Why Donald Trump's former "liberal" positions won't matter.

The difference is that the left will be perfectly happy with Hillary, or Bernie, or anyone else who might come along that might be better. The right hates Shrub's brother, and wants someone who is a lot crazier..

Dude! Do you even know what your argument is? You're response above is true, but it supports my argument that your OP was ironic.

The DNC will tell you who your nominee is and you will fall in line like you are supposed to.

Well no. I understand it is hard for you to understand that the DNC pretty much does what it's members tell it while The RNC tells it's members what to do. That's where the old saying.

"Democrats fall in love, but Republicans fall in line"

comes from.

No, that saying comes from democrats, and it's a lie like everything else democrats say.

Our candidates get chosen just like yours do, in the primaries.

You hang on to that thought. It'll help you maintain your self respect.

Meh, if the idiots who vote for Bush outnumber us, I'll vote 3rd party in the general.

That would be my fondest hope.

Question

When was the last time a Democrat had a double digit lead nationally going into the primary and won their party's nomination?

That is kind of rare, is it not? Mostly sitting presidents or VP's

Won't make a bit of difference either way. Trump never had a shot to start with. The GOP will let you fawn over who ever you want for a while, but when the time gets close, they will tell you who the nominee will be, and you will do what they say. Most likely they will tell you to vote for Bush. Dittoheads will fall in line like they are supposed to do.

How ironic that a liberal would say something like this. You who will get Hillary no matter what.

The difference is that the left will be perfectly happy with Hillary, or Bernie, or anyone else who might come along that might be better. The right hates Shrub's brother, and wants someone who is a lot crazier..

Dude! Do you even know what your argument is? You're response above is true, but it supports my argument that your OP was ironic.

The DNC will tell you who your nominee is and you will fall in line like you are supposed to.

Well no. I understand it is hard for you to understand that the DNC pretty much does what it's members tell it while The RNC tells it's members what to do. That's where the old saying.

comes from.

No, that saying comes from democrats, and it's a lie like everything else democrats say.

I'm starting to fall in love with Bernie Sanders....Who does the Dem party want me to vote for?

But Bernie is so honest and self sacrificing-----and passionate about his ideas!!:oops:

Donald Trump has found way to bring many conservatives and liberals together: George W. Bush “didn’t have the IQ” to be president, and “the last thing we need” is Jeb in the White House.

I agree. Most in both groups think he is crazy.

You liberal morons and your echo chambers. You make me laugh.

Not that it matters, you won't care you will only believe what you want to believe. Many of us, like me, have never forgotten that Trump was a staunch Democrat until 2008, that he even gave millions to the Clinton Foundation. It does matter and will matter.

You stupid stupid hack.

Won't make a bit of difference either way. Trump never had a shot to start with. The GOP will let you fawn over who ever you want for a while, but when the time gets close, they will tell you who the nominee will be, and you will do what they say. Most likely they will tell you to vote for Bush. Dittoheads will fall in line like they are supposed to do.

How ironic that a liberal would say something like this. You who will get Hillary no matter what.

Who in the DNC? The whites? The blacks? The Hispanics? Women? Gays? Who?

I'd have to think (warning: wild-ass guess coming) that GOP voters who are lining up behind candidates who end up dropping out are more likely to go with someone other than Trump. He's so far out there that if someone wanted that in a candidate, they'd be behind him now.

Not true. I thought of hi sort of a joke until he came out with the coherency of arguments against illegal immigration. And the GOP candidates are, at best, waffling on the issue.

I agree about Bush except for that fact of his stand on illegals, I think he would make a decent president. and that does it for him. No Bush. I would like to see other candidates tell it like it is and not be beholden to any one or group.

people often change positions. when rubio, the hated crapbag, was running against Crist he was totally against amnesty. he got in the senate and spent his whole time being chuck schumers butt monkey pushing amnesty on talk radio. now, he hopes rep voters are drooling idiots by saying he was a dumbass for supporting amnesty.

and yea, if the butt monkey becomes president he will be no different than Obama on amnesty.

I don't see how anyone could be pleased with either party's candidates. They are TERRIBLE. I am definitely looking at some 3rd party candidates. Can anyone honestly say they aren't sick of this shit between the conservatives and the liberals? Conservatives are too ignorant. Liberals are too arrogant.

comes from.

You hang on to that thought. It'll help you maintain your self respect.

Meh, if the idiots who vote for Bush outnumber us, I'll vote 3rd party in the general.

That would be my fondest hope.

I'm sure.

comes from.

I'm starting to fall in love with Bernie Sanders....Who does the Dem party want me to vote for?

But Bernie is so honest and self sacrificing-----and passionate about his ideas!!:oops:

His ideas are bat shit crazy. Why does passion for them matter?

You liberal morons and your echo chambers. You make me laugh.

Not that it matters, you won't care you will only believe what you want to believe. Many of us, like me, have never forgotten that Trump was a staunch Democrat until 2008, that he even gave millions to the Clinton Foundation. It does matter and will matter.

You stupid stupid hack.

Obviously the LEADERS of the DNC. Now go away, you are too stupid to talk to.

I don't see how anyone could be pleased with either party's candidates. They are TERRIBLE. I am definitely looking at some 3rd party candidates. Can anyone honestly say they aren't sick of this shit between the conservatives and the liberals? Conservatives are too ignorant. Liberals are too arrogant.
Well at least liberals aren't ignorant. Better arrogant than ignorant.

Obviously the LEADERS of the DNC. Now go away, you are too stupid to talk to.
How do you define leaders of a coalition party? And the nitwit calls me stupid.

Thinking government is the best solution to your problems is pretty freaking ignorant

The GOP leadership like Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee

GOP leadership? They aren't in any office. I think every time you post you can't get any more stupid, but you constantly prove me wrong
They have both been in the hunt for the GOP nomination. That makes them leaders.
Clearly you can get more stupid. Look at your example.

Thinking government is the best solution to your problems is pretty freaking ignorant
Disaster areas does the GOP believe letting them stay that way is good for the country US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No solution at all is worse.

Forum List

Back