Why does Donald Trump make people angry so easily?

Because he will have a basic good idea, then just rush in with out a fully formed plan or looking at what the possible negative consequence could be.

I'm not a big Trump fan, but he doesn't annoy me or make me angry that much. I see so many posts about him, and they are mostly negative, and even include death threats.

Why does he rub people the wrong way so much? Do they just hate at him for everything he does

The smallest things he does, results in great anger from the public. Examples below

"Insults female reporter by saying, I know you don't think, you never do". Yeah it was a bit rude and uncalled for, but it got 22,000 angry faces, and comments saying they wish he has a stroke and someone even suggested a huge rock be thrown at him
View attachment 219866

Double fist pump - made 4,200 angry (and thats only from one post on facebook, theres probably hundreds)

View attachment 219867

and then there are posts like this
View attachment 219868
A big contributor to TDS is the fact that the people who've been brainwashed by the fake news media into voting Democrat, despite the fact that the Democrats keep fucking them harder and harder up the ass, were also brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that Hillary Clinton was a shoe in. For example, the New York Times convinced them that Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election.

Then when she lost they were mentally devastated. The very next day mental health professionals all over the country suddenly were booked solid. Many had to be medicated.

I didn't expect that so many of them to be so fucked up in the head this long after the election.

I'm not a big Trump fan, but he doesn't annoy me or make me angry that much. I see so many posts about him, and they are mostly negative, and even include death threats.

Why does he rub people the wrong way so much? Do they just hate at him for everything he does

The smallest things he does, results in great anger from the public. Examples below

"Insults female reporter by saying, I know you don't think, you never do". Yeah it was a bit rude and uncalled for, but it got 22,000 angry faces, and comments saying they wish he has a stroke and someone even suggested a huge rock be thrown at him
View attachment 219866

Double fist pump - made 4,200 angry (and thats only from one post on facebook, theres probably hundreds)

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868
Hillary lost a rigged election, that's why.

View attachment 219866

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868
It was/is the same way with Obama.

Some people really loved him while others hated him.

Nothing new.

This speaks more to the polarization of the US populace than anything about Trump or Obama.

View attachment 219866

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868
Hillary lost a rigged election, that's why.

Exactly. The leaked DNC emails proved that the primary was rigged, just as Bernie said it was. The TDS sufferers knew that it would make no sense for Crooked Hillary to rig the primary unless she also rigged the the general election. They knew, either consciously or unconsciously, that the pantsuit mafia would commit massive voter fraud, thus giving Crooked Hillary and the Democrats landslide victory. The thought for certain that the day after the election they would be celebrating a Clinton victory with the Democrats taking both the House and Senate.

Some of them were confidently making that prediction on this very site. There was no doubt in their mind whatsoever that due to a rigged election, the Democrats would sweep the election. When that didn't happen, it blew their minds making their mental condition much worse than it already was.

This is evidenced by the fact that anything that Trump does causes them severe mental anguish. They went berserk because Trump ate two scoops of ice cream, fer crissakes. They are mentally damaged.

A full on case of TDS is a very serious mental illness.

Forum List

Back