douchebag started a wall but didn't finish? Is that what you are telling me?

It's like building a house with an incomplete roof. Sure, part of it will keep out the rain but the incomplete one will still let the elements in.

So, why didn't your orange fuhrer get the job done? Don't give me the excuse that Congress didn't cooperate... not after your douchebag grandly promised he would get it done with Mexico footing the bill.

But, let's summarize your post, shall we? Your orange fuhrer did a shitty job of building the wall and yet, you idiots blame Biden. Did I get that right?

The Democrats didn’t want a “roof” at all and people like you were ok with that. Trump didn’t have a lot of time to focus on several things between the endless, pointless, politically motivated attacks against him. Biden could finish the wall couldn’t he? Stupid much?

After Xiden encouraged the illegals to surge, the cartels changed their business model and really stepped up the human trafficking. Xiden is the Cartel President.

Literally the most proficient human trafficker in US history.
He has a lot more resources.

The Democrats didn’t want a “roof” at all and people like you were ok with that. Trump didn’t have a lot of time to focus on several things between the endless, pointless, politically motivated attacks against him. Biden could finish the wall couldn’t he? Stupid much?

He is either an accomplished troll
or
one of the dumbest fucking cult members to show up here.

So why don't they remind Biden HE encouraged the surge to the border? Illegals remember this. The president of the US telling illegals... surge to the border,!
"They", being the news networks and major newspapers

Why dont they, report what Biden says and do. I am sure I am nit first to say this, the answer is...

"They", the media, the news, does not report this because they are the democrat party. Through marriage to high ranking democrats. To democrats that leave office and take over the media corporations occupying the positions of power within the media news corporations.

"They", the media, the news, does not report this because they are the democrat party. Through marriage to high ranking democrats. To democrats that leave office and take over the media corporations occupying the positions of power within the media news corporations.
Too many people actually believe the propaganda they spew everyday. The intelligent folks see right through the charade.

Retard. Your side is the one who is upset that illegals are coming and blaming Biden. If the wall was such a good thing and would have stopped people entering the country then why didn't your orange douchebag follow through?

Why blame Biden? All your side is fit for is to pretend to be upset and to fly 50 people at a time to other states. Yeah, that will solve everything! :auiqs.jpg:
Learn to read, retard. Your side is the one that is going on and on about how bad the border situation is. I'm not.

But, if the border situation is that bad, how come your orange fuhrer did not follow through on his promise?

So, back to my original question - How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?
You retard. Your anti-American, pro-criminal Democrats did everything possible to STOP the wall and get as many low-class, uneducated illegal aliens in here!

"They", being the news networks and major newspapers

Why dont they, report what Biden says and do. I am sure I am nit first to say this, the answer is...

And further proof to your comment... Hillary had 96% of MSM donations and Biden had 90%!!! And yet not one DemoDefender has refuted this biased MSM donations' articles. Not one MSM has refuted this.

And so is it no wonder this is what the general public's opinion is regarding the MSM!
A little more than half of the journalists surveyed (55%) say that every side does not always deserve equal coverage in the news.
By contrast, 22% of Americans overall say the same,
whereas about three-quarters (76%) say journalists should always strive to give all sides equal coverage.
Isn't that something? Over half of the so called "journalists" say both sides of an issue don't deserve equal coverage! No mention of truth telling!
While over 3/4ths of us Americans say journalism should give equal coverage.
Now here is further proof of the above observation by so called Journalists that every side doesn't deserve equal coverage!

ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
How I came to $400 million donations...
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times 3,924 commercials-[32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials running 30 seconds ] or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.

MSMdonations.png

say dumbshit, if I prove it promise to shut your fucking mouth?

I'd ask you to admit you're a fool, but baby steps.
In the time you took to post this, you could have posted the proof. Now, you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:

The border is Quid Pro's responsibility. Why can you not remember that? Listening to you would make you think the election never happened.
LOL. You didn't answer the question, retard. I will ask it again:

How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?

You retard. Your anti-American, pro-criminal Democrats did everything possible to STOP the wall and get as many low-class, uneducated illegal aliens in here!
So, Rump failed to build the wall? Is that what you are saying, retard?

Yeah, we got that. We got that your orange fuhrer is a lying incompetent douchebag. And, you mouth-breathing retards swallowed his lies hook line and sinker. No surprises there.

But my question still stands: How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?

Yeah, we got that. We got that your orange fuhrer is a lying incompetent douchebag. And, you mouth-breathing retards swallowed his lies hook line and sinker. No surprises there.

But my question still stands: How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?

You are in a fucking cult.
It is a big cult so you may be consciously not all that aware.
But subconsciously, way down deep, you probably are starting to realize that your leaders have filled
your head with false information, while simultaneously preaching that everyone that didn't adhere to their false narratives could not be trusted and were evil.
The leaders of your cult are smart, strong and powerful, they make it difficult to escape.
I doubt that you have it in you, but you should make an effort.
There is a whole word of information out here that looks a little different when it's not spun by your cult leaders.

LOL. You didn't answer the question, retard. I will ask it again:

How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?
As soon as you answer this one, "When did you stop beating your wife?".

1. There are no "retards" here. The fact that you use such insulting terms when talking about the vulnerable in our society tells me you must be a democrat.
2. There is no "orange douchebag" to hold to any promises. The fact that you pretend there is tells me you must be a democrat.
3. "We" don't have any "orange douchebag". The fact that you project on others something within yourself tells me you must be a democrat.

Ask a stupid question, get schooled.

Here's the reality, and I will keep repeating it as long as you pretend it's not true. The border is Quid Pro's responsibility and TRUMP! no longer has anything to do with it. Asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and mass immigration attempts exploded when he took office, that's not even controversial. He and Cackles are responsible to deal with it, and the fact that you cannot seem to grasp that reality tells me you must be a democrat. Did you forget that there was an election and Quid Pro is now responsible, or are you simply unable to defend him and Cackles, so you desperately reach for any old bogeyman you can? Now, if you have any more misconceptions or idiocies I'll be glad to clear them up for you.

As soon as you answer this one, "When did you stop beating your wife?".

1. There are no "retards" here. The fact that you use such insulting terms when talking about the vulnerable in our society tells me you must be a democrat.
2. There is no "orange douchebag" to hold to any promises. The fact that you pretend there is tells me you must be a democrat.
3. "We" don't have any "orange douchebag". The fact that you project on others something within yourself tells me you must be a democrat.

Ask a stupid question, get schooled.

Here's the reality, and I will keep repeating it as long as you pretend it's not true. The border is Quid Pro's responsibility and TRUMP! no longer has anything to do with it. Asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and mass immigration attempts exploded when he took office, that's not even controversial. He and Cackles are responsible to deal with it, and the fact that you cannot seem to grasp that reality tells me you must be a democrat. Did you forget that there was an election and Quid Pro is now responsible, or are you simply unable to defend him and Cackles, so you desperately reach for any old bogeyman you can? Now, if you have any more misconceptions or idiocies I'll be glad to clear them up for you.
Actually, retard... the reality is that when your idiot fuhrer became the president, he promised to build a wall. With money from Mexico,

He proclaimed it loud and often and your retards fell for it. Now, you come here to blame Biden for not doing enough about the border?

Sorry, retard. Same question as before... How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?

Yeah, retard. The Anti-American Democrats you elected stopped him from doing as much as he would like.

PLUS, the Marxist gods you worship demanded that all the building material paid for and on-site remain UNUSED. They are so eager to destroy America by importing as many unskilled, semiliterate foreigners that they are working to remove any obstacles to their breaking into the country.

You can attempt to spin this, but it would be the same as blaming me for being mugged rather than the mugger. The Demoncrats
are the ones who prevented Trump from completing the wall.

Yeah, retard. The Anti-American Democrats you elected stopped him from doing as much as he would like.

PLUS, the Marxist gods you worship demanded that all the building material paid for and on-site remain UNUSED. They are so eager to destroy America by importing as many unskilled, semiliterate foreigners that they are working to remove any obstacles to their breaking into the country.

You can attempt to spin this, but it would be the same as blaming me for being mugged rather than the mugger. The Demoncrats
are the ones who prevented Trump from completing the wall.
LOL Talk about a cop-out. After months of claiming that he would build a huuuge wall with Mexico footing the bill, it is now Dems's fault that he couldn't get the work done? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard. Your orange douchebag is a loser in more ways than one. That you retards fell for his lies? That is a gift that keeps on giving! :laughing0301:

First of all look at this since the FIRST of this year... border encounters of illegals... MOST because they ONLY have heard this statement from Biden: surge to the border, "
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,

So why don't they remind Biden HE encouraged the surge to the border? Illegals remember this. The president of the US telling illegals... surge to the border,!

View attachment 701756

You are aware that politicians here in America mostly Democrats have allowed China to purchase and own 80% of our Media outlets.
So what you watch every night on The News is what China wants you to watch from their perspective so they can achieve their objectives.

LOL Talk about a cop-out. After months of claiming that he would build a huuuge wall with Mexico footing the bill, it is now Dems's fault that he couldn't get the work done? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard. Your orange douchebag is a loser in more ways than one. That you retards fell for his lies? That is a gift that keeps on giving! :laughing0301:
But it is Democrats who stopped the wall. Democrats took orders from their Owners, CCP Commie China, and like Joe does when Xi calls him, they did exactly what they are told to do.

God forbid if America finishes the wall and starts blocking Chinese Fentanyl from coming into this country and killing more people that COVID ever could
China would not like that very well.

Joe Biden HATES AMERICA!

Actually, retard... the reality is that when your idiot fuhrer became the president, he promised to build a wall. With money from Mexico,

He proclaimed it loud and often and your retards fell for it. Now, you come here to blame Biden for not doing enough about the border?

Sorry, retard. Same question as before... How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?
When did you stop beating your wife? Your inane question is based on a completely false premise, thus I will repeat what I've said before:

1. Are you aware that there was an election in 2020 and that Quid Pro Joe is now president? I have to ask because you seem to be totally unaware of that fact, pretending that Quid and Cackles have nothing to do with it.
2. Are you aware that TRUMP! has nothing to do with any wall or any policy regarding the southern border? I have to ask because you appear to be laboring under the impression that he is somehow responsible. Poor thing, all I can do is try to educate you. It's up to you to take the opportunity.
3. If you are an American, TRUMP! was your president for 4 years, and apparently you think he still is.

But it is Democrats who stopped the wall. Democrats took orders from their Owners, CCP Commie China, and like Joe does when Xi calls him, they did exactly what they are told to do.

God forbid if America finishes the wall and starts blocking Chinese Fentanyl from coming into this country and killing more people that COVID ever could
China would not like that very well.

Joe Biden HATES AMERICA!
They apparently think TRUMP! is still president and responsible for border security.

Forum List

Back