Why doesn’t Joe save face and take in Afghanistan’s 39 million people…you know, since ‘immigrants’ make us better?

There are over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America right now.

trump did nothing to kick them out.

Eventually Democrats will give the entire country away, forcing Americans to ask the U.N. to find some place for us to resettle....

There are over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America right now.

This thread isn’t about Trump TDS’er..this one is about our incompetent government abandoning the people of Afghanistan and throwing them to the wolves while fat, free Mexicans continue to pour into our country without resistance.
Remember, ‘immigrants’ improve America.

Eventually Democrats will give the entire country away, forcing Americans to ask the U.N. to find some place for us to resettle....
I‘m starting to look forward to that day…looking forward to relocating my family to an all white nation and watching this dark shithole burn to the fucking ground.

He couldn't find them as the left wing citied, where most of them are didn't cooperate. You act like Trump was a dictator and he didn't have a political party, who hates America and everything She stands for blocking everything he did.......They called it the resistance you moron.

And you will deserve it.

When men who call themselves "Good Men" do nothing in the face of tyranny.
True statement.....but the only way to really stop this is violence...I don't think we're there yet, but it seems like the left really wants to get there.......but when they do.......their soyboys will get an ass whipping they've never seen.....the media can't protect them then.

Makes sense to me.

SAVE THE AFGHAN PEOPLE FROM OPPRESSION. Let them all immigrate.

Forum List

Back