Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

How about you provide evidence that she consciously refused to wear a pin, come on a refusal is a conscious decision, you made the claim now back it up or STFU.

Biggest moment of her life and she chooses to insult the nations flag

Hate to tell ya, that ain't proof, just opinion.

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

Obama Explains Refusal to Salute Flag Anthem - Urban Legends

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."
What a total bullshit quote.....so amateurish

Snopes is your friend

What does Moooch's hair look like to you..... the maids mop?

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Snopes is your friend

Stick to photoshop

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend

Stick to photoshop

This is simply a case of REAL UGLY outdid a photoshop!

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend

Stick to photoshop

Why don't you show the one where you make the First Lady look like an ape?

That is what you do best

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend

Stick to photoshop

Why don't you show the one where you make the First Lady look like an ape?

That is what you do best

Why would I want to insult an ape?

Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!
I laugh at your jealousy. It is amazing how jealous you are, but I do understand you do not like the truth broadcast. You're so accustomed to watching those lamo stations that play the pandering game with the stupid left I can see why'd you be jealous.
Yes. Fox broadcasts the truth. Every bit of their fearmongering is true. Obamaz gotcher gunz. We're all dying from Ebola, just the way Obama wanted it. There are no-go zones in Birmingham, England. There was a stand down order. DHS and the Army are coming to take you to a FEMA camp. DHS bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!
still bothered by them big bad boys and girls from fox. It cracks me up your fear of them. You rant and rave and post the same fear you rant and rave about. If you can't handle the truth, you should avoid listening to it. yeah, avoidance, typical left wing procedure. Avoid the facts montra from the left. Make things up montra from the left. Then daily post about fox, and anything related to conservatism, cause dude........you be afraid of us. Hahahahahhahahahahaha...................................Booo

Last edited:
It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...

That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't.

Dude, you can't really be this stupid. So seriously, you think the issue is that he answered the question, not what his answer was? Seriously? That's what you think?
oh, yeah he can. he believes in the more stupid party. post more stupid and feel good about yourself. And everyday, I read and think they can't post more stupid and then bam, there it is. They're afraid of conservatism and us. they do whatever, and no matter how stupid to post about conservatism. They are in fear of fox broadcasting because they know if everyone believed the stupid would stop. It's hilarious, I love this forum. Every post from them contains some form of stupid. go back and reread some posts. It is amazing.... Keep up the good work. Facts, never forget the facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Dude, you can't really be this stupid. So seriously, you think the issue is that he answered the question, not what his answer was? Seriously? That's what you think?

Why was he constantly asked about not wearing a pin?

THAT CAME FIRST, idiot.

The QUESTION always comes before the RESPONSE, retard.

Obviously, his not wearing a pin got the tards all heated up and they demanded an explanation. Why were they all heated up about it?
see, it's this kind of stupid that is a knee slapper. This dude on here bitching about the republican senator not wearing a pin and admits his own guy didn't. I mean, how much more stupid can one man be? I don't know, they can't get out of their own way.

Any politician who insults America for refusing to wear a flag pin must be suspected of being a commie

How about you provide evidence that she consciously refused to wear a pin, come on a refusal is a conscious decision, you made the claim now back it up or STFU.
If a politician doesn't wear a flag pin, they hate America. An American who loves America would not neglect to wear a flag pin. They would have to choose not to wear one.

QED.

she must be a racist. that is your normal response
correct, it comes from the left's book called' more stupid'. Tells them how to post more stupid phrases and subjects. It's flippin hilarious.

I think if you don't wear a flag pin you should have to do 100 hours of community service in a magnetic yellow ribbon factory.

Or 50 hours serving rotten meat to right wingers in an Army-run FEMA camp.

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?

Why does rightwinger have sex with goats?

Why did a goat die on her head?
some liberal just got done with it?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

March 22, 2008......

Snopes is your friend
I love how you can't handle what you dish out dude. your're a kick, so full of stupid you can't wait to express the stupidity that runs through you. Thanks, I enjoy the show.

I think if you don't wear a flag pin you should have to do 100 hours of community service in a magnetic yellow ribbon factory.

we'll all wait for Obama to complete his tour then.

The President and Vice President were both wearing theirs. Joni Ernst, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner were not.

So we all know who the real Americans are.

The President and Vice President were both wearing theirs. Joni Ernst, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner were not.

Don't you have a post in this thread complaining about the time the president didn't wear a flag pin? It was you right? Are you trying to top your nominated more stupid post? ah, aint that nice.

Don't you have a post in this thread complaining about the time the president didn't wear a flag pin? It was you right? Are you trying to top your nominated more stupid post? ah, aint that nice.
Nope. Wasn't me. Try again.

yep, post #181:

g5000 Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+5,038
kaz said:
g5000 said:
It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...
That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't."

edit: BTW, not only are you posts more stupid, you also lie!!!

yep, post #181:

g5000 Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+5,038
kaz said:
g5000 said:

Serious comprehension fail. Man, you are an idiot. I was pointing out other people were whining about Obama not wearing a flag pin, dipshit.

Try again.

yep, post #181:

g5000 Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+5,038
kaz said:
g5000 said:

Serious comprehension fail. Man, you are an idiot. I was pointing out other people were whining about Obama not wearing a flag pin, dipshit.

Try again.
Well he wasn't right?

Forum List

Back