Why does the left struggle with the concept that hate isn't a crime.

imtellinya

Rookie
Mar 27, 2021
"Hate" or "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And what kind of idiot doesn't know that evolution is real. Here are some other truths to consider. The future is the past and the past is the future. What has happened will happen again. It has also been said that today's friends are tomorrow's enemies. And vice versa. There is another truth that is so profound that as far as I can find out, it was wrongly attributed to Plato. But was actually said by George Santayana. It is, "Only the dead have seen the end to war." For those who think that hate is a crime, it is a pity that they don't have the brains that even basically brainless coral have. I will show you a picture of two different kinds of coral fighting it out. Those white filaments you see between them are what they use to kill each other.
coral war.jpg

"Hate" or "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And what kind of idiot doesn't know that evolution is real. Here are some other truths to consider. The future is the past and the past is the future. What has happened will happen again. It has also been said that today's friends are tomorrow's enemies. And vice versa. There is another truth that is so profound that as far as I can find out, it was wrongly attributed to Plato. But was actually said by George Santayana. It is, "Only the dead have seen the end to war." For those who think that hate is a crime, it is a pity that they don't have the brains that even basically brainless coral have. I will show you a picture of two different kinds of coral fighting it out. Those white filaments you see between them are what they use to kill each other.
View attachment 473233
well they do hate anyone that doesnt agree with them,,

• Banned
View attachment 473233
well they do hate anyone that doesnt agree with them,,

Yes, their hate is an oxymoron. It reminds me of a hypocritical statement they spoke on an episode of South Park once. They said, "Intolerance won't be tolerated." Of course, you have to be intolerant to not tolerate intolerance.

View attachment 473233
What has our warlike nature got to do with race? Or hate? War is to get some of what the other guy's got, and it is power hungry Alpha-type leaders who start that, not the majority of people who have always been about leading the best life they can with some moments of happiness and enough to eat. Sure they go fight for their leaders, a lot of times because they're forced to. And most of us hate those trying to kill us--that's pretty normal. But war and the blind ignorance of living with stereotypical delusions (racism) are separate issues.

Democrats think theirs is the only opinion that matters. That's why they love hate crimes. It's how they figure to harshly prosecute all their political rivals.

• Banned
View attachment 473233
What has our warlike nature got to do with race? Or hate? War is to get some of what the other guy's got, and it is power hungry Alpha-type leaders who start that, not the majority of people who have always been about leading the best life they can with some moments of happiness and enough to eat. Sure they go fight for their leaders, a lot of times because they're forced to. And most of us hate those trying to kill us--that's pretty normal. But war and the blind ignorance of living with stereotypical delusions (racism) are separate issues.

I would have gotten a more intelligent response from a coral.

• Banned
Democrats think theirs is the only opinion that matters. That's why they love hate crimes. It's how they figure to harshly prosecute all their political rivals.

It isn't a democratic issue. It is an anti-White issue. To some degree, a pro-slavery issue as well. As well as an anti-union issue. Suppose we looked at the U.S. as a union. And those illegal immigrants (invaders) as "scabs." (Which they are) Would it be wrong to use what is shown in my avatar to deport both the adult and child illegals back across the border? Making sure they wouldn't return? (Which otherwise, they no doubt would) Basically exercising the same god damned fucking right that even lowly coral have!

View attachment 473233
Hate is an emotion. Definition of hate | Dictionary.com How can you legislate an emotion?

View attachment 473233

Evolution is not real.

It isn't a democratic issue. It is an anti-White issue. To some degree, a pro-slavery issue as well. As well as an anti-union issue. Suppose we looked at the U.S. as a union. And those illegal immigrants (invaders) as "scabs." (Which they are) Would it be wrong to use what is shown in my avatar to deport both the adult and child illegals back across the border? Making sure they wouldn't return? (Which otherwise, they no doubt would) Basically exercising the same god damned fucking right that even lowly coral have!
The coral comparison doesn't quite do it--hatred has nothing to do with why the coral defends itself, it is simply survival instinct. Murder on the other hand usually has no correlation to survival. While hatred can be the motivation for murder, it does not define the crime. It cannot. Hatred is an emotion. You cannot legislate emotions or thoughts nor can you reasonably believe that you can determine what thoughts or emotions are in a person's mind. Such things have been ruled against in court case after court case as speculation. On this basis, ALL "hate crime" laws should be removed from the books.

People used to know where they belonged. America has gone downhill since people started claiming they have the right to live where ever they want.

View attachment 473233

I would have gotten a more intelligent response from a coral.
Can't answer me, huh? I'm shocked.

View attachment 473233
Now this is a stupid post hall of fame inductee.

View attachment 473233
Hate is an emotion. Definition of hate | Dictionary.com How can you legislate an emotion?

Yes, to some degree hate is an emotion. But what about plain dislike. Is that an emotion too? Then there is the picture of coral fighting it out. Though not having brains, they still fight. Possibly without the emotion of hate. Which would make hate something beyond an emotion. It's a basic instinct. And how do you legislate against a basic instinct. Though you asked how they can legislate an emotion. Morally, they can't. But immorally, they have. In a really heavy handed way. And most people think the Nazis were bad.

The coral comparison doesn't quite do it--hatred has nothing to do with why the coral defends itself, it is simply survival instinct. Murder on the other hand usually has no correlation to survival. While hatred can be the motivation for murder, it does not define the crime. It cannot. Hatred is an emotion. You cannot legislate emotions or thoughts nor can you reasonably believe that you can determine what thoughts or emotions are in a person's mind. Such things have been ruled against in court case after court case as speculation. On this basis, ALL "hate crime" laws should be removed from the books.

And when the sight of a black guy with a white turns your stomach, that is simply a survival instinct too. As for murder, I didn't say anything about that. But when survival is at stake, it is acceptable to me. Because I have more brainpower than a coral has. A coral's only problem is the other coral next to it. But with a human mind you can use logic to say, "this will lead to that." Also, were the American patriots during the Revolutionary War justified in killing? Were the French peasants justified in killing during and after the French Revolution? It depends on who you ask.
Often, one countries hero is another countries villain. Also, "hate" crime laws shouldn't be removed. They should be changed. To make not hating between different species of human a crime. Just as it is, without laws, between different species of coral.

View attachment 473233

Evolution is not real.

If that is what you "think," please don't reply to me any more.

People used to know where they belonged. America has gone downhill since people started claiming they have the right to live where ever they want.

If you are talking about segregation, that is a farce. Separatism is the only way to go. Just think if blacks and mexicans had their own sections of this country that were their own country. And all of them lived there. "Racism" would disappear. Do you know what the real problem is? It has to do with what the most numerous form of life on this planet is. Parasites. Those who are are against "hate" are embracing the parasitic ethic. But as humans, we should know better.

Forum List

Back