Why does it take a bill to allow doctors to prescribe medicines that have been approved and used for decades? Big Pharma profits.

With Trumps people not getting vaccinated, so who are the bulk of the population being hospitalized? "They" don't have to go after Trump. His own supporters are going after Trump by not getting vaccinated. LOl! You people are too stupid to see that.
You are too stupid to understand that Trump has nothing to do with it, but you keep figuring out ways to tie Trump to everything, but it won't help you come 2022 or 2024. Not saying that Trump will be in the running, but the Democrat's are going to lose big time. It's already showing big time.

For drugs that have been in use for years safely ? ROTFLMBO.. Keep trying dufus.

You can continue on all you wish, I do not care. Hospitals are never going to do this without them.

HB 1741 if passed will allow doctors to prescribe cheap, safe, effective drugs like Ivermectin, HCQ and Fluoximine to TREAT PEOPLE after they have been infected, thus reducing the need to enter a hospital. The smear campaign against these drugs is unconscionable and has undoubtedly resulted in countless thousands of deaths in sick people. This is all about profits for Big Pharma and the Vaccine Messiah Fauci is the head pusher. All we hear all day long from the Ministry of Disinformation (a.k.a The Media) is that Ivermectin is horse de-wormer, HCQ is Chlorox with stories mocking it's use.

You had better take control of your own health because the government does not care about you, they care about politics, power and profits, period.

all hosps. should close and all medical research should be disbanded, god will protect us all , Ron Johnson says.

all hosps. should close and all medical research should be disbanded, god will protect us all , Ron Johnson says.
Sounds like a good idea to me with one exception -- we protect ourselves. There are obviously plenty of real doctors who will be standing ready to take over the function of the corrupt quacks who are pushing the pHARMa poisons, mutilating surgeries and dangerous, expensive diagnostic procedures. I know one who is ready to pick up where the butchers will leave off when the system collapses.

vv9me5vgywa81.jpg

Forum List

Back