"Look at All of the People Fighting for Me"

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Whether Trump is ever convicted for his role in inspiring the events of January 6th depends a great deal on his state of mind as the riot unfolded. Stephanie Grisham was an eyewitness to his reactions:

Ex-White House Press Secretary: Trump “Gleefully” Watched Insurrection on TV, Hit “Rewind” to Watch People Fighting Again

"The Trumps will no doubt claim Grisham’s recollections are the 'fake news' of a disgruntled employee (who they employed for more than four years) but, inconveniently for them, it trucks with those of Senator Ben Sasse, who said in an interview on January 8, 2021, that senior White House officials had told him that as the insurrection unfolded, 'Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was, as you had rioters pushing against Capitol police, trying to get into the building. That was happening. He was delighted.'"

Whether Trump is ever convicted for his role in inspiring the events of January 6th depends a great deal on his state of mind as the riot unfolded. Stephanie Grisham was an eyewitness to his reactions:

Ex-White House Press Secretary: Trump “Gleefully” Watched Insurrection on TV, Hit “Rewind” to Watch People Fighting Again

"The Trumps will no doubt claim Grisham’s recollections are the 'fake news' of a disgruntled employee (who they employed for more than four years) but, inconveniently for them, it trucks with those of Senator Ben Sasse, who said in an interview on January 8, 2021, that senior White House officials had told him that as the insurrection unfolded, 'Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was, as you had rioters pushing against Capitol police, trying to get into the building. That was happening. He was delighted.'"

He watched for three (3) hours.

While Capitol officers were being attacked and injured. While people from his own party, trapped and hiding, were calling for help. While his Vice President was being rushed to safety. While his allies in the MAGA media were pleading with him to end it.

Imagine how much all that chaos and destruction, all about him and his delusion, helped his brittle, pathetic self esteem.

Last edited:
I didn't think so before but some recent articles have led me to believe that Garland will indeed indict Trump for what happened on Jan 6. It seems most all those arrested are singing about how they only did what they did because they believed it is what Trump wanted and was instructing them to do.

While Capitol officers were being injured. While people from his own party, trapped and hiding, were calling for help. While his Vice President was being rushed to safety. While his allies in the MAGA media were pleading with him to end it.
Trump's been a cowardly grifter and con man for his entire life.
If he isn't held to account legally for the crimes his committed white POTUS, the next aspiring "President for Life" will find it much easier to transform this democracy into an oligarchy.

Oligarchy Archives
OligarchyVenn.jpg

ThisHouse.jpg

Bullshit. She was a leaker and got canned.

He watched for three (3) hours.

While Capitol officers were being attacked and injured. While people from his own party, trapped and hiding, were calling for help. While his Vice President was being rushed to safety. While his allies in the MAGA media were pleading with him to end it.

Imagine how much all that chaos and destruction, all about him and his delusion, helped his brittle, pathetic self esteem.
What should he have done? Seriously at that point it's out of the hands of the President. The procedures set in place at the time take over in situations like that. It's not like the President is in charge of the Capitol police or security at the Capitol. He doesn't have a strike force hanging out at his beck and call he could have deployed. Is this the same silliness as "well if he had told people to wear masks they would have, and the pandemic wouldn't have happened" dumb fuckery? I guess I'm at a loss as to how him getting on TV and condemning what was happening in real time helps stop it. The people he would need to reach to stop it weren't watching TV.

I didn't think so before but some recent articles have led me to believe that Garland will indeed indict Trump for what happened on Jan 6. It seems most all those arrested are singing about how they only did what they did because they believed it is what Trump wanted and was instructing them to do.
Is that how it works? A group of people go out and do something criminal and if they say they thought you were telling them to do it then you are criminally liable? So if I go out and rob a bank and tell the cops I thought you were instructing me to do it via your online posts here in this forum via coded messaging that only me and few other people understand then they would come arrest you?

Is that how it works? A group of people go out and do something criminal and if they say they thought you were telling them to do it then you are criminally liable? So if I go out and rob a bank and tell the cops I thought you were instructing me to do it via your online posts here in this forum via coded messaging that only me and few other people understand then they would come arrest you?

It did work to put Manson away, right?

What should he have done? Seriously at that point it's out of the hands of the President. The procedures set in place at the time take over in situations like that. It's not like the President is in charge of the Capitol police or security at the Capitol. He doesn't have a strike force hanging out at his beck and call he could have deployed. Is this the same silliness as "well if he had told people to wear masks they would have, and the pandemic wouldn't have happened" dumb fuckery? I guess I'm at a loss as to how him getting on TV and condemning what was happening in real time helps stop it. The people he would need to reach to stop it weren't watching TV.
"What should he have done?" Are you really that clueless? Wait..........yes you are. :heehee:

Forum List

Back