Why doesnt the Media make fun of Bidens gaffes

The press doesn't make fun of Biden's gaffes because Biden doesn't make any gaffes.

Geez...

God I hope you are joking, because I could direct you to a web site that is Filled with Pages Upon Page of Inaccurate, Racist, insensitive, and just plain Stupid Shit Biden has said.

like they did Rep VPs esp Dan Quayle

Because Biden makes to many to keep track of, and the joke would get old really quick.

"I miss being pampered." --George W. Bush, reflecting on his presidency, University of Texas at Tyler, Oct. 19, 2010

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush, on what he hopes to accomplish with his memoir, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

many fore at the link below:
Indexed by year no less :)

Bushisms - Funny George Bush Quotes Updated Frequently

Because Biden makes to many to keep track of, and the joke would get old really quick.

"I miss being pampered." --George W. Bush, reflecting on his presidency, University of Texas at Tyler, Oct. 19, 2010

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush, on what he hopes to accomplish with his memoir, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

How does my tongue in cheek comment on Biden's well known, and widely acknowledged in the press, ability to put his foot in his mouth merit any comment about Bush? Do you have some sort of reflex that cause you to defend Democrats by pointing at Bush?

How does my tongue in cheek comment on Biden's well known, and widely acknowledged in the press, ability to put his foot in his mouth merit any comment about Bush? Do you have some sort of reflex that cause you to defend Democrats by pointing at Bush?

Not defend ing Biden by any means he is a yoyo.

Just pointing out the hypocricisy of the right

Not defend ing Biden by any means he is a yoyo.

Just pointing out the hypocricisy of the right

When I start defending Bush feel free to lump me with the hypocrites on the right.

Because they know Biden is a very smart man - an expert in certain areas. Dan Quayle was an imbecile.
Really? Does the following measure up to P O T A T O E ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdj-ZwKNZ0]"The Best of Joe Biden's Gaffe's; A Continuing Series..." - YouTube[/ame]

You do not defend him any more nor do you run him down much.

Again I was just pointing out they hypocricisy of the right, not necessarially yours, but you seem to need to defend it anyway.

Biden was a very respected member of the Senate for four decades. It wasn't until his Vice Presidency has the media caught him in several gaffs, of which can be directly attributed to old age. Biden just laughs it all off, which makes him look like a nice old fellow. Bidens best days are behind him, but he is still the most experienced member of the Obama Administration, and so, he garners a lot of respect.

Forum List

Back