Why does China get a free pass from some?

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!

B.S. virus’ are no one’s fault. They mutate, they spread, and that is that.

It could just as easily have started in Houston.

I don’t know if reporting it earlier would have made a difference in spread.

But Trump and his followers have to blame someone.

China denied its existence and silenced the scientists that were raising the alarm. They also claimed there were no new cases on several occasions, which we know they lied about. Now they are claiming the US created it and released it on them.

F the Chinese government and sycophants that keep making excuses for them.
So they are lying too. What exactly do you propose to do about it that will help the current situation?
They know they are to blame and they have blood on their hands. Period. They told the rest of the world too late and are responsible for thousands of dead and billions of lost income and priceless sadness as people cannot see their loved ones.
In our highly mobile world, it still would have spread.
There would have been a lot fewer people infected to be mobile. Google it.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

Buy American!

China denied its existence and silenced the scientists that were raising the alarm. They also claimed there were no new cases on several occasions, which we know they lied about. Now they are claiming the US created it and released it on them.

So they are lying too. What exactly do you propose to do about it that will help the current situation?

Move our manufacturing back to the US and tell them to F off.
And pay our higher wages, apply our safety standards, environmental protections and worker rights. Then watch everyone scream at the cost.

They know they are to blame and they have blood on their hands. Period. They told the rest of the world too late and are responsible for thousands of dead and billions of lost income and priceless sadness as people cannot see their loved ones.
You know that how? Point of fact: most cases are mild and unf
Diagnosed. Google it.

Buy American!

You're almost as bad as the tabloids newspapers down here. It is that alarmist pap that has caused this shit.
It started in China. Facts.

Buy American!

And pay our higher wages, apply our safety standards, environmental protections and worker rights. Then watch everyone scream at the cost.
Won’t be higher than the cost we are paying now. The world will change. Watch and learn, Leftist.

You know that how? Point of fact: most cases are mild and unf
Diagnosed. Google it.
Because they knew about it in October and didn’t put a quarantine in place until December. Geez you’re dumb.

Buy American!

So you admit you don’t want Americans to have higher wages. The real reason you leftwingers support China as well as illegals in our nation driving down wages.

Well at least Coyote is starting to admit what he/she/non-binary it really believes.

Buy American!

You're almost as bad as the tabloids newspapers down here. It is that alarmist pap that has caused this shit.
And? We are going in circles here.

Buy American!

You’re saying it would have spread anyway. You’re wrong. I ll Explain since you’re dumb. If one of my kids has a bad cold and I keep them home and away from other kids and family members then the cold stops there. If I allow her to interact with friends and such it spreads quickly. The fewer people she sees the fewer get infected. Duh. By the time we found out, 80k were infected. Not 8k or even 18k. Too late!

So you admit you don’t want Americans to have higher wages. The real reason you leftwingers support China as well as illegals in our nation driving down wages.

Well at least Coyote is starting to admit what he/she/non-binary it really believes.

Nope. You are just, as usual, lying. I would love to see higher wages, better working conditions and strict environmental controls. But you lot would be screaming for your cheap luxury goods and electronics. Even Trump’s products are made in China.

Buy American!

You’re saying it would have spread anyway. You’re wrong. I ll Explain since you’re dumb. If one of my kids has a bad cold and I keep them home and away from other kids and family members then the cold stops there. If I allow her to interact with friends and such it spreads quickly. The fewer people she sees the fewer get infected. Duh. By the time we found out, 80k were infected. Not 8k or even 18k. Too late!
Don’t quit your day job and become an epidemiologist.

Infections can spread even when a person is asymptomatic.

In case you forgot, the American men (and odd woman) who own all your big companies (think the Koch Brothers), sent those jobs overseas. Not lefties...
Last time I looked those folks are no friend of working-class Americans. Even middle-class Americans for that matter. Plus, automation has had a bigger impact on the American manufacturing than sending jobs overseas. In saying that, there has been a trend over the past couple of years - here in Australia - where a lot of companies are bringing some of their manufacturing back here. Too many quality assurance issues overseas.

Nope. You are just, as usual, lying. I would love to see higher wages, better working conditions and strict environmental controls. But you lot would be screaming for your cheap luxury goods and electronics. Even Trump’s products are made in China.
Time to amend the supply chain.

Buy American!

Don’t quit your day job and become an epidemiologist.

Infections can spread even when a person is asymptomatic.
yes but they knew about it!!!! People were showing symptoms. You should really get that pesky GED.

Yep. And?
And therein lies the problem. We rely too much on China. 95% of our antibiotics are made there.

Greedy corporations are greedy corporations. I can tell you this – I would bet my left testicle that the vast majority of those people who make those decisions to send manufacturing overseas are not Dem voters...just a hunch...and I would bet my right testicle that those suffering most from those decisions are Dem voters.

Yep. And?
And therein lies the problem. We rely too much on China. 95% of our antibiotics are made there.

Greedy corporations are greedy corporations. I can tell you this – I would bet my left testicle that the vast majority of those people who make those decisions to send manufacturing overseas are not Dem voters...just a hunch...and I would bet my right testicle that those suffering most from those decisions are Dem voters.
You’re on. I am coming over to kick you in the nuts.

Forum List

Back