Why does ESTONIA have the most COMPETITIVE TAXES in the WORLD?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
From a Marxist - Moscow crappy colony to a benchmark of quality and efficiency, that's what I call "Zero to Hero". It's impressive what a young country can achieve. Certainly most countries could learn a lot from it as efficiency is an undervalued quality. Estonia today looks like a place where all these "simple solutions" we all thought about took place despite people telling us it cannot be done.

Isn't it funny how many of those former Soviet countries are moving away from globalism and prospering, while the US seems to have jumped off into the deep end of the globalist pool?

Well, not really funny. I am not amused.

Isn't it funny how many of those former Soviet countries are moving away from globalism and prospering, while the US seems to have jumped off into the deep end of the globalist pool?

Globalism works, but only if nations look after their citizens in their effort to expand and conquer economically.

The West has seen their systems exploited by China, while the rest of the West, many of them bought I'm sure, tell us to yell "we are the world! We are all in this together!" While China tells their citizens, "win and crush the West for our gain".

If most on here saw and read as much as I do, you'd fully appreciate just how dire the situation is for Western liberty and classical capitalism going forward.

From a Marxist - Moscow crappy colony to a benchmark of quality and efficiency, that's what I call "Zero to Hero". It's impressive what a young country can achieve. Certainly most countries could learn a lot from it as efficiency is an undervalued quality. Estonia today looks like a place where all these "simple solutions" we all thought about took place despite people telling us it cannot be done.

Estonia is 15 times smaller than Texas. good work.

yes, but in our digital age size is not that impotent anymore
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

"soviet countries are moving away from globalism " you are wrong

TALLINN -'s Estonia has been ranked as the world's tenth most globalized nation in the latest A.T. Kearney/Foreign Policy Globalization Index.23 Oct 2007

Estonia breaks into globalization top 10 - The Baltic Times

Why all youth are leaving your 'paradise' in droves heading to the West? Which industry has Estonia except reselling of Chinese goods?

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

How many high-speed ultrasonic missiles has Texas?

How many high-speed ultrasonic missiles has Texas?

how many clean WC has your ulus juchi?

tabzalety.png

If only we could be more like Estonia.
Estonia is a tiny nation with the population of less than 1.5 million.
we live in digital age , where is often - smaller is better
Why smaller is better in a big world | Hatched London
hatchedlondon.com › why-smaller-is-better-in-a-big-w...

5 Aug 2019 — It's where we came from, and without them, smaller agencies like Hatched may not exist. We founded Hatched on the idea of 'big agency thinking, ...

Where 70% of population are behind their fifties and around 10% below twenties.
All another have moved from the dying country.
Now Russia stops any transit through Estonia and any export from it.

Below is the only 'product' still being produced in Estonia (

prodam-shproty-estonyya-maseko__109876950m.jpg

we live in digital age , where is often - smaller is better
Why smaller is better in a big world | Hatched London
hatchedlondon.com › why-smaller-is-better-in-a-big-w...

5 Aug 2019 — It's where we came from, and without them, smaller agencies like Hatched may not exist. We founded Hatched on the idea of 'big agency thinking, ...
Yes, smaller is better. That is the point. A small country is much easier to govern and reform.

Where 70% of population are behind their fifties and around 10% below twenties.
All another have moved from the dying country.
Now Russia stops any transit through Estonia and any export from it.

Below is the only 'product' still being produced in Estonia (

prodam-shproty-estonyya-maseko__109876950m.jpg
It may well be the case. So what? It was their choice.

Forum List

Back