Why doesn't the USA support Taiwan Independence?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
I know that Trump supported them to be on their own and have independence. Now Biden and all the other presidents dating back to 79 didn't support it. Why?

We sat back and watched China grab Hong Kong.... what does that tell ya....

• Banned
Well we can't get into a Conflict with China, they said they have the capabilities of a 200 mill man army. And we can't go nuclear. You have to send ground forces to win and we are way outnumbered.

• Banned
Well I'm referring to every president since 79. It's called the one china policy.

I know that Trump supported them to be on their own and have independence. Now Biden and all the other presidents dating back to 79 didn't support it. Why?
China is a Marxist nation and the current administration is being run behind the scenes by neo-Marxists, so they don't give a damn about Taiwan.

• Banned
Can we please stop referring to each other as nazis? This is ridiculous, calling dems marxists, gimme a break. Bernie didn't win, it was Biden. He's not even that liberal. This nonstop nazi and fascist comparisons are getting out of hand. I will say though if one side is it would be more the republicans than the dems.

Forum List

Back