Why Does Roy Moore Hate America

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Remember the good old days when a politician who’s a pedophile, an advocate of slavery and a Putin groupie stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning an election let alone the support of so-called patriotic people?

I kind of miss those days. But then again, it’s quite entertaining to witness so-called patriots come up with every excuse in the book as to why they support such a creepy, vile human being.

'Maybe Putin is right': Republican Senate frontrunner on Russian leader

In an interview with the Guardian’s Anywhere But Washington series, Moore also said that Ronald Reagan’s famous declaration about the Soviet Union being “the focus of evil in the modern world” might today be applied to the US.

You could say that about America, couldn’t you?” he said. “We promote a lot of bad things.” Asked for an example, he replied: “Same-sex marriage.”

When it was pointed out to Moore that his arguments on gay rights and morality were the same as those of the Russian leader, he replied: “Well, maybe Putin is right.” He added: “Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.”

Remember the good old days when a politician who’s a pedophile, an advocate of slavery and a Putin groupie stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning an election let alone the support of so-called patriotic people?

I kind of miss those days. But then again, it’s quite entertaining to witness so-called patriots come up with every excuse in the book as to why they support such a creepy, vile human being.

In an interview with the Guardian’s Anywhere But Washington series, Moore also said that Ronald Reagan’s famous declaration about the Soviet Union being “the focus of evil in the modern world” might today be applied to the US.

You could say that about America, couldn’t you?” he said. “We promote a lot of bad things.” Asked for an example, he replied: “Same-sex marriage.”

When it was pointed out to Moore that his arguments on gay rights and morality were the same as those of the Russian leader, he replied: “Well, maybe Putin is right.” He added: “Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.”
Remember the good old days when a politician who’s a pedophile,

Pedophile?

2 questions

Why isn't he in jail?

and which party is he in?

Tea and cookies for the meeting of the American and Russian Taliban. How very sweet. Moore made a friend while hating on the homos.

I have it on good authority that Moore hates America because of you.

• Banned
  • Banned

One of the trannies you pay to peg you? That’s not a very reliable source.

why they support such a creepy, vile human being

I found your avatar creepy and vile, then stopped reading.
Cool story, pussy

Dude, or ah whatever gender people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Yeah that’s not me in my avatar (as much as the possibility of it makes your little pecker move); but he is a man. Move out from under your rock
The same way Brucalee Jenner is a man?

Doug Jones is going to lose because the dumb liberal bigots have been insulting and ridiculing Alabamans for decades.

Can't prove anything, and the lair smokes and spins like all lib cowards.

why they support such a creepy, vile human being

I found your avatar creepy and vile, then stopped reading.
Cool story, pussy

Dude, or ah whatever gender people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Yeah that’s not me in my avatar (as much as the possibility of it makes your little pecker move); but he is a man. Move out from under your rock
The same way Brucalee Jenner is a man?
The same way your boyfriend is a man

The proof is in the pics you keep sending me in PMs

Roy Moore loves America. He just happens to love the America where you can own other human beings as property and where women have less rights than a horse

Roy Moore doesn't hate America. He hates liberals and that part of America that liberals have laid waste to.

I agree with that. I wish I could vote for him.

I have never pm'd you liar.

I have never pm'd you liar.
I mean, you have. You do. But that’s beside the point.

Do you want to talk about the topic of the thread? I’d like to hear your reasons for giving Moore a break on hating America and raping underaged girls

Roy Moore doesn't hate America. He hates liberals and that part of America that liberals have laid waste to.

I agree with that. I wish I could vote for him.
Except that he’s on record saying that America is a bad place and that his and Putin’s values are one in the same. Other than that; yeah he’s so patriotic, he’ll make your dick spin! America!

Yes this is where conservatives are now. They openly support a self-admitted sexual predator in Donald Trump and an accused pedophile in Roy Moore. There is a common thread here, they support people with grotesque sexual problems that prey on other human beings. Modern conservatism. This is the Republican party now.

Forum List

Back