Why does the right think the American leftwing political ideology relates to Marxism or communism?

Wrong communism is communal, collective, and cooperative, so can never be centralized or authoritarian.
Communism is like an Israeli Kibbutzim, employee owned companies like Chicago Northwester Railroad, etc.
They're not worried about what communism actually is.

It's a great device for scaring and animating themselves and each other. That's why they use it.

Deflection, misinformation and distraction defines Marxists ideals. That is well known. This is how radical MARXIST / COMMUNISTS steer those who can't think for themselves.

ANYTHING but truth.
Don't waste your precious time arguing with lost imbeciles on the Left. Defeat them. Suppress them. Or better.

Of the Americans there are never any Democrats who are questionable. All of great stock and perfect. progs live for the lifetime of government political employment. The political dirt in every blue city is humongous alone.
Unhappily, Dems overall are not better than the GOP types but, contrary to what BasicHumanUnit contended, they are no worse. Both parties are composed of human beings and to expect their behavior to be different just because their politics are is naive.

See all you’re doing is speaking in generalities. You aren’t mentioning any specific policies. Also, if this comes down to a party trying to take control of government, why doesn’t that make republicans communist?

Also, copy and pasting a wall of text is not a real argument. You need to put your points in your own words.

You are proof that, at least in the weak minded, indoctrination is indelible.

That is not really true.
All primitive tribes are always communist because they are hunter/gathers that have to share the same limited resources.
Remember that without refrigeration, you can't save food for later.

The evidence is that the Hebrew were communist sheep herders before going to Egypt, in Egypt they ate meals communally, and after leaving Egypt, they would have had to continually shared in the wilderness.

People who are "generous, giving, and compassionate" always are communist.
Communism just means pooling resources in order to be able to create a shared means of production.
Anyone generous, giving, and compassionate would have to do that.

Nonsense.......your specialty.

They're not worried about what communism actually is.

It's a great device for scaring and animating themselves and each other. That's why they use it.
If there is a massive propaganda movement calling anyone who votes Repub a White Supremacist, racist and terrorist than the people doing it are Communists. You are Communists. You are doing the Communist Manifesto. When the alpha leaders who blame come to power fully though people like how you think, many will not be needed anymore. You actually never listen to the Pro elites, politicians and shills when they push their agendas to the fullest. We see some of it now. But the future is going to be tough.

Yes, I'm the world's only communist CFP/Financial Advisor. I just HATE capitalism.

Silly, ignorant, arrogant, misguided, mal-informed Trumpster.
No, you're right.

You guys are too stupid to be commies.

You're just ordinary run of the mill authoritarian hypocrites.

In the mold of Stalin. Mao. Pol Pot.

They weren't communists either, and neither are you

Yes, I'm the world's only communist CFP/Financial Advisor. I just HATE capitalism.

Silly, ignorant, arrogant, misguided, mal-informed Trumpster.
I am spewing like Progs do. Just from a different view. I am not coming from power. Progs have that. Watch TV everyday.

Well, I do know that no one is as smart as you Trumpsters, that's for sure.
Oh look, another dumbass leftard. ^^^

Every time you say "you Trumpster" I turn around to see who's standing behind me.

I don't have to be a Trumpster to hate progtard guts.

You assholes are very hatable.

I know that you hate. It's what you're conditioned to do.

And you don't know my politics. But I know that doesn't matter.
You called me a Trumpster, which is a ludicrous accusation and it puts YOUR politics on display, front and center.

Forum List

Back