Why Does He Lie?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

Got any statistics, garlic breath?

Priceless.

Don't tell me you are believing this shit! Rofl

Priceless.

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions

Priceless.

You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.

Priceless.

Trump said it, so it must be true! :lol:

Priceless.

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions
We learned from you how to accept a lie. We can give 3 to 1 against Obama.

Priceless.

Trump knows very well that conservatives rely on "alternative facts", and so, provides them daily. Kellyanne revealed this.

Priceless.

Ah. A twofer! A straw man fallacy AND a tu quoque fallacy.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.

Priceless.

Trump said it, so it must be true! :lol:
Gruber described you perfectly.

Priceless.

Rofl, so you're believing this shit too? Ahahahaha

Priceless.

Is this the same meeting where he told the sheriff he could destroy someone?

C4E3nkOXUAAnMlm.jpg

Jennifer Bendery on Twitter

Priceless.

Here's an idea, tard. READ THE LINK!

I know. I know. It's longer than a tweet, so you couldn't. I understand.

Sad.

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.
Cherry picking - Wikipedia

Quick, without looking, tell us the cities where the murder rate has declined.

HA! You can't, because your propaganda ministers deliberately kept that from you. And you will never hear Trump mention them, either.

Retard. Don't make it so easy for the huckster. WAKE UP!!!!

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.

Priceless.

Rofl, so you're believing this shit too? Ahahahaha
Tell me when Obama told the truth. That will be easier.

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.
Sticking with the tu quoque fallacy, eh? :lol:

Priceless.

Quick, Trump has been caught lying AGAIN! Summon the tu quoque tards!
:lol:

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.™

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

I'm going to sell T-shirts with those on them.

Forum List

Back