Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

Biggest moment of her life and she chooses to insult the nations flag

Hate to tell ya, that ain't proof, just opinion.

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

Obama Explains Refusal to Salute Flag Anthem - Urban Legends

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."
What a total bullshit quote.....so amateurish

Snopes is your friend
I love how you can't handle what you dish out dude. your're a kick, so full of stupid you can't wait to express the stupidity that runs through you. Thanks, I enjoy the show.

That quote is a complete fabrication and an amateurish one at that. Almost as ridiculous as this thread

The President and Vice President were both wearing theirs. Joni Ernst, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner were not.

So we all know who the real Americans are.
Don't you have a post in this thread complaining about the time the president didn't wear a flag pin? It was you right? Are you trying to top your nominated more stupid post? ah, aint that nice.
Nope. Wasn't me. Try again.
yep, post #181:

g5000 Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+5,038
kaz said:
g5000 said:
It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...
That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't."

edit: BTW, not only are you posts more stupid, you also lie!!!
Serious comprehension fail. Man, you are an idiot. I was pointing out other people were whining about Obama not wearing a flag pin, dipshit.

Try again.
Well he wasn't right?
Nope.

He said I whined about Obama not wearing a flag pin. I didn't. I pointed out OTHER PEOPLE were whining Obama wasn't wearing a flag pin.

Jesus, there is some serious stupidity in this topic.

Don't you have a post in this thread complaining about the time the president didn't wear a flag pin? It was you right? Are you trying to top your nominated more stupid post? ah, aint that nice.
Nope. Wasn't me. Try again.
yep, post #181:

g5000 Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+5,038
kaz said:
g5000 said:
It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...
That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't."

edit: BTW, not only are you posts more stupid, you also lie!!!
Serious comprehension fail. Man, you are an idiot. I was pointing out other people were whining about Obama not wearing a flag pin, dipshit.

Try again.
Well he wasn't right?
Nope.

He said I whined about Obama not wearing a flag pin. I didn't. I pointed out OTHER PEOPLE were whining Obama wasn't wearing a flag pin.

Jesus, there is some serious stupidity in this topic.
ok, one more time, ahemmmm, you agreed he wasn't wearing a pin.

I think if you don't wear a flag pin you should have to do 100 hours of community service in a magnetic yellow ribbon factory.

Or 50 hours serving rotten meat to right wingers in an Army-run FEMA camp.
we'll all wait for Obama to complete his tour then.
The President and Vice President were both wearing theirs. Joni Ernst, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner were not.

I think it is obvious who doesn't love America

Also look at who didn't cheer for lower gas prices, more people insured, a record stock market and dropping unemployment rate

Why do Republicans oppose these things?

I think if you don't wear a flag pin you should have to do 100 hours of community service in a magnetic yellow ribbon factory.

Also look at who didn't cheer for lower gas prices, more people insured, a record stock market and dropping unemployment rate

It's because most everything was a lie, but you being at home with the liberal more stupid book, love the more stupid. You cheer for the more stupid, no matter how stupid it gets. Low gas prices, hmmm, ever ask why all of the sudden after the elections? Nope, didn't think so, because that would mean you'd have to actually use your brain. Unemployment, please, go learn how many unemployed there actually are. it is closer to 10% today. But hey, someone from the stupid left said it's 5.7% and you go with it instead of research it. The avoidance of the facts from your side is spectacular. And, you buy into it. That is most stupid!!!

It's because most everything was a lie, but you being at home with the liberal more stupid book, love the more stupid. You cheer for the more stupid, no matter how stupid it gets. Low gas prices, hmmm, ever ask why all of the sudden after the elections? Nope, didn't think so, because that would mean you'd have to actually use your brain. Unemployment, please, go learn how many unemployed there actually are. it is closer to 10% today. But hey, someone from the stupid left said it's 5.7% and you go with it instead of research it. The avoidance of the facts from your side is spectacular. And, you buy into it. That is most stupid!!!

Did I miss it?

Obama: The stock market is in record territory
Republicans: You lie!

Obama: Unemployment is down to 5.6%

Obama: Gas prices have dropped

Did I miss it?

dude, I just commented on that. go read, I'm not repeating it.

Did I miss it?

Other than being stuck on stupid, it was one of the weakest responses in this thread

Did I miss it?

Other than being stuck on stupid, it was one of the weakest responses in this thread
I am stuck on stupid because all of you left liberals continue to post it. Stop posting the stupid and actually use your brain. I've asked and you didn't answer, suprising, no. Anyway, I asked you why do you supposed the price of gas dropped after the elections? Can you answer that?

Did I miss it?

I am stuck on stupid because all of you left liberals continue to post it. Stop posting the stupid and actually use your brain. I've asked and you didn't answer, suprising, no. Anyway, I asked you why do you supposed the price of gas dropped after the elections? Can you answer that?

They have been dropping for the last year. They dropped before the elections and kept dropping after the elections

The wonders of Obamagas

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
Flag pins are a bullshit token, but Obama had to be shamed into wearing them.

I wouldn't wear one for all the farms in Cuba.

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit
Obama refused to wear a flag pin in 2008, said, "Wearing some ole flag means nothing", I guess he changed his mind since then. As for Joni, her record is enough, unlike the Kenyan, she represents America in her actions, Obama deplores everything our Flag stands for, the dirty rotten commie bastard is a disgrace on our flag!

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
Flag pins are a bullshit token, but Obama had to be shamed into wearing them.

I wouldn't wear one for all the farms in Cuba.

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit
Obama refused to wear a flag pin in 2008, said, "Wearing some ole flag means nothing", I guess he changed his mind since then. As for Joni, her record is enough, unlike the Kenyan, she represents America in her actions, Obama deplores everything our Flag stands for, the dirty rotten commie bastard is a disgrace on our flag!

Why don't you entertain us and provide the full quote?

Then explain why Ernst, Boehner and McConnell are embarassed to wear our flag

Hate to tell ya, that ain't proof, just opinion.

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Snopes is your friend
I love how you can't handle what you dish out dude. your're a kick, so full of stupid you can't wait to express the stupidity that runs through you. Thanks, I enjoy the show.

That quote is a complete fabrication and an amateurish one at that. Almost as ridiculous as this thread

Can't stand a little heat, LeftWingNut?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

mugs%2Fmug-barackobama.jpg

"I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins."

Barack Obama on Wednesday, April 16th, 2008 in Philadelphia

Obama contradicts previously stated pin philosophy

Nevertheless, Obama did give a statement saying he didn't wear flag pins, so we find his statement, "I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins," to be False.

Obama contradicts previously stated pin philosophy PolitiFact

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Nevertheless, Obama did give a statement saying he didn't wear flag pins, so we find his statement, "I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins," to be False.

Heat?

I called you a liar and you doubled down

Did I miss it?

They have been dropping for the last year. They dropped before the elections and kept dropping after the elections

The wonders of Obamagas
more stupid!

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Heat?

I called you a liar and you doubled down

Well, according to Politifacts, he's a fucking liar.... what don't you understand... never mind, obumabots can't see anything but a halo around Obuma's head!

cd58418e31687a6d69a5fc43a68eb087.jpg

And made up racial bullshit!

tumblr_m1hwohR9K11r8kiyko1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back