Illegals Killing Americans

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Use this thread to post new killings at it appears it will begin to ramp up now that some are becoming rooted into areas?

At the time of the fatal crash, Ohio State Troopers said Joseph was driving without a valid license and only had a Mexican driver’s license on his person.

Joe Biden has blood on his hands.

An illegal alien was charged with killing 11-year-old Aiden Clark while he was on his way to his first day of school.
On August 22, 35-year-old Hermanio Joseph killed Aiden Clark after he crashed a Honda minivan into a bus full of children in Clark County, Ohio. The bus flipped over and little Aiden Clark was ejected from the bus.

Lions and Tigers, and Bears oh my!

What if there is a war against illegals, would it be illegal to kill Americans?

Hell, illegals have been killing Virginians for years.

KILLING 11-year-old Aiden Clark on his way to first day of school. Guess it wouldn't be your kid EH Genius? Then it's OK right? If the POS was not here it would not have happened.

Hell, illegals have been killing Virginians for years.

I know. But I thought we needed a place for all the new ones (since the 10 million). Illegals causing Americans deaths are expected to increase.

KILLING 11-year-old Aiden Clark on his way to first day of school. Guess it wouldn't be your kid EH Genius? Then it's OK right? If the POS was not here it would not have happened.
If?

What about fate? And maybe Jesus wanted the little boy for his own? Ever thought about that?

I know. But I thought we needed a place for all the new ones (since the 10 million). Illegals causing Americans deaths are expected to increase.
Get on with your life. Or better yet, get a life -- preferably one of your own.

Jesus in the womb was refused like you're doing to these people.

but we all know that Jesus was a liberal, left Woke Jew

At this point, it is fair to say that the blood is on Biden's hands of every American whose death has been caused by the actions of an invading foreign criminal.

Biden's absolute refusal to fulfill his duty to protect America from foreign invasion, Biden's malfeasant acts of giving aid, comfort and support to foreign invaders, makes him guilty of treason; and every American death that results is another act of murder on his part.

Biden belongs in front of a firing squad, and not in public office.

At this point, it is fair to say that the blood is on Biden's hands of every American whose death has been caused by the actions of an invading foreign criminal.

Biden's absolute refusal to fulfill his duty to protect America from foreign invasion, Biden's malfeasant acts of giving aid, comfort and support to foreign invaders, makes him guilty of treason; and every American death that results is another act of murder on his part.

Biden belongs in front of a firing squad, and not in public office.
Spoken like a true right wing fanatic, domestic terrorist.

You better watch your words boy. You might get the feds parked outside your home.

Spoken like a true right wing fanatic, domestic terrorist.
You better watch your words boy. You might get the feds parked outside your home.

crazy-bird.gif

Use this thread to post new killings at it appears it will begin to ramp up now that some are becoming rooted into areas?

At the time of the fatal crash, Ohio State Troopers said Joseph was driving without a valid license and only had a Mexican driver’s license on his person.

An illegal alien was charged with killing 11-year-old Aiden Clark while he was on his way to his first day of school.
On August 22, 35-year-old Hermanio Joseph killed Aiden Clark after he crashed a Honda minivan into a bus full of children in Clark County, Ohio. The bus flipped over and little Aiden Clark was ejected from the bus.
Insanity breeds ever more insanity. Unfortunately there appears to be an ever growing population of the mentally unstable within our America.

Don't look for this problem with mental illness/violence to go away anytime soon as government @ all levels in our America are loaded with elected officials that harbor various mental illnesses especially narcissism.

Hell the MSM buries that shit so deep these days that you hardly hear of it unless it's short blurb in the local police blotter coverage then they quickly move on to the DC/PG Co.,MD body counts.

So you say there is no downside to importing millions of unknown undocumented illegals into the country? I guess it will take one of your friends being killed by an illegal alien or Fentanyl poisoning to wake up.

Illegals are already doing that .. and with the invite from the current administration .. they really don't give a shit about illegals pouring across the southern border ... unless ... of course .. you're the mayor of a sanctuary city that is having illegals bused to you .. since you will embrace them. .... and then complain about being able to support them.

Democrats are on the losing end of illegal immigration.

What is hard to understand about .. ILLEGAL alien? Liberals don't give a shit about religion .. so try another excuse.

So you say there is no downside to importing millions of unknown undocumented illegals into the country? I guess it will take one of your friends being killed by an illegal alien or Fentanyl poisoning to wake up.
Jobs. The economy. We NEED immigrants. The DATA doesn't lie.

Americans are not having enough babies.

Illegals are already doing that .. and with the invite from the current administration .. they really don't give a shit about illegals pouring across the southern border ... unless ... of course .. you're the mayor of a sanctuary city that is having illegals bused to you .. since you will embrace them. .... and then complain about being able to support them.

Democrats are on the losing end of illegal immigration.
really?

Abortion Trumps immigration.

Forum List

Back